Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Year-End Wrap Up

[DE]Taylor

Hey Tenno!

The amount the community support for player-made content we have seen during 2016 is awe-inspiring.

A total of 61 items were added in-game for PC and, with a new system in place, we were able to share the TennoGen love with our console players as well! Thank you to all creators and lovers of TennoGen for such an amazing year!

PC players will have just received the most recent round of TennoGen creations today. Congratulations to those who made it in! We're all so excited to see what 2017 will bring for this program.

Console Tenno can also expect some new pieces in early 2017!

The deadline for the next round of submissions will be announced early next year as well, so stay tuned.

:community:

yay

So glad that my 2 syandanas became part of the game! :D
I learned a lot during the making of all these tennogen items 
and the earnings wasn't that bad either, didn't have to kill myself on a shifting schedule call center job because Tennogen was more than enough to support me and contribute to the house expenses.
Thanks to all the people who supports us creators and keep on supporting the game!
Happy Holidays guys :) 

Edited by led2012WF

1 minute ago, Zergy222 said:

Nyx Prime ruins the Graxx skin because of her prime attachments.

This.

DE, you really need to introduce a feature to either make prime pieces/original model toggleable or have the original model used when TG skins are equipped as directed by the TG author. Otherwise you're just getting some odd combinations.

We've had this problem for ages but you guys haven't even shown signs of acknowledgement at all.

Edited by Naith

10 minutes ago, Naith said:

This.

DE, you really need to introduce a feature to either make prime pieces/original model toggleable or have the original model used when TG skins are equipped as directed by the TG author. Otherwise you're just getting some odd combinations.

We've had this problem for ages but you guys haven't even shown signs of acknowledgement at all.

This definitely needs to be addressed asap. I could live with the thigh attachments on Nyx Graxx, but the fact that some dumb chest decorations hide two thirds of the beautiful design is really annoying.

5 hours ago, Naith said:

This.

Lmao have you guys seen the Saryn skin? 

I asked the mod author and he said DE would have to disable prime attachments on the Saryn prime for it to work properly,  a simple request.  Which somehow they failed to do so greatly it looks like the model is broken. 

7 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Hey Tenno!

The amount the community support for player-made content we have seen during 2016 is awe-inspiring.

A total of 61 items were added in-game for PC and, with a new system in place, we were able to share the TennoGen love with our console players as well! Thank you to all creators and lovers of TennoGen for such an amazing year!

PC players will have just received the most recent round of TennoGen creations today. Congratulations to those who made it in! We're all so excited to see what 2017 will bring for this program.

Console Tenno can also expect some new pieces in early 2017!

The deadline for the next round of submissions will be announced early next year as well, so stay tuned.

:community:

Nice!

any idea why i can't buy tennogen stuff with platinum, the ingame currency?

2 hours ago, Lith said:

Hi there, love the new Ash Carabid Helmet, but there is a problem with it, I can't put arcanes in to it, will this be patched or its something with my game :(

I'm sure it is a bug how can I inform DE about it?

2 hours ago, Bravely_Casual said:

Equinox is off limits for player content creation atm bc of technical issues. Apparently it's not as simple as 'copy and paste these night/day/neutral skins onto Stockuinox'

This might sound a bit a**hole, but can you give me the sources? 

On 12/17/2016 at 7:42 PM, tnccs215 said:

This might sound a bit a**hole, but can you give me the sources? 

It wasn't official but iirc the reason was that the creator (and thus DE porting it in) needs to make 3 skins and so it's triple the work for both the artist and the people who have to tune it up to port it into the game.

2 hours ago, Jerakl said:

It wasn't official but iirc the reason was that the creator (and thus DE porting it in) needs to make 3 skins and so it's triple the work for both the artist and the people who have to tune it up to port it into the game.

yeah.... it's been around 5 months now.
I thhink they had the time