Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prosecutors Need a Change

TheStag

Currently, Prosecutors are a buffed variant of the Guardsman -  an Amphis-wielding melee unit. Since Update 19.4.1 and the release of the Javlok, Prosecutors drop the Javlok Capacitor. Being a rare enemy with special resistances, it is odd that it is no more than a variant of a common enemy. Furthermore, it is nonsensical that an Amphis-wielding enemy drops a part for a completely different weapon.

Due to this, I would like to suggest that the Prosecutors receive an update, both in model and weapon. If they are intended to be a rare enemy, they should look the part and use the weapon corresponding to the part they drop. I would personally like to see them become a Baliff-esque enemy, tanky and with special moves, and of course using the Javlok.

Thank you. :clem::community:

1 minute ago, Naftal said:

Wasted effort. Once you've got your 6 capacitors, there's no point in going back to Ceres anymore anyway.

If you think there is no point in going back to Ceres, I presume that you have not hunted for the Dusklight Sarracenia in the quest The Silver Grove, or hunted multiple Kuria present on the Grineer Shipyard tileset.

1 minute ago, TheStag said:

If you think there is no point in going back to Ceres, I presume that you have not hunted for the Dusklight Sarracenia in the quest The Silver Grove, or hunted multiple Kuria present on the Grineer Shipyard tileset.

I have and there's no reason to go there anymore. Both of those farms also don't require you to fight any enemies.

8 minutes ago, Naftal said:

Wasted effort. Once you've got your 6 capacitors, there's no point in going back to Ceres anymore anyway.

But there is flower scanning/LOR Raid/Sorties/Alerts/Invasions/Fissures. Also, nothing wrong with a bit more enemy diversity. And it isn't like they couldn't have variants spawn on other Grineer planets.

Edited by xRufus7x

1 hour ago, Naftal said:

Depending on the player, but...  Miter, Trinity, Orokin Cells (and lowest level planet for them), Alloy Plates (mainly for Kavats, I found it to be the best place to farm for plates), Kuva, alerts, Invasions, Fissures, Silver Grove quest, Apothic, Raids, Sorties, Kuria, codex scans, mods dropped by enemies easy to find there...  really the only person who doesn't need to back there is someone who completed all of the above or doesn't need anything that the random timed missions on the nodes could possibly give.  Which is likely a tiny portion of the player base.