Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Javlok capacitors - what's the point?

DoomFruit

Javlok is only the first of its kind in the game. They have repeatedly said that they're working on it as an entire weapon set. We will see more versions of it in the future, but they're still working out bugs with it so far. Likely will see a corpus, infested, and orokin version in the near future.

That will probably happen later down the road. Considering the investment that they've been making on this weapon type, I'm expecting to see a minimum of 4 and hopefully somewhere around 6 at least. Javlok isn't bad exactly, but it has a gameplay style that's not the greatest ether. I imagine that the corpus version will have an electric basis and will probably steal the chain lightning effect from amprex. If the infested weapons development is anything to go by, the infested one will probably detonate a projectile on impact and leave behind some kind of aoe dot field much in the sense that pox and caustacyst can be used. Too many ways to call for an orokin version to go though. If I had to bank on it though, I'd bet that the thrown option on a tenno/orokin version would leave behind an aoe denial field of some kind.

On 21/12/2016 at 6:51 AM, Salenstormwing said:

Ran a 20 minute defense of Ceres last night, didn't see a single one of those Prosecutors while doing it.

It's Nitain, but even less useful. At least Nitain is used in several things, making it worth farming. This is just a single item for a weapon that's best described as... MEH!

Do the Exterminate on Ceres, you will 90% chance get one prosecutor per map, sometimes 2. Its annoying but you'll get it done in 4-6 missions. Pop a few bullets in someone, wait until they set off the alarm and go for it.

On 12/20/2016 at 1:51 PM, Salenstormwing said:

Ran a 20 minute defense of Ceres last night, didn't see a single one of those Prosecutors while doing it.

It's Nitain, but even less useful. At least Nitain is used in several things, making it worth farming. This is just a single item for a weapon that's best described as... MEH!

They are a unique spawn. Pretty sure they don't spawn in Defense.