[DE]Danielle

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

Yay, U19.4.2!

Excited for the last gambit coming in this week, I guess?

I also hope that the Pyra Prime Syandana's clipping was fixed.

Edited by -NR-Dabears1337
  • Upvote 5

This reply is also pending.

edit: Sortie changes are great. Wish you had increased the Riven% instead of total Endo% with the leftovers though. Boosters have returned properly, but why isn't resource booster among them? Only affinity, credit and drop chance boosters are in there.

Also, is Neptune still bugged? I was checking the mission files, I noticed that the old Index nodes has been converted to normal nodes (used to be event nodes). But they are inaccessible, and as such, extractors cannot be deployed on there.

And lastly, I am guessing that they are going to remove Derelict Keys. Getting it linked to Eris or something, and make it function more like the Void, so to speak. On one of the recent changes, Derelict nodes started to be counted for the solar map progress, turned into an "explorable" area in a way, and contributes to solar map progress. Perhaps we are going to get the infested frame from there? Dunno, we'll see I guess.

Overall, so many fixes, and I wouldn't mind having a few patches like these rather than content drops to be honest, because there are a lot of stuff to fix properly and not just apply a workaround...

Edited by lyravega
  • Upvote 26

But, then, what should I type here?

Edit: The name 'Nidus' is way too similar to the word 'nudist'.

Edit 2: For your consideration, from OED, query = "Glast":

Spoiler

† ˈglaster, v.1 Obs. rare.

[? Altered form of glister, suggested by glass.]

intr. To glitter.

1447 O. Bokenham Seyntys (Roxb.) 21 An huge dragon glasteryng as glas.    Ibid., His eyne glastryd as sterrys be nyht.

Spoiler

† glaster, v.2 Sc. Obs.

Also glaister.

[Cf. galstre.]

intr. To bawl, hence to brag or boast.

1513 Douglas Æneis viii. Prol. 47 Sum glasteris, and thai gang at all for gayt woll.    1721 Ramsay Poems I. Gloss., Glaister, to bawl or bark.

Spoiler

‖ ˈglastum

[L., a. OCeltic *glaston, represented by Ir. Gael. glas, Welsh glas, bluish or greenish grey.]

The plant woad (Isatis).

c 1540 tr. Pol. Verg. Eng. Hist. (Camden) I. i. 49 They smeered their face with an herbe called glastum‥This glastum being like unto plantaine‥is thought to bee that which is‥called‥vulgarlie in Englishe wode.    1670 W. Simpson Hydrol. Ess. 140 Dyers Woad or Glastum.

Edited by Sushi_Desires
nudists
  • Upvote 2

Can't wait to get a look at the notes for this update. Should be quite a long list. 

Thanks for the information, Danielle.

• Upvote 5

Please let the rest of the solstice content be released with this update.

D:

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 is now live! 

As mentioned in the [PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit, update notes are pending as this was a rather sizable update and we want to assure we have everything accounted for. We also have our eyes peeled for any major bugs - please report them in this thread. 

We thank you for your patience. This OP will be edited when the notes have been completed. 

@

[DE]Danielle

Guys, TennoGen, Ash Carabid Helmet, still doesn't show up in arcane enhancement menu, Please fix it, I want to put arcane in to it..

Edited by Lith
  • Upvote 1

Unless its new thing, 

Think ill need to wait a couple years to be able to use this mod :shocked:

GlkZDIq.png

BTW: Why the nerf on all faint rivens and just not on 'god tier' ones?! Yeah this game is in beta so you can change as much as you like. But players spend time farming kuva to cycle rivens, platinum in buying from other players, and sometimes real money (to buy platinum so they can buy rivens from other players), to get the best mods they can to their favourite weapons just to get them silent nerfed in a update isnt fair.. And I'm talking about mods with 'crazy' +200%-300% stats, but simple mods with 100% stats that were nerfed even lower.

Edited by tiagoborg
  • Upvote 67

I would like to have my Sari Syandana wings open all the time in relays.. I dont look the same without them spread FeelsBadMan

Edit: If no change then i belive compensation is due for those who preferred the "bugged" style

Edited by Tarkmelhion
  • Upvote 13

Well toggle abilities are a tad different.

And it looks like they changed [30] to [MAX] on stuff as well.

Edited by EibonEthos
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 .

caFuGRQ.jpg

The TAA 8X (HIGH) looks worse than the AA (TAA + SMAA).

• Upvote 11

9 minutes ago, Sushi_Desires said:

But, then, what should I type here?

Edit: The name 'Nidus' is way too similar to the word 'nudist'.

The new "Nidust" warframe, out now :clem:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tarkmelhion said:

I would like to have my Sari Syandana wings open all the time in relays.. I dont look the same without them spread FeelsBadMan

Feel the same way...even wehn in Titania ult they are always closed.

Is is possible to ask for refund since they changed how it work?

• Upvote 12