The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha in dojo why......?????

(PSN)Hbkgrand

Dear DE's

I have a freind MichaelPitt691 he wants to discuss this below issue

What are u doing??? 

I bought alot of Nezha sets for inventory since it was going out of the game but without any information that it was gonna be included in the dojo now i have those sets waiting in the inventory for which seeves no purpose anymore because you guyz made it free...

This is hard to elloborate because now how r you guyz gonna compensate for this and 2ndly this is making me uncertain if i will ever buy other stuff from Warframe anymore because i have bought alot of plat from playstore for buying Nezha and now have no use of Nezha since its now free you guyz dont respond to complaints so how do we get through this???

I had alot of complaints b4 cz of issues of the same sort vt this one takes the cake you can check my account for how much plat i have put into this game and this is how you guyz treat players that put investment into the game

Please respond back or contact me i will provide my info if needed..

Thank you

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Hbkgrand said:

I bought alot of Nezha sets for inventory since it was going out of the game but without any information that it was gonna be included in the dojo now i have those sets waiting in the inventory for which seeves no purpose anymore because you guyz made it free...

This is hard to elloborate because now how r you guyz gonna compensate for this and 2ndly this is making me uncertain if i will ever buy other stuff from Warframe anymore because i have bought alot of plat from playstore for buying Nezha and now have no use of Nezha since its now free you guyz dont respond to complaints so how do we get through this???

I had alot of complaints b4 cz of issues of the same sort vt this one takes the cake you can check my account for how much plat i have put into this game and this is how you guyz treat players that put investment into the game

DE is never going to compensate you for your own poor choices.

Just now, Aetherial_Enigma said:

Sorry to say, but this seems more like your fault. it was known that Nezha would be moved to the dojo labs for a while

pretty much this. It's been known to be coming to you guys for a WHILE now, it's been like this on PC for so long.

i needed a good laugh thanks but in all seriousnss your friend took a gamble and lost it was his own stupidity that did this not DE i mean 1 or two sets sure i have those but an entire stockpile is ridiculous considering he was worthless on ps4 i had to sell sets for 15p each just to shift them in trade chat.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)DomTheKilleur said:

Since when DE said that Nezha was gonna be removed from the game? Am I missing something or am I just not understanding what you're trying to say?

• Nezha Parts have moved to the Tenno Lab in player Dojo

You know If it had said "Nezha was remove from sorties and place in Dojo" I would understand that op just stopped reading and didn't bother to finish the other half. But how do you get "Nezha will be removed" from that? 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hbkgrand said:

Dear DE's

I have a freind MichaelPitt691 he wants to discuss this below issue

What are u doing??? 

Please respond back or contact me i will provide my info if needed..

Thank you

Whenever a player decides to spend "real" currency for "virtual" currency, it was their choice alone (platinum is not a necessity to purchase for Warframe). 

[I have only traded items (mods, Prime parts; etc.) for platinum, but never had to spend "real" currency to get it.]

It is the player's choice to hoard items or not, but there is no sympathy for those who want to spend platinum for items (Warframes, weapons, mods; etc.) that are free in-game.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)Hbkgrand said:

Its not me my freind did tht but its kind of unreasonable to have something tradeble on for plat and then be taken out of the game and honestly on PS4 u dont get many updates  i dont stock sets for tht very reason

Don't you have pretty hefty for warning of these kinds of changes due to the delay between console and PC updates?  

Your "friend" had at least a month's heads up to try to abuse and exploit the market before his scheme would be made redundant by clan research.

It's called market.  You tried to play the market, and lost.  Yeah, it may be nice to introduce one time items in an event, but if they have any serious kind of functionality, you'll end up with a lot of angry players if you don't give an opportunity to get them again in the future.  Look at the primed and vaulted stuff, it's an awesome example.  While we may not necessarily have access to all past event prime items, several of them have appeared again to give newer players a shot at them, or just another shot for those who were too busy/lost their item.

Anyway, if you're gonna play the market, you will get burned now and then.  Take it in stride and don't blame DE for screwing up on your own research and marketeering, ask around and get a better idea first if your money means that much to you.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Hbkgrand said:

Its not me my freind did tht but its kind of unreasonable to have something tradeble on for plat and then be taken out of the game and honestly on PS4 u dont get many updates  i dont stock sets for tht very reason

1) nothing was taken out of the game.

2) Us as console players get much more advance notice compared to PC BECAUSE our updates don't come as fast.

3) DE told everyone before it happened that they were moving the parts to the dojo.

It's not DE's fault that players don't keep themselves informed.  I've said it before and i'll say it again.  If you expect everything to happen the way you want it to without doing your own research you don't have the right to complain.  And frankly you shouldn't even be allowed to have the money let alone spend it.  So no.  Your friend won't be compensated.  DE didn't mess up.  your friend did.  He has to live with it.