The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peaceframe

Akavakaku

4 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

I think that would go against the very concept of the game, which is 3rd person shooter.

It's almost like this thread is for having a bit of fun with hypothetical speculation, and not someone wanting to have every possible use for an ability added to the game.

Also, Saryn's molt would be handy for escaping awkward social situations. They won't even know you're gone until what they thought was you withers and disappears.

Edited by Gran_Maw_Sigmus

Ash's Teleport to quickly catch up with a friend who is running ahead of you. ; P 

Vauban's bounce to create a crazy funhouse for people to play around in. 

Ember -- the ultimate snow removal tool. = D 

Mirage could dazzle crowds doing magic tricks with her powers, as a clever illusionist. 

Limbo -- put your car in the rift bin traffic and drive through everyone without hitting anyone, getting to your destination uber fast. LOL. 

You could use Oberon's passive to tame/train animals, or deal with dangerous creatures. 

Edited by Tesseract7777

Frost could provide AC.

Volt could help provide clean, renewable energy, esp if he has Zenurik.

Trinity could work in a hospital.

Banshee and the upcoming Bardframe could run a night club.

Edit: thought of more.

Nidus and Saryn could work in the CDC.

Inaros and Nekros could run a morgue. Inaros could also get a job in a carpentery/production facility of some kind as a sandblaster.

Hydroid could work in a water park.

Edited by Jackviator

Ember- Camp fire starter, walking toaster oven

Volt- Easy recharge for electronic devices/appliances

Saryn- Bug exterminator

Frost- Refrigerates items

Trinity- Miscellaneous medical practitioner

Hyrdoid- Fixing Plumbing

Zephyr/Titania- ME FLY NOW

Limbo- Trolling little brother

Vauban- reaching high places

Banshee- Can make studying peacefully easy.

Oberon- Bringing wildlife near me...then smiting them with righteous fury for eating my garden.

Valkyr- Riplining far away things closer.

Bardframe- DJ

Nezha- Protecting furniture

Nova- Fast Travel

Ash- Catch up to people

Wukong- Dangerous manual labor-no need for all that pesky safety equipment

Mirage- Master level trolling with sleight of hand.

Loki, Ivara- Shoplifting. That is all.

Warframe are called WARframe for a reason these "hosts" are meant to transfer their void energy into harmful means

the Tenno themselves can do a lot of good with their power, you see those white looking tree branches behind your operator's seat in your ship?

All Orokin structure have some of those, I believe it's a way they transfer their void energy.

My theory is simply that the void energy is something beyond the Orokin's understanding which no conductor or transformer can directly use the void energy properly, but through life form such as tree branches the void energy flows within. Which is why I believe the Orokin had all these white looking tree branches all over the place, they should be using void energy to power their stuff. Not in a way they understand why but they just know it works kinda way. 

Well, Limbo would have no social problems. Somebody tries to punch you - Banish that A******. Girlfriend is trying to sandpaper your brain with some S#&$ - Banish. Crowd of rabid feminists tries to kick your &#! for being white CIS male at friday evening - Rift Walk out of there.  

Ultimate party feast setup:

Mirage for the disco ball and paired with Loki for illusionist entertainment. Maybe Limbo...maybe.

Rhino for musical bass with their stomp. Banshee could help, too. In fact, we are getting a bard frame at some point.

Get fresh desert skate or other food, cut meat, then instantly regen and heal with Oberon and/or Trin.

Obviously Ember for cooking.

Vauban nades for decorations. Some players have already gotten creative with the Tesla augment.

Hydroid for unlimited water. Frost to help with cooling the drinks.

Other frames could probably do good with other stuff.

13 hours ago, puciate said:

Titania - helper in a nursery, just pop lantern and kids are mesmerized and wont go astray

You do relize lanturn has razor butterflies around it, right? And that it needs a sacrificed target?

13 hours ago, VisionAndVoice said:

Valkyr - anger management coach.

That would be bad, real bad..