Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4 + 19.4.1

[DE]Drew

More Riven changes please. Do NOT make it random chance of getting Riven mod for primary, secondary or melee when we earn one. That's just another RNG ontop of all the others. Let us have a UNIVERSAL Riven mod! Putting it on the weapon we want it for will lock the Riven mod to that weapon. PLEASE!

So, seeing as to how the Javlok is a clantech weapon, it's safe to say some details on building the weapon after it's researched were left out of the patch notes.

For example: The heck's a Javlok Capacitor? Where did it come from? Did one of the Grineer Workers drop it? Hard to tell since this seems to be another case of "New enemy added, new codex entry forgotten". Is it a random reward for finishing a Grineer Shipyard tileset? Are there are other parts? How many of each part is needed to craft the weapon? What's the drop rate for these parts? Are we expected to wait the three days it takes to research the weapon before finally knowing the answers to these questions?

EDIT:

Okay, so the Javlok Capacitor comes from Grineer Prosecutors, but that still doesn't answer the questions of how many new parts are there and how many are needed to craft the weapon. Looks like I have more tests to run.

Edited by Fukushu
New info

6 minutes ago, Multicom-EN- said:

More Riven changes please. Do NOT make it random chance of getting Riven mod for primary, secondary or melee when we earn one. That's just another RNG ontop of all the others. Let us have a UNIVERSAL Riven mod! Putting it on the weapon we want it for will lock the Riven mod to that weapon. PLEASE!

thats just stupid, how do you expect them to remove all the mods from everyone now and make a universal version? you know that some of those mods have... multishot for example? how do you expect it to work on meele weapons?

Thank-you for Kuva roll changes!!! Good to see a common community idea being used and addressed. 

The new weapon also sounds sick, I really hope it has good stats because the concept is awesome. 

And that Tennogen last syandana is :O :O :O :O :O

All round a very good update! 

8 minutes ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

thats just stupid, how do you expect them to remove all the mods from everyone now and make a universal version? you know that some of those mods have... multishot for example? how do you expect it to work on meele weapons?

He meant that it would be great if rivens after unveiling were for the weapons in which mod was during the challenge 

Quoted for truth (on top of the upvote). DE needs to read this over and over again. Less RNG, more choices. Choices and a bit of RNG = fun. If we want pure RNG we go play dices.

@[DE]Drew

So uhhh... I've probably missed other people saying this, but it looks like there are a couple items accidentally released early? But only partially, it is apparent that these items aren't fully complete yet.

Spoilers! You've been warned!

Spoiler

-Snip-

Sorry if you missed it, but y'know. spoilers.

Edited by Caelward
They fixed it.

53 minutes ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

You completely missed my point but I see someone corrected you :) All good.

22 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

These are all very nice and no offense to the artists,
But when are we going to get content that aren't skins?

Warframe seems to be on a track with these tennogen items.
They are lovely and all but they don't impact the game play at all.

After we've completed the two majors quests there isn't much that leaves wanting to play more warframe.

I mean, sure we have the Sorties and daily syndicate missions.

Pretty sure the new warframe, Nidus, and his quest is coming soon. 

And also, didn't the War Within come out practically a month ago?

1 hour ago, Stoner74 said:

A cat helmet... For Banshee... ?

Are you even kidding??

No disrespect to the creator, but this has nothing to do with what Banshee is. The ''cat'' in the helmet is just WAY too obvious. 

What's next? A cat skin for Valkyr with fur and a tail?! Jeez..

Just in case this isn't some form of sarcasm the new Banshee helmet resembles a bat which is all about sounds so it fits but if you're not super familiar with bats I can understand why you might see a cat instead

1 hour ago, Ninja_Of_Deep_Concern said:

TWW 3.5gb: "oh cmon DE just 3.5? really? is that what we've been waiting for?"

Random updates reaching 1gb: "F*** you DE, 1gb? really? mah internet not cheap GG WP"

some people shouldn't be allowed to post on forums seriously...

your argument isn't that right actually.

I never complained about 3.5GB of TWW.

Also, isn't even the FINAL patch for the content :V

1GB for Tennogen Items (sorry to say, pretty bad looking) is A LOT, expecially for those who haven't Steam and can't even see those items in the Market.