Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AandOE

[Solstice] Decorations

We once were able to put snowmen, trees, bows, snow banks, and presents all over the dojo. Last year, we missed it. This year, we're missing it. The snowman decoration is definitely in the snowball event, and the dojo decorations are all still there, so please let us decorate some more! I have this wonderful tree growing from the ceiling, and if I could do more with that odd scene, it'd be even better. Perhaps a cool little snowball thrower, that activates when you press [X], like how a sound plays on the dojo drums. (except it'd be a simple anim) How about a 'snow' room/light setting, where when the room is colored with it, it snows or just saps the color out of the room? (what's that, desaturation or something?)

Point is, even without adding on some cool tiny little things to the dojo, hitting the 'enable [Solstice] decorations' button shouldn't be too much to ask for, should it? Please? :3

Devs didn't touch dojo for a long time, so i think this year we shouldn't expect it.

Gotta be more positive! ^_^ We know from the dev streams that they're at least thinking about the dojo, and I think Steve said it's on his LIST. Aside from those, though, and even without adding anything new, flipping the 'enable event decorations to be built' switch should be a less than 30 seconds task. I mean, there of course might be some incredible bug that's occurring to keep DE from letting us temporarily have them. I'd completely understand that, as there might not be enough pay hours in the week to fix anything that'd suddenly crop up.

But.... but! D: I have a 'Damocles [Solstice] tree' hanging over the Loki statue, that needs desperately to be updated with last year's and this year's extra trees. XD (among adding more red bows to things, and a bunch of new snow banks and snowmen and presents and stuff all over) Guess it makes sense that now that my clan has extra resources, we can't pour them into anything silly. lol

yea DE has really  forgotten about the dojo  , maby the''ll look at it in 6 months or so 

On 17/12/2016 at 1:30 PM, AandOE said:

Perhaps a cool little snowball thrower, that activates when you press [X], like how a sound plays on the dojo drums. (except it'd be a simple anim)

Ohhhhhh you just made me want a duelling room for snowball fights.