[DE]Danielle

[PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit

Given this is the first Preloaded patch, I am SURE there will be some who will somehow get there hands on it... Its just the way it goes.

I heard they will be adding riven mods for shotguns and secondary weapons. Something I have been dying for.

• Upvote 1

Update: 
Releasing The Glast Gambit is too much of a gamble tonight, so we're going aim for an earlier deploy tomorrow (December 22nd) so we can monitor and hotfix as needed. Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

• Upvote 37

3 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 
Releasing The Glast Gambit is too much of a gamble tonight, so we're going aim for an earlier deploy tomorrow (December 22nd) so we can monitor and hotfix as needed. Thanks for your patience, Tenno!

Belive it or not, I actually aprove of this decision, but at least they didnt say "today!" they said this week, so this is NOT delayed. 

• Upvote 14

Take that time to iron out the bugs! Sic Nidus' Maggots on them :D!

Thanks so much for your hard work right before the holidays!

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

Good to know, thanks for the heads up. :clem:

16 minutes ago, Kosen said:

Belive it or not, I actually aprove of this decision, but at least they didnt say "today!" they said this week, so this is NOT delayed. 

So wise, we should all learn from it. :wink:

• Upvote 3

Oh dear God... Bless all of us that we have so much patience for waiting! Now, I don't know how many times was that. I think that you really need to buy a calendar and stop disappointing players, because you kill all hype that you make. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

I'm not even surprised. :D

Honestly, I'm still impressed we're getting this before 2017. Anything before then feels like a bonus to me

\o/   and we will have time to toss infested tentacles all over the place before Christmas YAY!! :laugh:

EDIT: any info on more new wpns?  

K8FOWbV.jpg

I see there a new fist weapons coming

EDIT2: not to mention that new gross syandana 

Edited by Whit3Powd3R

that nidus

is allready my favorite frame.. design and skill wise..

Wonder

28 minutes ago, Whit3Powd3R said:

\o/   and we will have time to toss infested tentacles all over the place before Christmas YAY!! :laugh:

EDIT: any info on more new wpns?  

I'm hoping that's a new Sparring weapon. We only have two of those, and fist weapons are pretty lackluster.

28 minutes ago, Darkmatt3r said:

Yah whatever, 6:45 AM here.nice buzzkill with another delay.

It's not a delay if they never specified a date. They said it would release this week and nothing more. The update post revealed that while they were planning on launching the update on the 21st, the risk pushed them to release it on the 22nd. All they revealed before the post is that it would be released this week which is still true if it gets released on the 22nd.

• Upvote 2

With the New Rivens added, i kinda want a way to  transmute riven mods. Like 3 rifle mod for one random Shotgun / Pistol Riven Mod

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

Fine with me ^.^

I just wanted to say that its really nice to see DE learn from their mistakes and take actions to prevent anything similar to TWW launch from happening in the future

nothing but love for the pre-loaded updates, helps people with slow internet speed start having fun with new content at almost the same hour as everyone else,

and the fact that we got no information about what to expect from 19.5 like month ahead of time is also great. As much as I hated TWW delays, this time I really don't care even if it gets pushed to 2017. I don't feel any hype and thats a good thing, let this update surprise me.