Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Dropping Raptor Bomb Primary Weapon Auto Equips

rux616

I was helping some alliance members farm the Raptor boss on Europa for Nova parts when I noticed a really annoying bug.  Specifically, if you have your secondary weapon equipped and pick up the bomb that pops out of a Raptor when you kill it, when you drop said bomb, your primary weapon automatically gets re-equipped.

While it's not a huge, game-stopping bug, you start getting annoyed by things like this when you have to run 14 missions because RNGesus is being cranky.

I can see two possible fixes for this behavior:

1. Whatever weapon you have equipped when you drop the bomb stays equipped.
  2. Have the game remember what weapon you have equipped prior to picking up the bomb, and then equip that weapon again once the bomb is dropped.

I personally think the second option is the better of the two.

Thank you for your time,
rux616

This is annoying mostly because there's no coherence in behaviors when dropping something. I have never paid attention to the scenario you are describing, but I know that when you insert a cell into the reactor during Sabotage 2.0, the opposite happens: if you had the primary weapon equipped, you switch to secondary no matter what. I'd like to have the game remember what weapon I had equipped before picking up anything.