The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix your broken game

Br34kf4s7

Have played Warframe for a couple years now, took a break because my computer crashed. Just got back from the break and I am BEYOND disappointed in the dev's ABSOLUTE FAILURE in addressing some key issues that I have seen occur OVER AND OVER, with the biggest issue being that it's practically a single-player game at this point. I disconnect from 75% of the squads I join right off the bat, no matter what gamemode. This is not a problem with my internet, it is an issue with this game being terrible. I love Warframe but it's so frustrating to join and have every other game quit out on me, forcing me to play solo. This has been an issue since Warframe first came out and I am ashamed and disappointed that the devs have focused on spamming content instead of fixing these crucial issues that have been ruining the game for YEARS now.

I'll keep Warframe downloaded because I love the game oh-so-much, but it's going to be shelved for now due to the fact that the multiplayer is BROKEN.

2 minutes ago, Stratospherius said:

I disconnect from 75% of the squads I join right off the bat, no matter what gamemode. This is not a problem with my internet, it is an issue with this game being terrible.

I do not instantly disconnect from more than 2% of the groups I join.

Your claim has been disproven.

It might be a problem on your end, but lately I've been having some lags too that I think are related with the port messages I get everytime I log in to the game since last update.

By the way, talking like that won't get you any help either mate..

I experienced a similar thing a while back except I couldn't join any multiplayer games at all. Literally every game I would join would disconnect me for some reason.

Turned out DirectX10 or 11 was causing issues (somehow??)

Disabled it and everything's been fine since then.

Well. Buddy had same issue, we did all strict nat settings. it was still occuring.
He was mad at warframe.

till, week later, he decided to limit some ports(in general, not ones used by WF)
and viola. it works flawlessly

i was lucky, i just had to login, and it works.
never had strict nat, nor got DC/split from my side.

The disconnects are not always due to you, it may be another player with a less than quality internet connection, much like myself. There could also be the issue of ports and your NAT type, when these could be an issue the game will inform you.

I, as I have stated before, do not have the greatest of internet providers or service but I don't drop many games. I would look into something beyond the game before you cry someone else's fault. The fact that this game has been around for 4 years now and it across platforms shows that there isn't an issue on DE's server-side, it is more likely to be something on your end causing this issue.

As for the Excali-faction, that title is where it's at. (I actually like that bug when I see it, it makes me chuckle)

16 minutes ago, Stratospherius said:

Have played Warframe for a couple years now, took a break because my computer crashed. Just got back from the break and I am BEYOND disappointed in the dev's ABSOLUTE FAILURE in addressing some key issues that I have seen occur OVER AND OVER, with the biggest issue being that it's practically a single-player game at this point. I disconnect from 75% of the squads I join right off the bat, no matter what gamemode. This is not a problem with my internet, it is an issue with this game being terrible. I love Warframe but it's so frustrating to join and have every other game quit out on me, forcing me to play solo. This has been an issue since Warframe first came out and I am ashamed and disappointed that the devs have focused on spamming content instead of fixing these crucial issues that have been ruining the game for YEARS now.

I'll keep Warframe downloaded because I love the game oh-so-much, but it's going to be shelved for now due to the fact that the multiplayer is BROKEN.

Before you play the blame game and go off on the internet, post your internet network, download speed, ram, and FPS that you get daily. We can't do anything or say anything other than "It's a you problem". 

Hey Stratospherius, I understand you have been having issues with your connection to the game, but this thread is not constructive. If you havent already, try contacting support or posting in players helping players with your issues.