Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does conclave work?

KisaPrime

Question

I'm only looking into this because of the new tactical alert other wise I wouldn't bother with conclave to begin with. Though seeing as how all my frames have red text and no mods, I guess this is just something to do with conclave. I have no idea and completely confused about this. I'm trying to find anything to explain how this works and nothing is making any sense clear enough to know what it is you should do before starting it. 

Edited by mustache_kitteh

3 answers to this question

Suggest you check out the community Conclave Discord, we can explain it better there.

Here's a really short summary on what you should know, but it might not be detailed enough for everything.

Conclave utilizes a different set of mods from PvE, so most of your PvE mods don't work here. Most of the mods you can use are either obtained from Teshin, through Conclave standing, and end-of-match rewards which usually consists of Augments. The red text is just simply stylization for Conclave, doesn't really mean anything.

For the tactical alert, its a Variant mode within Conclave, so no mods are applied and every frame have their passives & abilities disabled, have the same mobility, and equal health points.

Edited by Neah