Gabry_96

Please, someone make an Ivara skin!

Recommended Posts

Gabry_96    330

She is one of the most popular frames, and yet she doesn't have a single skin. I would submit one myself, but I'm not good at Tennogen-ing... So I give all of my hope and love to any creator.

(Even the Graxx style would fit her quite a lot, I guess!)

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucernam    527

Tenno, the answer is before you clear as day, you must learn the Ways of the Force Tennogen and craft it yourself. The most expedient way to ensure something is made is to make it one's self. If you want something done right after all...

Also, gratz to @..-Hayden-Tenno-.. for finding that name available.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabry_96    330
8 minutes ago, Lucernam said:

Tenno, the answer is before you clear as day, you must learn the Ways of the Force Tennogen and craft it yourself. The most expedient way to ensure something is made is to make it one's self. If you want something done right after all...

Also, gratz to @..-Hayden-Tenno-.. for finding that name available.

Totally agree. Actually, I wanted to practice a bit, but it looks like Ivara's resources on Tennogen site are... Incomplete, to say the least.

iJGUc5a.png

I've tried downloading other frames' resources and they work just fine. The link is this one: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples So it comes to my mind: is this the right place?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
arch111    6,154

I am curious. What design or style would you like to see for Ivara? Pretend Ignus Dei was doing a skin and then tone it down, since we cant actually remodel it.

Alt helmets though are fine.

Maby a more technological skin? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FrellingHazmot    330
On 12/20/2016 at 11:11 AM, Gabry_96 said:

Totally agree. Actually, I wanted to practice a bit, but it looks like Ivara's resources on Tennogen site are... Incomplete, to say the least.

iJGUc5a.png

I've tried downloading other frames' resources and they work just fine. The link is this one: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples So it comes to my mind: is this the right place?

The file is fine on my end. You just have to reassign the shader on the whole model again and you should be good to go.

oGtRTeh.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(PS4)Mofojokers    3,972
19 hours ago, -FrellingHazmot- said:

The file is fine on my end. You just have to reassign the shader on the whole model again and you should be good to go.

oGtRTeh.png

 

Seriously freaky to see her without the frog head.

But i swear to god she is the warframes version of Geth.

Geth skin incoming?... 😂

giphy_80.gif

  • Upvote 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gabry_96    330
On 25/12/2016 at 10:10 PM, -FrellingHazmot- said:

The file is fine on my end. You just have to reassign the shader on the whole model again and you should be good to go.

Thanks bud. I'll give it another try then

On 26/12/2016 at 5:40 PM, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Seriously freaky to see her without the frog head.

But i swear to god she is the warframes version of Geth.

Geth skin incoming?... 😂

YES PLEASE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LazerSkink    11,794
On 12/25/2016 at 1:11 PM, -FrellingHazmot- said:

I actually have an idea for Ivara but it's a little later down the road so we'll see what happens.

 

pls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SpiralViper    185

In the process of learning Zbrush and Substance Painter. I'd love to make a skin for Ivara though. Finding out exactly what makes parts of her legs unable to be coloured seems like the kind of thing that i won't be able to google and would have to stumble upon by accident. Experts with years of experience would probably know what causes it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ialewis11    0
On 12/25/2016 at 1:10 PM, -FrellingHazmot- said:

The file is fine on my end. You just have to reassign the shader on the whole model again and you should be good to go.

oGtRTeh.png

 

Would someone mind showing me how to do this? Trying to make a skin for her but it's hard when i can't view her full mesh. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tazmai    30

Here is a skin I was making for Ivara before I ran into some hiccups in actually making it. I might give it another shot if you guys like it enough.

EDIT: And yes, there is some inspiration from this thread in the helmet.

QeBJNI5.jpg

Edited by Tazmai
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Dovah_    4
4 hours ago, Tazmai said:

Here is a skin I was making for Ivara before I ran into some hiccups in actually making it. I might give it another shot if you guys like it enough.

EDIT: And yes, there is some inspiration from this thread in the helmet.

QeBJNI5.jpg

Go for it man, that  looks really cool. Love the ornate kinda design on the abdomen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rosellaa    106
4 hours ago, arch111 said:

Looks good, maby even too stylised for warframe, my mind went to Mass Effect when I saw it.

Very well made in any event.

It's not mine haha. I like the hooded idea though, reminds me of assassins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Acersecomic    764
On 20.12.2016. at 5:20 PM, AdunSaveMe said:

Can someone make an Ivara skin that lets me colour the entire body and doesn't have a big grey area

THIS! ^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now