Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana animation - Open all the time now

Kagisnad

EDIT:

apparently after the 19.4.1. update people are waking up with them open without having done anything, i'm afraid the fix did not work

myself included

i think it's a warning- many species in the animal kingdom flare up their assets to appear more threatening- i'm afraid these wings may have a life of their own and they are asserting dominance

p0LKf1b.jpg

ORIGINAL POST:

day 237

wings have still not closed

they have taken the menu options hostage

this is my cry for help

58sjaSs.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HellsSapper said:

Is this the new Tennogen syandana? Cus that looks pretty as hell.

yeah it's the sari syandana

the wings open when you buleltjump

so far i've only managed to close them by manually walking tothe arsenal cause i clearly can't select it from the menu xd

So right now the new tenogen Sari Syandana  is bugged, where once the wings open they dont close and block the menu.

But if I could make a suggestion for when DE fixes it, it would be to make it like Nova primes helmet and back jet plates, where they open up when you hold down shift. It would be nice to be able to open up the wings and show them off without having to bullet jump.

9 minutes ago, HerpDerpy said:

would be nice to be able to open up the wings and show them off

just wait for Syandana Animations in store.
and then syandana attachments:) 

but seriously, +1. animation is in game already, just add it to emotes DE

Edited by Sophista

The sari syandana is initially closed upon entering a level.  It opens as soon as you bullet jump, and then it stays opened for the rest of the mission.  It will close again during bullet jumps, only to immediately re-open once you complete the bullet jump animation.  While open, it obstructs the Esc menu, unless you first emote into sit or meditate.  This is observable even in the orbiter.  Should it actually be open only during bullet jumps and aim glides, and closed the rest of the time?

GxxIMAm.jpg

Initially closed

oGDU5Zm.jpg

Permanently open following a bullet jump

nd1BiDk.jpg

Obstructing the ESC menu

YdyzrZP.jpg

Still open while sliding / running around.

I would like to mention a bug associated with the Sari Syandana. When you bulletjump the wings open but they don't close when you land. This in turn obscures the esc menu which is quite problematic when you are in your ship or any relay. I know that shooting your weapon closes the wings but you can't exactly do that in your ship or in the relays. Can I suggest that when your warframe is airborne the wings automatically open and the moment the model of your warframe touches the ground they close. Another request that I want to make is so that the wings stay open when you are using Titania's stances but they close the moment you walk, slide, get knocked down, etc. Naturally, I don't know how hard this is to implement but it's still something I want to see in the game and might also make this syandana more popular. Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

if you emote into sit or meditate before going to the ESC menu, the wings will be out of the way...  it's a pain in the butt, but it's a temporary fix.

14 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

This has been fixed in The War Within: Hotix 19.4.1! 

The Sari Syndana that I bought post hotfix literally doesn't close, ever. Where's the fix for that? It's unusable because I can't even see my ship when I'm in it. CCD603E1D504C20BE1039A30006762D6CB38F864

100% have not seen this closed a single time. Loading into missions, automatically open. Equipping, automatically open. Is it supposed to be like this? I can't see obstructing our entire view as an intentional design.

Edited by Cat__Nap

It's not fixed.  It's just been broken in new and interesting ways...  It never ever closes now, except for when you bullet jump.  Seems like the opposite of what it should be.

Mine are open and will not close. Don't really like it opened when walking around.  Is there any way to close these buggers? If i cant close em, gonna be disappointed in this purchase.

Edited by Grey85

Kinda disappointed. Wings are always open. They close when you go to the esc menu, or navigation. But walking around they are open. Hoping we eventually get a way to close these, just like the look better that way. Is this intended, or will it be fixed at some point?

Is there a working key combination that people have found? Read that somewhere, but did not work. (ctrl + shift)

EDIT: So I've found they close in a mission when you fire your weapon. Which is awesome. But would be cool to be able to close em in my ship and relays.

Figured someone may want to know this, as most the time in missions they will be closed, which I'm happy about.

Edited by Grey85

They're not supposed to be open. Someone posted a video somewhere in another thread of them using this, and it was closed the majority of the time, only opening during certain actions.

I wish it was like that still. They seem to have broken it more since it was released.