[DE]Danielle

[PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit

5 hours ago, Sintag said:

I just realized.  Either tomorrow or Thursday is update day.  OH MAN THIS GON' BE FUN

Also, I'm getting Bio-Bomb vibes from Nidus's little "draw them all in with Infested tendrils" power.  I am now calling it the Bio-Bomb, regardless of it's official name.

Or call Nidus the "Bio-Bomber".

not sure if anyone encountered this thing, but it doesnt hurt to mention :smile:

there's a little kind of problem for someone like me (with a somehow low-end internet qualty)  

sometimes when im customizing my operator, when i try to exit after doing my job, the game drops dead and shows up the sign in page. and Bam,all of that customization is gone :(

3 hours ago, KyoBladezen said:

Or call Nidus the "Bio-Bomber".

Anyone else noticed that Nidus seems to be remarkably like Alex Mercer full bio armour from Prototype?

Looks great so far can't wait for the update to drop, I like the idea about the preloaded updates! Thanks for all the hard work it is really paying off! :)

1 hour ago, AkramSaleh0707 said:

Which Day Exactly? DE

They've learned their lesson of giving dates, however it could be anywhere from today to Friday. I expect Friday honestly.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, cataclysmic8gladiator said:

not sure if anyone encountered this thing, but it doesnt hurt to mention :smile:

there's a little kind of problem for someone like me (with a somehow low-end internet qualty)  

sometimes when im customizing my operator, when i try to exit after doing my job, the game drops dead and shows up the sign in page. and Bam,all of that customization is gone :(

Man im sorry to tell you tgat happens because of your internet, if the speed is not good enough to keep the connection, not many things will be saved, remember everyrhing you do is server sided, you got the client for loadings only, but all is made on DE servers, if you lose connection your frame wont even move.

• Upvote 2

DE, congrats, you are getting better and learning from past experiences.

This is the right way to deploy updates,

-Not so much hype, keeping surprises.

-Pre-Load, BRAVO!, Fight the bugs from before, work on your own hidden agenda, it feels more smooth for us.

Waiting patiently, hype train wont [DE]Rail for sure <3.

Btw, my wallet its ready for frost and chroma DX skins, kudos for those.

• Upvote 2

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?

As soon as I get Nidus I am totally coloring him like Venom and/or Carnage from Marvel Comics.

Edited by Darkmoone1
  • Upvote 3

Не знаю что у вас там тваритса но уже 6 раз подряд,получать эндо за вылазку это надоедает.Вроде вы говорите исправили систему наград незнаю наверно меня ващи исправления обходят стороной.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Nyrakav said:

They've learned their lesson of giving dates, however it could be anywhere from today to Friday. I expect Friday honestly.

C'mon DE, get it out today.

You know you don't want to be in the office hotfixing over the Xmas weekend. :wink:

• Upvote 2

The bug seems to has been removed entirely from the forum so ill remove that as well ^.^ to not get in trouble.

Edited by trunks013

Just now, shimgrin said:

What does the word Glast even mean? Anyone could clarify that to me?

Its probably becuase Perrin Sequence leader have Ergo Glast name

Just now, Myscho said:

Its probably becuase Perrin Sequence leader have Ergo Glast name

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks