The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Peaceframe

Akavakaku

Ash- I'd be the best delivery boy. Making awesome tips for incredibly fast service.

Atlas- I'd be a security guard for public schools. Crossing guard? No one goes until my wall comes down. Patrolling the halls? My golems have it covered. Detention? Literally...petrification.

Limbo- I'd be a firefighter. Always able to get in and out safely with people trapped inside. 

Hydroid - Also a firefighter, duh.

Nyx- Well, I'd be president.

Edit: I just realized all of my frame ideas came down to job opportunities <.< I have no life. Q.Q

Edited by (PS4)Riko_113

Titania would be fantastic in construction. 

Hydroid, fishing would be fun. 

Valkyr, mountain climbing with rip line.

Volt and Vauben tech repair.

Equinox, customer service.  Forcibly chill out people when raging. 

Nova, delivery, elevator, or just transportation services.  Wormhole is awesome. 

Mirage, Nekros, and Loki could set up one of the best haunted houses in existence. 

Frost, fireman. 

Ember: chef. 

in all honesty many frames could be used in non combat variations and utility 

but why would we?

the warframes are crafted as ..well frames  for war , even with helpful uses...they are still weapons and could be abused by masses to attack each other ....

SG spoiler

Spoiler

per silver grove we learn anyone could use frames, but this had risks , and id rather not see more people stuck in flesh puppets 

Hmmm. Well, it's not a joke, but here's my contribution to the topic:

A 'peaceframe' would be what Margulis originally intended. A surrogate body, not a warmachine. A true peaceframe would likely be demilitarised, would not have inbuilt weaponised features (i.e. the ways in which a Warframe channels the Operator's power into destructive force), would not be heavily armoured and intimidating in appearance.

I can picture something which looks almost like an Excalibur but less martial in appearance. Its head would not look like a crested helmet, but more like a simple android's cranium. What kind of abilities would the Transference Project have resulted in, if it had not become the Warframe Project? Healing? Forcefield projection, for emergency protection? Beautiful displays of lights and holograms? Some kind of loud projection system, allowing a Tenno to address a crowd in the event of an emergency, tell everyone to go home and let the professionals work? The ability to teleport people long distances to designated arrival hubs, allowing casualties to be instantly moved from the scene of a disaster to an emergency medical facility?

If the Orokin had not been so terrible, if the Old War hadn't consumed everything, then maybe Tenno would not have been monsters in the eyes of the populace. Maybe they would have been superheroes.

Mesa: I'd end all those stupid geese. 

Mag: Tea? no thanks, i'll have a beer, no, don't worry, i'll get it.

Ivara/Loki: Spook people out. That and or shoplift sneak out of events easily.

Nekros: Talk to a lost friend of mine.

Nezah: Win Olympic gold.

Nova: Get to the 15th story much faster.

Banshee: Silence those stupid co-workers.

Ash: win ALL the dart games.

Chroma: git rich quick.

Titania: Cleaning under things has never been so easy. Just beware holes in the floor.

Trinity: Not need nekros to have conversations with a friend.

Volt: Zap the neighbors dog and claim deus ex machina 

Zephyr: Go fly a kite on a windless day and blow some minds.

I'd take Limbo to one of my lectures, and crack up as people realize they can't write on their paper. Or go into the Rift and jump in front of fancy cars, then I sue the driver and get rich. Or, better yet, become an MMA fighter, and tire out my opponent. Then, Banish em, and give em the ol' 1-2 1-2. Or be a firefighter and rescue kids in burning buildings. Or go into the Army and change the term "Suicide Bomber" to "Bomber". Or I'd just like, chill in a volcano.

I like Limbo.

On ‎20‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:26 AM, Irn-bruman said:

Well, Limbo would have no social problems. Somebody tries to punch you - Banish that A******. Girlfriend is trying to sandpaper your brain with some S#&amp;&#036; - Banish. Crowd of rabid feminists tries to kick your &amp;#&#33; for being white CIS male at friday evening - Rift Walk out of there.  

Yeah, those gangs of dangerous feminists are so dangerous.

So many man are murdered everyday by those terrorists.

Also, girlfriends totally have to shut up when you want them to, right? Not like you should break up with them if you don't like them.