[DE]Danielle

[PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit

Ironing out the current bugs before the Nidus update introduces even more, making sure the bugs don't get too large in number. Super excited about Nidus, i just got the infested scythe out of my foundry and i have all the infested armors ready to put on him. I'm curious to see what helm and other stuff get released with him.

3 minutes ago, MitraMahogany said:

HOping for Zephyr Deluxe myself.

wasn't it mentioned in the last devstream recap frost deluxe  was the next in line to release? 

4 minutes ago, Neptlude said:

Hoping for Mag deluxe .- .

^

• Upvote 1

OOOOOOOO   Exciting . LOL . Just came back to WF after being away from it for over a year :lotus: . Allready going to take me a month or 2 to catch up on the 7 new frames and multiple Prime weapons and about 200 mods . Still , more fun chasing things down :devil:

• Upvote 1

hmmm.... am I the only one not looking forward to a major update a few days before christmas.... the last one had players getting stuck and unable to progress etc and with this one we've got a Christmas holiday to contend with if we need patches to fix stuff....

Gotta say, this looks like it's becoming a Hek of a Tennobaum.

Edited by Exodess
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

hmmm.... am I the only one not looking forward to a major update a few days before christmas.... the last one had players getting stuck and unable to progress etc and with this one we've got a Christmas holiday to contend with if we need patches to fix stuff....

i'll take a broken game if it means getting to sit in my ship as frost deluxe before christmas ;-;

Edited by Cubewano

Just now, Neptlude said:

whats wrong?

Highest AA is gone, all textures look downgraded, everything looks serrated with the the 8x AA available now and illumination is really weird, everything looks that is underneath a spotlight 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Blacksonfive said:

Highest AA is gone, all textures look downgraded, everything looks serrated with the the 8x AA available now and illumination is really weird, everything looks that is underneath a spotlight 

Same for me

• Upvote 1

This is how everything looks at the highest configs now

Spoiler

p81put8.png

Edited by Blacksonfive
Next gen fashionframe i know

Anyone else's decoration got lost after the update? All my ayatans/pedestals/displays/quest items/syndicate medallions (which were placed in the ship) are now gone! When I try to place any decoration only those come up which weren't placed previously. 

Hopefully a fix for Nekros Noble animation set is in this.

That broken arm is realllllly. Yeah...

• Upvote 3

got the "issue" with the graphics too.

is it normal? or are we getting some fixes for that? because tbh the game kinda looks uglier to me now.

2 minutes ago, MagyarHonved said:

Anyone else's decoration got lost after the update? All my ayatans/pedestals/displays/quest items/syndicate medallions (which were placed in the ship) are now gone! When I try to place any decoration only those come up which weren't placed previously. 

Everything still here for me.

2 minutes ago, Kerubael said:

Everything still here for me.

Seems like a relog solved the problem. Now everything is back to normal thankfully.

I'm constantly getting an error when updating on Steam:

8P6dwCV.png

"Error in the updating! Some content updates couldn't be download from our severs. Pls, restart Warframe and try again. The update will be rebooted shortly..."

The launcher won't reboot, and when I do manually it keeps failing over and over again. Anyone else with this problem?

Edited by Vactro
nvm it just fixed itself alone sorry i panicked

I just realized.  Either tomorrow or Thursday is update day.  OH MAN THIS GON' BE FUN

Also, I'm getting Bio-Bomb vibes from Nidus's little "draw them all in with Infested tendrils" power.  I am now calling it the Bio-Bomb, regardless of it's official name.

• Upvote 2