Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please, someone make an Ivara skin!

Gabry_96

She is one of the most popular frames, and yet she doesn't have a single skin. I would submit one myself, but I'm not good at Tennogen-ing... So I give all of my hope and love to any creator.

(Even the Graxx style would fit her quite a lot, I guess!)

8 minutes ago, Lucernam said:

Tenno, the answer is before you clear as day, you must learn the Ways of the Force Tennogen and craft it yourself. The most expedient way to ensure something is made is to make it one's self. If you want something done right after all...

Also, gratz to @..-Hayden-Tenno-.. for finding that name available.

Totally agree. Actually, I wanted to practice a bit, but it looks like Ivara's resources on Tennogen site are... Incomplete, to say the least.

iJGUc5a.png

I've tried downloading other frames' resources and they work just fine. The link is this one: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples So it comes to my mind: is this the right place?

On 12/20/2016 at 11:11 AM, Gabry_96 said:

Totally agree. Actually, I wanted to practice a bit, but it looks like Ivara's resources on Tennogen site are... Incomplete, to say the least.

iJGUc5a.png

I've tried downloading other frames' resources and they work just fine. The link is this one: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples So it comes to my mind: is this the right place?

The file is fine on my end. You just have to reassign the shader on the whole model again and you should be good to go.

oGtRTeh.png

On 25/12/2016 at 10:10 PM, -FrellingHazmot- said:

The file is fine on my end. You just have to reassign the shader on the whole model again and you should be good to go.

Thanks bud. I'll give it another try then

On 26/12/2016 at 5:40 PM, (PS4)Mofojokers said:

Seriously freaky to see her without the frog head.

But i swear to god she is the warframes version of Geth.

Geth skin incoming?... 😂

YES PLEASE

In the process of learning Zbrush and Substance Painter. I'd love to make a skin for Ivara though. Finding out exactly what makes parts of her legs unable to be coloured seems like the kind of thing that i won't be able to google and would have to stumble upon by accident. Experts with years of experience would probably know what causes it

On 12/25/2016 at 1:10 PM, -FrellingHazmot- said:

oGtRTeh.png

Would someone mind showing me how to do this? Trying to make a skin for her but it's hard when i can't view her full mesh. xD

Here is a skin I was making for Ivara before I ran into some hiccups in actually making it. I might give it another shot if you guys like it enough.

EDIT: And yes, there is some inspiration from this thread in the helmet.

QeBJNI5.jpg

Edited by Tazmai

4 hours ago, Tazmai said:

Here is a skin I was making for Ivara before I ran into some hiccups in actually making it. I might give it another shot if you guys like it enough.

EDIT: And yes, there is some inspiration from this thread in the helmet.

QeBJNI5.jpg

Go for it man, that  looks really cool. Love the ornate kinda design on the abdomen

• 2 weeks later...