The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion About The Map Changes So Far, Paths Mostly

Draglide

Hey everyone!

I was just thinking about sharing my opinion about the recent changes...

It seems there are many people who think the mission dots are too close to each other but for me its not that kind of a big deal, its better than it was when the info about a mission was off the screen due to overstreched planet mapping.

Im liking this update so far, but one problem came into my mind. I've done like 70% of the missions, all planets at least unlocked, but for a newcomer this new map is just a mess... I dont speak about the visual concept of it, but the new assortment of planets, the way to get from A to B. I'd post an example here, say you want to go to Saturn, which is the 2nd lowest lvl planet out there in my opinion (around lvl 8-15) with the new system to get there you'd have to get through Earth which is around lvl 20-25, but there are other examples... So DE should either repath the whole thing so that low lvl planets can be accessed by going through other low lvl planets, so enemy level goes up as a gradient not jumping randomly (thinking of the "old" system) or change the levels of the given planets to suit the thing I was trying to explain above.

Tell me your opinion about this, let me know if i left something out, or if Im completely wrong.

Best regards

Draglide

Maybe they were supposed to do that but something might had happened that didin´t let them change the levels of the missions in Earth and Saturn, dunno, its just too obvious that there is something wrong about this issue and they might be fixing it right now.