Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4 + 19.4.1

[DE]Drew

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

You can now acquire a Hyekka Gene-Masking Kit! (Kavat armor unavailable for the Hyekka for now while we work on setting it up)

I know this small but it slowly builds up the more you do it.

Stop releasing incomplete stuff. Dont turn into 343i.

A cat helmet... For Banshee... ?

Are you even kidding??

No disrespect to the creator, but this has nothing to do with what Banshee is. The ''cat'' in the helmet is just WAY too obvious. 

What's next? A cat skin for Valkyr with fur and a tail?! Jeez..

Edited by Stoner74

Hey [DE] can u please fix or review the star chart note (Jordas Golem Assasination) for those who complete/ not completed properly (abort mission but quest still counted as completed) suffer a locked node instead of a available node to get Atlas? Is there any new requirement on complete any things in order to unlock the node (please update for us who suffers a problem from getting Atlas)

7 minutes ago, Ghost_Yo said:

Been wishing for the festive sigils for a long time and this year they get locked behind Conclave exclusively. What a Christmas gift. So disappointed I don't even have the will to rant about it.

It's not as if there are none that you can buy...

EDIT: My mistake... those were glyphs. They look like sigils, though.

Edited by Maeglin73

I'm in a Love/Hate relationship with TennoGen now... I love and very much want several skins, but I hate how it cost money only through steam instead of being able to use plat. I'm too poor to pay $5-6 real cash for a single skin. I'm too poor to even buy plat, so I earned everything I have through grinding and selling/trading. Please make these plat viable, I'm dying of jealousy right now.:sadcry::heartbroken:

4 minutes ago, Besmuk said:

Almost 1 GB of Tennogen things... meh

IKR. It infuriates me as well. When will DE stop punishing us non-steam players with these 'good looking stuffs' that we won't buy. At least make it trade-able in game. Some of us pays for every single byte we receive from the internet and it ain't cheap in some third world countries.

i bought the solstice pack because of its celtic artwork, not because of christmas

christmas is for shure great for kids, as well as i really dont care about christmas anymore ^^)

now i have a question or im pleased about to get the colours in the pack, i cant find them to use them, so why are the "solstice"-colours listed without being able to use them as i wanna use them ?

can you change that, DE, and please, give me/us a solstice colourpalette for the usual 1 ingamecash, thank you