[DE]Danielle

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

DE please change the Sari Syandana back, 90% of the people who bought it did so because it was open wings. Now it just looks like the other cape syandanas that have been around for ages, this one just has a butterfly pattern and cost $7.

Edited by issh0man
  • Upvote 6

I'm so happy to see such a huge list of changes and fixes. I really hope we get more updates like this. I would be so happy of we got more updates that don't really add anything new, but instead fix or improve on what's already a thing.

Looking forward to 19.5! Thanks for all you're hard work guys!

7 hours ago, EibonEthos said:

Well toggle abilities are a tad different.

And it looks like they changed [30] to [MAX] on stuff as well.

30 was less jarring to look at than a page of MAX MAX MAX

Please fix the Neptune node, because the game said can't deploy Extractors (Distilling or Titan) due to incomplete mission. While I had already finish all the mission in Neptune. Is there any "hidden"mission there, like when there was a preview for Index? This issue also make the Nightmare mission is gone in Neptune (well, it related very much to the bug of this "incomplete hidden mission" there, since Nightmare missions only showed up in a completed node).

Btw, I also want to report why there's still a bug on residual helmets for removed/deleted Warframe ? Please check my Bug Report here: 

Thanks in advance for fixing the issues/bugs.

8 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Added a new UI animation on abilities icons that are currently active

Sortie Changes:

Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller

Glaive buff! \o/
Also, Sicarus P buff

Improved overall Arsenal display alignment with the search bar, item grid, and selected Loadout item. 

Fixed a progress stopper during the Lephantis fight where players would find themselves stuck on the first stage with nothing to attack. 

Fixed Relic search terms to apply when switching Eras in the Void Relic Refinement screen, instead of requiring players to re-enter them. 

Neat. :)

Added a short cooldown between Void Mode activations to prevent spam.

Isn't Void Mode the Prowl-esque stealth?

Please tell me you didn't mean Void Dash.
As long as a forward-aimed Void Dash will send me flying into the ceiling, being spammable is kinda necessary for Kuva cloud capture.

Nullifier Changes:

• Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth! 
  • Improved the ability for arrows from Bow weapons to hit and deal damage to Nullifier Bubbles.   
  • Removed the ability for Nullifier Bubbles to be dispelled by Radial Damage. 

* Yay!
* Yay, probably.
* ... Well crap.
Rip Zenistar, (please not my poor Ignis. Please? It's not radial, it's a cone ;_; ), Azima, Quanta, Ogris, Torid, Sonicor, Staticor, Angstrum, Kulstar, Castanas, Talons, Pox, and probably Zarr, Tonkor and Simulor.
Also, RIP Mag(netize. Clearly, after Bullet Attractor, it was your turn).

Fixed a bug with Projectile Weapons where low Accuracy and Multishot Mods caused Projectiles to fly in unintended directions.

Oh snap! O.O
Sht just got real.

Overall, very conflicted about these patchnotes.

Disposition has been increased for the following weapons:

• Flux Rifle
  • Tetra
  • Panthera
  • Mitter
  • Vulkar

Never post your Vulkar riven mods ever again, folks.

Does Javlok have Riven Mods?

When we throw it and dont pick it up and host change happen we lost it for whole mission!

And pls do javlok self damage less becouse i m kiling myself too easly with it  ;(

Glaive Prime Changes:

• Buffed base damage from 35 to 45.
  • Increased Proc Chance from 10% to 20%.
  • Added forced knockdown and bleed Status Chance.

The Glaive Pime buff didn't actually hit, I don't see any changes to the damage, it's still at 35 damage :(

Why? Why?? Why???! Why you reduced lengh of endless missions of sortie?? You was need to improve this! Why you was need this? Why you try to make all easy?? I need a challenge! I need difficulties!! The last atleast somehow difficulty mission is sortie, but NO! You make easy even this! So what are you waiting for?

• Upvote 1

• Flux Rifle
  • Tetra
  • Panthera
  • Mitter
  • Vulkar
  • Harpak
  • Mutalist Quanta
  • Tiberon
  • Attica

My Vulkar mod has become weaker rather than stronger
heat 134%-->121.5%
Crit chance 223.8%-->202.9%

zoom (+)84.6%-->(+)76.8%

Status Duration (-)114.6%-->(-)104%

• Upvote 1

Glaive Prime Changes:

• Buffed base damage from 35 to 45.
  • Increased Proc Chance from 10% to 20%.
  • Added forced knockdown and bleed Status Chance.

Sicarus Prime Changes:

• Buffed base damage from 30 to 40
  • Increased Crit chance from 10% to 20% and Crit multiplier 1.5 to 2
  • Increased Clip Size from 21 to 24.

And yet Vectis Prime still hasn't had the two shot mag fixed to bring it up to speed to the original and in so doing requiring a bandaid mod that shouldn't even exist at this point. Can we please get this one knocked out already so it can stop being a thing?

Akura-archangei also want challenge, but most of the time those are not "tense-hard" - they are just long  and make me go "ughhh" and don't play it at all. The game is at a point, where easy missions are super easy , and "hard"ones are just tedious.

• Upvote 1

15 mins survival sorties was perfectly fine, there are actually some veterans who enjoyed those sortie 2/3 survivals cus  FIRST it was the only thing close to a decent challenge compared to the start chart joke difficulty and test field to our OP guns....and second you didn't have to wait 30/40 minutes before finding high levels that wouldn't die in 1 second already....

You added the kuva flood missions at lvl 80-100 just add some regolar survivals starting at that lvl...not everybody cries everytime you drop a sortie 3 corpus eximus survival...

Disappointed

10 minutes ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

15 mins survival sorties was perfectly fine, there are actually some veterans who enjoyed those sortie 2/3 survivals cus  FIRST it was the only thing close to a decent challenge compared to the start chart joke difficulty and test field to our OP guns....and second you didn't have to wait 30/40 minutes before finding high levels that wouldn't die in 1 second already....

You added the kuva flood missions at lvl 80-100 just add some regolar survivals starting at that lvl...not everybody cries everytime you drop a sortie 3 corpus eximus survival...

This. But they said they'll add more endgame/veteran content anyways so we'll see.

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 

Sortie Changes:

• Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
  • Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter
  • Reduced length of "endless" mission variants as follows: 
  • Survival - was 15 minutes, now 10 minutes 
  • Excavation - was 1000 cryotic, now 500 cryotic.

Arcane Changes:

• Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller

Hurray! Now I'm tempted to actually try out arcanes!

I welcome those Sortie changes (Even though I still have uses for Nitain) but is there any chance of also removing the 2k Endo, please? Because, as rewards go, that's a slap in the face with a fish that has "Should've run Hieracon instead!" carved into it's sides. Also remove the Forma because that's already easy enough to get on the relics. Furthermore lets have no more of this one-reward-only mentality because that just strikes me as the new D fetish. On that note, I'd like to see Forma removed from the main relic pool altogether and just have, maybe, a 30% chance of dropping from all relics in addition to Prime parts (irrespective of refinement).

1 hour ago, issh0man said:

DE please change the Sari Syandana back, 90% of the people who bought it did so because it was open wings. Now it just looks like the other cape syandanas that have been around for ages, this one just has a butterfly pattern and cost $7.

Seconding this! The Sari gained a lot of fans very quickly for it's unique open wings and now they're invisible 90% of the time!
DE< Please implement a toggle of some sort to allow our wings to open again!

• Upvote 7

Damn, still no Kuva Guardians and Jesters entries in the codex??

Other than that, this seems like a really solid update with lots of QoL adjustments and fixes; I'm honestly surprised it's released so soon after TWW.

2 hours ago, Rauxon said:

Apologies if this has already been covered, but the weapon select screen is now broken for me.

WeaponSelectBroken.png

(The alpha seems to be a little too aggressive)

I'm running on a 4K monitor, so not sure if the alpha is pixel based rather than screen distance?

same here

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Vulkar

Why it reduced positive stats then?

• Upvote 2

Well, hallelujah, today is a day to rejoice.

Not only have Nullifiers finally be made stealth-friendly, but Grineer Seekers (and Commanders) no longer sleep with their eyes and ears open. I don't see the bolded one in the patch notes, but I'm definitely no longer seeing Seekers become alerted while asleep anymore.

Thanks for the overdue, but well appreciated, fixes.

The buff for the Sicarus Prime is also appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Conclave Changes: 

• You can now choose to play with just your Clan by selecting the new  "Clan Only" button! 

"1v1 me bro" just got a whole new meaning.