Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4 + 19.4.1

[DE]Drew

So I decided to farm genes for the new kavat, when I found out it was merely a skin. This patch in a few words:

1 weapon + cashgrab skins/advertise, most of those designed by players. 

Srsly? I really hope there is more to come this month, because this sucked. 

14 minutes ago, Maeglin73 said:

To those complaining "1GB for skins? Srsly?":

It's not all skins. There's a new weapon with completely different mechanics for a primary, and a major rework of a map tileset. These things aren't tiny.

Yep, grineer tiles, new sounds.. sounds.. WHERE IS the button to turn-off these sounds? Seriosly...

2 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

A cat helmet... For Banshee... ?

Are you even kidding??

No disrespect to the creator, but this has nothing to do with what Banshee is. The ''cat'' in the helmet is just WAY too obvious. 

What's next? A cat skin for Valkyr with fur and a tail?! Jeez..

It's a bat, not a cat.

4 hours ago, MokutoBunshi said:

One request:

NQsrCBn.jpg

Remove forma from AXI G1.... This was a squad of all AXI G1 radiant....

]\'[

Am I the only one who looks at this picture and goes "stingy b*******". At least pick someone else's Forma so they get an extra trace out of it as a consolation prize!

1 hour ago, Lord-Scath said:

Just in case this isn't some form of sarcasm the new Banshee helmet resembles a bat which is all about sounds so it fits but if you're not super familiar with bats I can understand why you might see a cat instead

No, it wasn't sarcasm. I know little about bats but comparing both a cat and bat to this helmet, it looks much more like a cat with the ears. whiskers and snout. 

While you are free to do with your creation what you will, you cant deny my freedom to call your approach to fixing kuva siphons silly!

Okay, when everyone but the host could just kill the guardians wasnt very challenging... so you fixed that, but from there you stomped any and all smart ways to do it. Do the slam dang with operator or sod off. Nova priming, immune, volt zapping, immune, frost slow patches, nope... and now ivara cant protect operators as well - for no apparent reason they are unaffected by invisibility zone - pets, sentinels, resque targets, other players are invisible, but not operators. Why the hek not? Balance reasons? Rubbish! Bullets hit operators, so area effects should too! Same with guardians - without any ingame justification this fat guys ignore everything we throw at them, but like Achiles, break from a teeny slap that doesnt do squat to any other entity in the game. At least there was a justification for Achiles heel trouble, what is Guardian's excuse?

Edited by Heartwarder

4 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

You can now acquire a Hyekka Gene-Masking Kit!

So we get to make the cats look like Grineer bald ones but not the cool native ones...

I'd be more inclined to use a cat if it looked like the ones roaming the derelict

Edited by AzureTerra