Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive prime self damage

-VM-Fawxco

Question

Hello,

I just made a trinity prime and made a glaive prime to be able to damage myself for blessing.

I modded the glaive with poison mods (it's not lvl 30 yet) but when i look at the ground and throw it nothing happens.

So i wonder or it is still possible to take damage from it.

11 answers to this question

You need to put "Power Throw" because it make the glaive explode at the last bounce and also "Quick Return" to make the glaive explode at the first bounce on your feet.

But you no longer need that because Trinity has change and always give 75% damages resistance, regardless of your health.

Edited by lukinu_u

17 minutes ago, -CM-DarkSyndrome said:

Trin isn't dead. still used by many actually. Link+blessing.......tanky af mate. and ofc ev

Trins pretty dead at this point seeing how you can only heal players in 50m from you which isn't much at all, she can't heal at all in the raids unless everyone says in a small group beside her. It hurts to say but Oberon at least can heal everyone even if they decide to run half way across the map

16 hours ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

Trins pretty dead at this point seeing how you can only heal players in 50m from you which isn't much at all, she can't heal at all in the raids unless everyone says in a small group beside her. It hurts to say but Oberon at least can heal everyone even if they decide to run half way across the map

But 50m is more than enough in a defense or other game modes where you have to stay close.