[DE]Danielle

[PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit

1 hour ago, Blacksonfive said:

Highest AA is gone, all textures look downgraded, everything looks serrated with the the 8x AA available now and illumination is really weird, everything looks that is underneath a spotlight 

This, a thousand times this.

I definitely notice it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon enough.

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry if I'm the slow one, but what preloaded updates really means? Does the 800mb of updates doesn't add anything in game before you decided to make it visible to public?

Just now, dataman88 said:

I'm sorry if I'm the slow one, but what preloaded updates really means? Does the 800mb of updates doesn't add anything in game before you decided to make it visible to public?

I think that is exactly what it is. (until they take out as much bug as possible).

32 minutes ago, dataman88 said:

basically bugfixes, tileset changes, volumetric lighting on corpus tilesets, quest files, new frame and a bunch of other new things that are simply not turned on just yet.

I believe they do this because they really want 19.5 to be as stable as possible once it launches because you know... its xmas now so most of them will be on holidays right after it ships.

• Upvote 1

I just ran three kuva missions on ceres, and, all three spawned without a kuva siphon in them?

Anyone else having problems with kuva missions now?

• Upvote 1

" We also want to assure, to the best of our ability, that the build is stable before release and tackle any major bugs beforehand. "

Open me VVVVVVV @_@

Spoiler

giphy.gif

"  The preload will be treated and deployed as any other update, with the exception that the new items and content from The Glast Gambit will not be available until we’ve had time to polish and verify that everything from the preload is working smoothly. "

Spoiler

9d62fd4fa48c4072_25.gif

Wwww.w...w....warframe.... your groing up.... I remember (last week) when all the kids used to pick on you and call you "bugframe"! Good on you!

]\'[

I found some bugs on the new Ceres layout, but i don't know, if it has something to do with the current build or just conection issues.

1.) Lech Kril didn't want to change in his final form, so we couldn't damage him. This was on a Kuva farming run.

2.) A door next to a Kuva Siphon didn't open fully for me, so i couldn't get to the room, where it was. Even after running away a couple tiles and coming back, the bug was still there.

Not sure if this is a bug with the new update or just me but nullifier orbs are completely invisible 

2 hours ago, Lycoris-Kage said:

Well ya see, we already found a bug.

so who was playing Oberon? lol

Just now, xcynderx said:

so who was playing Oberon? lol

Nobody was Oberon, this was during the Grineer vs Infested Invasion on Numa, Saturn.

Just now, Lycoris-Kage said:

Nobody was Oberon, this was during the Grineer vs Infested Invasion on Numa, Saturn.

yikes...major bug then

2 hours ago, Lycoris-Kage said:

Well ya see, we already found a bug.

I could imagine the smell... Poor Saryn.

Well, it's probably a haven for gaming cat ladies! --- GG, Bugframe, GG