Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to reach hidden room

Shifty9

Question

So I'm doing a perrin sequence syndicate mission and I really need all the medallions, but I can't seem to figure out how to reach this one room. I've had this problem before on this same map (corpus outpost tileset). I've included a dropbox link to a short recording of the location (didn't use youtube due to copyright issues). Any and all help is much appreciated!

Edited by Shifty9
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqllqohawu0jclg/Unreachable%20Collectables.mp4?dl=0

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Is it the one that looks like an upper balcony with a locked door? If so, that has a vent at the top of an elevator shaft that wil get you inside.

I don't think so. The upload is taking its sweet ol' time so I apologize for the rushed post.

6 minutes ago, DaftMeat said:

Is it the one that looks like an upper balcony with a locked door? If so, that has a vent at the top of an elevator shaft that wil get you inside.

This is the room that has a few layers of balconies. its pretty common in Mobile Defense. Does the room youre talking about have a tortured Grineer on an examination table?

Aha.  Looking at your video, I've seen this one before.

Check the adjacent rooms.  One of them should be a large, open room that opens to a mountainside overlook.  Check under the staircases in that room - you'll find a breakable grating that leads through lengthy tunnel to a secret room where the 'unreachable' emblem is.