[DE]Danielle

[PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit

Will we run into any difficulty if we don't install the preload before the update? Not near my PC this week as I'm preparing to visit family for the holiday.

15 minutes ago, cittran said:

*cittran approves*

Not yet, no. That's kinda the point. They're trying to iron-out as many bugs as possible BEFORE releasing the new stuff. They're just giving us the chance to download the bulk of it beforehand.

I think for me personally this is a step in the right direction, but it seems as if they have no one to test the build before it goes live. In World of Warships for example we got to play test on their play test server tomorrow's update two weeks ago giving ample time for fixes and changes. I think it would be in Warframes best interest to do something similar.

• Upvote 1

Translation: faux hype and intentionally vague description for things to come (soonTM).

Hope the quest is worth it. Not excited about doing the Index again (it's just another attempt to throw PvP into PvE), but I'm glad you're doing a preload update. Hope you guys continue that for other big updates.

54 minutes ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

7x3=19 [It appears that actually isn't the case, as 7+7=14, meaning this math is broken and needs adaptation, but details are missing]. Coincidence?

Predicted at u7

delivered in 19.5

7+7+5 = 19 Coincidence? XD

You didn't fix Ash Carabid Helmet, it still doesn't show up in arcane menu so I can't put arcane trickery in to it.. meh :(

Edited by Lith

Definitely looking forward to getting my hands on this update. Fingers crossed on seeing the infested door opening up. The suspense is terrible. I hope it'll last!

Thanks for the heads up. I certainly hope your release this time isn't a disaster like the The War Within was. Good luck.

• Upvote 1

Just now, MitraMahogany said:

HOping for Zephyr Deluxe myself.

Either of those 2 are fine.