Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven Mods and Mastery Rank

Malphegore

I've seen this question asked a few times, mainly around when Rivens first released, and no solid answers one way or the other. Has it ever been confirmed whether the MR on a Riven has any say on the stat rerolls at all? Like MR15 having a higher stat ceiling than MR8, let's say.

18 minutes ago, Malphegore said:

I've seen this question asked a few times, mainly around when Rivens first released, and no solid answers one way or the other. Has it ever been confirmed whether the MR on a Riven has any say on the stat rerolls at all? Like MR15 having a higher stat ceiling than MR8, let's say.

MR has no influence. However Riven disposition does. The weapons with stronger disposition get better stats than the ones with faint disposition.

As quoted from the dev workshop:  - 'Riven Disposition' is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. Mastery Rank and Stats will factor into this attunement, so you can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa. is all I can find...

11 minutes ago, Hixlysss said:

As quoted from the dev workshop:  - 'Riven Disposition' is the way in which power level of Mods is attuned to the weapon it is generated for. Mastery Rank and Stats will factor into this attunement, so you can expect to see more powerful Rivens for less used weapons and vice versa. is all I can find...

I believe that just means that higher disposition means a generally lower MR req.

Just now, Rakawan said:

I believe that just means that higher disposition means a generally lower MR req.

I just have a hard time believe DE would add such a range of MR locks, from 8-16, and have it not affect stats. Now I personally have seen higher stats on higher MR cards, lower stats on lower MR cards, but this could easily be explained by simple RNG, but it's been just a little too consistent, for me, to say it's just RNG.