Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Secura Lecta build for Akkad (help)

Shifty9

Question

So I need a build for my secura lecta to use on akkad cred farm. Testing has been done against lvl 70 (can test up to lvl 105) ancient healer eximus (1) and charger eximus (20) (separate tests). If I use gas it's good against chargers but trash against ancient healers and vice versa for corrosive. What is a good elemental build (can be a combo) for akkad cred farm into the high levels? I've been using a crit build with blood rush and drifting contact, despite the 5% crit chance it works pretty well due to a constant and high concentration of enemies. I can switch to a status build if it's more effective though.

On a side note, does anyone know why I always end up with a lesser amount of credits than everyone else? I'm MR15 if that means anything and I run with a low strength/high efficiency chrome/secura lecta.

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Zyba said:

I've see conflicting reports about nekros helping buff credits with lecta and desecrate.  May be ideal to drop him for a resonance banshee.  First time I tried this on akkad we had speedva, banshee nekros and a scrub (pug, whatre you gonna do?) We got about160k in 20 waves without chroma and with only one lecta.  Banshee was definitely the trick because everything died Fast even with a suboptimal lecta build. 0forma.

Banshee may be helpful but I believe the last run I did yielded better results at 20 waves. Will test banshee though.

K, I think the problem is the nova, since molecular prime destroys corpses it only leaves a couple of seconds for Nekros to desecrate them. Also because of the explosion effect of molecular it can sometimes kill enemies, resulting in them being killed outside of Chroma's effigy range, not getting desecrated,and not being killed by your Lecta resulting in less credits.   

1 hour ago, Zyba said:

I've see conflicting reports about nekros helping buff credits with lecta and desecrate.  May be ideal to drop him for a resonance banshee.  First time I tried this on akkad we had speedva, banshee nekros and a scrub (pug, whatre you gonna do?) We got about160k in 20 waves without chroma and with only one lecta.  Banshee was definitely the trick because everything died Fast even with a suboptimal lecta build. 0forma.

160k in wave 20 is it with bonus?

57 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Aeasy908 said:

K, I think the problem is the nova, since molecular prime destroys corpses it only leaves a couple of seconds for Nekros to desecrate them. Also because of the explosion effect of molecular it can sometimes kill enemies, resulting in them being killed outside of Chroma's effigy range, not getting desecrated,and not being killed by your Lecta resulting in less credits.   

Got a point here

36 minutes ago, ashrah said:

this is what i use works very well  primed. pressure point.primed fury.primed reach. blood rush.drifting contact. 3 status element.

I'll try this

2 hours ago, rudman88 said:

160k in wave 20 is it with bonus?

No chroma boost. No credit booster either. Nor 1st mission of the day.  And neither did everyone have a lecta, I think I did 67% of the damage though I don't recall if the kills were similarly distributed but it was a pug rather than a dedicated credit farm. With any focused group you should easily be able to crush that number as a baseline reference point.

On Chroma's Effigy and the Secura Lecta combo

This is a bit old, but since there's a lot of gray statements and from what I've tested and researched:

-Chroma on minimum str and ice so effigy gets fewer kills.

-Stay within 7m from effigy to get the 2x creds stacked on the lecta bonus (Source)

-Personally I've never seen the need for a trinity unless ppl are really bad at energy managing. Nothing a couple energy pads can't solve.

∴ People that just idle close to the effigy end up with way more creds than the people that move a bit to kill enemies. That's how I ended up with a 100k cred gap to another squad member in a run. This can be annoying specially when they start lollygagging and getting stuck in narrow passages... probably a chroma/speedva/loki disarm/nek (for extra goodies) would work better since it will force enemies to get close to the pod.

As for the lecta setup itself, I use Radiation/Viral for grineer, Magnetic/Poison for corpus and Corrosive/Fire for infested, with primed PP, primed Fury and primed Reach i get over 60% damage and kills in every lecta squad. Lesser infested units are resistant to corrosive but the sheer damage will drop dem down anyways. Also going for longer waves isn't really efficient since it will take longer to kill enemies; so while later waves spawn more mobs they also become beefier not to mention that people start dying etc.

Infested are also strong against radiation and viral. The little ones are weak to gas but you'd want to optimize against ancients and that means corrosive or blast. Most of them are weak to fire too. All grineer are weak to viral (cloned flesh). All corpus are weak to magnetic (shields) and poison (shield bypass).

Also, the only stats that modding changes on the effigy are the breath strength and the effigy's health and cost per second. So your range doesn't make a difference on the boost radius and powers reach of the effigy.

55 minutes ago, ArchPhaeton said:

On Chroma's Effigy and the Secura Lecta combo

This is a bit old, but since there's a lot of gray statements and from what I've tested and researched:

-Chroma on minimum str and ice so effigy gets fewer kills.

-Stay within 7m from effigy to get the 2x creds stacked on the lecta bonus (Source)

-Personally I've never seen the need for a trinity unless ppl are really bad at energy managing. Nothing a couple energy pads can't solve.

∴ People that just idle close to the effigy end up with way more creds than the people that move a bit to kill enemies. That's how I ended up with a 100k cred gap to another squad member in a run. This can be annoying specially when they start lollygagging and getting stuck in narrow passages... probably a chroma/speedva/loki disarm/nek (for extra goodies) would work better since it will force enemies to get close to the pod.

As for the lecta setup itself, I use Radiation/Viral for grineer, Magnetic/Poison for corpus and Corrosive/Fire for infested, with primed PP, primed Fury and primed Reach i get over 60% damage and kills in every lecta squad. Lesser infested units are resistant to corrosive but the sheer damage will drop dem down anyways. Also going for longer waves isn't really efficient since it will take longer to kill enemies; so while later waves spawn more mobs they also become beefier not to mention that people start dying etc.

Infested are also strong against radiation and viral. The little ones are weak to gas but you'd want to optimize against ancients and that means corrosive or blast. Most of them are weak to fire too. All grineer are weak to viral (cloned flesh). All corpus are weak to magnetic (shields) and poison (shield bypass).

Also, the only stats that modding changes on the effigy are the breath strength and the effigy's health and cost per second. So your range doesn't make a difference on the boost radius and powers reach of the effigy.

Very helpful, thank you. Will be experimenting in the future with a lot of this in my mind.

On 18.12.2016. at 11:57 PM, CCamp88 said:

Also, with akkad, the thing is to go 5 waves and out. If you want to do longer runs, just do  ODS or another infested survival

If you're gonna extract after 5 waves to get the bonus credits from the mission completion only, then it's A LOT more efficient to do hieracon. Doing 1 excavator is faster than 5 waves in akkad, you can solo it so you aren't dependant on other people to have the right frames/weapons/builds and it gives more credits too.

I've been experimenting a bit and collecting data in a spreadsheet.
I ran 2 waves of defense on Seimini, Sechura, Akkad, and Hydron with/without Secura Lecta, and with different abilities used. I repeated most of the combinations a few times since RNG can give you very different results.

The samples sizes are small, but thus far my observations are:

• Chroma effigy makes a huge difference - use low strength to avoid having it kill enemies and stay close to it
  • Only kills by the Secura Lecta give bonus credits, and only when it is drawn (no quick melee)
  • Enemies killed by Molecular Prime explosions are attributed to the killing blow, so the Secura Lecta bonus credits still happen
  • Nekros doesn't contribute as much as I hoped because of max desecrate rate and low base credit drops

Supporting info (skewed by small sample size):

• First wave of defense is almost always 21 kills (for Seimini, Sechura, Akkad, Hydron)
  • Total for two waves is usually 42, but ranged from 33-43 (I suspect some runner detonations on one mission skewed the low range)
  • Nekros desecrate is 1/second, but Infested bodies decay after 5s, corpus/grineer 15s, molecular-primed after 3s. A kill rate exceeding the decay rate is wasted
  • Nekros drop chance is 54%, so half of the corpses are ignored
  • Average credits per kill with no modifiers: 8
  • Average credits per kill with desecrate: 19.5
  • Average credits per kill with Secura Lecta and molecular prime: 121.3
  • Average credits per kill with Secura Lecta and no abilities: 122.9
  • Average credits per kill with Secura Lecta and Chroma effigy: 193 (possibly not within range for some pickups)

It could be interesting to have a low strength radius pilfering swarm centered on the effigy for 100% extra drop instead of the 54% from Nekros (with loss from kill rate exceeding decay rate), but I suspect that adding a second Chroma effigy to expand the bonus pickup radius would be a better investment, or a melee buffer to have faster kills (e.g. rhino, volt, valkyr).

Switching to a Grineer map and using Radial Disarm Loki might be faster than Infested if the map is smaller and you have fewer enemies lingering.

13 hours ago, chrisx1125 said:

I've been experimenting a bit and collecting data in a spreadsheet.
I ran 2 waves of defense on Seimini, Sechura, Akkad, and Hydron with/without Secura Lecta, and with different abilities used. I repeated most of the combinations a few times since RNG can give you very different results.

The samples sizes are small, but thus far my observations are:

• Chroma effigy makes a huge difference - use low strength to avoid having it kill enemies and stay close to it
  • Only kills by the Secura Lecta give bonus credits, and only when it is drawn (no quick melee)
  • Enemies killed by Molecular Prime explosions are attributed to the killing blow, so the Secura Lecta bonus credits still happen
  • Nekros doesn't contribute as much as I hoped because of max desecrate rate and low base credit drops

Supporting info (skewed by small sample size):

• First wave of defense is almost always 21 kills (for Seimini, Sechura, Akkad, Hydron)
  • Total for two waves is usually 42, but ranged from 33-43 (I suspect some runner detonations on one mission skewed the low range)
  • Nekros desecrate is 1/second, but Infested bodies decay after 5s, corpus/grineer 15s, molecular-primed after 3s. A kill rate exceeding the decay rate is wasted
  • Nekros drop chance is 54%, so half of the corpses are ignored
  • Average credits per kill with no modifiers: 8
  • Average credits per kill with desecrate: 19.5
  • Average credits per kill with Secura Lecta and molecular prime: 121.3
  • Average credits per kill with Secura Lecta and no abilities: 122.9
  • Average credits per kill with Secura Lecta and Chroma effigy: 193 (possibly not within range for some pickups)

It could be interesting to have a low strength radius pilfering swarm centered on the effigy for 100% extra drop instead of the 54% from Nekros (with loss from kill rate exceeding decay rate), but I suspect that adding a second Chroma effigy to expand the bonus pickup radius would be a better investment, or a melee buffer to have faster kills (e.g. rhino, volt, valkyr).

Switching to a Grineer map and using Radial Disarm Loki might be faster than Infested if the map is smaller and you have fewer enemies lingering.

Thanks for the info. Maybe two chromas, a speedva and a radial disarm loki on a small grineer defense tileset would yield better results.

As for the Secura Lecta build, I'm currently using this:

http://warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Secura_Lecta/t_30_222000004_226-4-5-241-5-5-251-6-5-266-7-3-313-8-3-488-1-9-637-2-10-733-0-9-796-3-3_733-7-488-7-637-7-796-5-226-9-241-11-251-11-266-7-313-10/en/4-0-113

DcfclVb.png

Drifting Contact to increase combo counter time
Blood Rush for the huge crit chance boost
Berserker triggers surprisingly quickly for a weapon with such a low base crit chance.
Then just a standard corrosive build

The resulting numbers with 2.5 combo counter and 3x berserker (which is what I see commonly)

QpGkjyy.png

Add in Naramon crit boost + invis and it works pretty well.

iT9P2Ey.png

I tried running viral for -health and radiation to counter the healer aura, but thus far I've had better luck with corrosive. Need some more time in the simulor.

4 hours ago, chrisx1125 said:

As for the Secura Lecta build, I'm currently using this:

My secura lecta build is exactly the same except I had a 4th elemental mod instead of bloodrush and primed fury instead of berserker but I might switch over to a more crit based build despite not having maiming strike. Thanks for the builds/tips.

Edited by Shifty9

Hello my dood, here comes a build for you that will work nicely.
Primed Pressure Point, Voltaic Strike, Volcanic Edge, North Wind
Primed Reach, Vicious Frost, Virulent Scourge, Condition Overload.
You can either go for Corrosive+Blast or Radiation+Viral since both of them works well against infested, but RV is better than CB if you use Condition Overload.
You can ignore speednova tbh, it will only make it worse for you if you can't kill fast enough, and if they die from the explosions you'll get less money.

18 hours ago, AMX24 said:

You can ignore speednova tbh, it will only make it worse for you if you can't kill fast enough, and if they die from the explosions you'll get less money.

I had heard that, but verified for myself - mprime does not affect credit drops. See my comment a few posts up for details about the tests.

After today's nerf the average credits per kill w/ Secura Lecta is now 40.

Also confirmed that they did not change the way molecular prime works - kills are still credited to the triggering weapon, and Secura Lecta's passive is still triggered.

14 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

Also confirmed that they did not change the way molecular prime works - kills are still credited to the triggering weapon, and Secura Lecta's passive is still triggered.

So if 10 enemies are primed with molecular prime and the lecta kills 1 enemy but the chain reaction of molecular prime killed the other 9 enemies.

So does lecta trigger the passive for just that one enemy it killed or for all 10 enemies(which the other 9 didn't killed by lecta)?

36 minutes ago, kyori said:

So if 10 enemies are primed with molecular prime and the lecta kills 1 enemy but the chain reaction of molecular prime killed the other 9 enemies.

So does lecta trigger the passive for just that one enemy it killed or for all 10 enemies(which the other 9 didn't killed by lecta)?

All 10. The original kill's trigger is credited with the other kills.

I ran 2 waves without prime 5x, then ran 2 waves with prime 5x. Prime is fine.

1 hour ago, chrisx1125 said:

Ironic that this is the exact issue the said they wanted to fix in dev stream 86 and yet they nerfed the amount of credits you get instead. Way to make yourself sound good DE. 

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 5:55 PM, (Xbox One)Zhoyzuu said:

seems pretty inefficient. take a banshee instead of a chroma. vortex vauban would probably be better than nova

No offense, but you need to look up Akkad Credit Farming on the forums.  Its an actual thing many Tenno do since the main last update.  It involves the Secura Lecta, EV, Chroma, Speedva, and Nekros for the best chances on this particular farming run.  It's constantly done, and using the Secura Lecta and Chroma SOLELY to kill the enemies and not by other ability's means.  Such as using a Nidus' larva & ravenous killing lessens your total overall possible outcome for more credits.