[PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit

[DE]Danielle

Update: 
Releasing The Glast Gambit is too much of a gamble tonight, so we're going aim for an earlier deploy tomorrow (December 22nd) so we can monitor and hotfix as needed. Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

3 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 
Releasing The Glast Gambit is too much of a gamble tonight, so we're going aim for an earlier deploy tomorrow (December 22nd) so we can monitor and hotfix as needed. Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

Belive it or not, I actually aprove of this decision, but at least they didnt say "today!" they said this week, so this is NOT delayed. 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

Good to know, thanks for the heads up. :clem:

Oh dear God... Bless all of us that we have so much patience for waiting! Now, I don't know how many times was that. I think that you really need to buy a calendar and stop disappointing players, because you kill all hype that you make. 

28 minutes ago, Darkmatt3r said:

Yah whatever, 6:45 AM here.nice buzzkill with another delay.

It's not a delay if they never specified a date. They said it would release this week and nothing more. The update post revealed that while they were planning on launching the update on the 21st, the risk pushed them to release it on the 22nd. All they revealed before the post is that it would be released this week which is still true if it gets released on the 22nd.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

Fine with me ^.^

I just wanted to say that its really nice to see DE learn from their mistakes and take actions to prevent anything similar to TWW launch from happening in the future

nothing but love for the pre-loaded updates, helps people with slow internet speed start having fun with new content at almost the same hour as everyone else,

and the fact that we got no information about what to expect from 19.5 like month ahead of time is also great. As much as I hated TWW delays, this time I really don't care even if it gets pushed to 2017. I don't feel any hype and thats a good thing, let this update surprise me.

Archived