Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 is now live! 

As mentioned in the [PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit, update notes are pending as this was a rather sizable update and we want to assure we have everything accounted for. We also have our eyes peeled for any major bugs - please report them in this thread. 

We thank you for your patience. This OP will be edited when the notes have been completed. 

Edit: Tuesday, December 20th 10:15 PM ET - The War Within Hotfix 19.4.2.1

Hotfix notes will be coming with the Update 19.4.2 notes. We're still working away at it, thanks again for your patience!  

The "Sari Syandana" from Tennogen is broken by "this new pre-load update" ... originally, the "Sari Syandana" will have its wings "open", and only "close" during melee attacks.  Now, the syandana never open its wings ... I purchased this Tennogen item only because its wings have "this open/close feature", please fix it.

9 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Feel the same way...even wehn in Titania ult they are always closed.

Is is possible to ask for refund since they changed how it work?

Same here i want the refund or something else for the same value. I blame false advertising...

Titania noble animation and flipped down wings looks just retarted.

9 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Feel the same way...even wehn in Titania ult they are always closed.

Is is possible to ask for refund since they changed how it work?

Same here i want the refund or something else for the same value. I blame false advertising...

Titania noble animation and flipped down wings looks just retarted.

2 hours ago, issh0man said:

DE please change the Sari Syandana back, 90% of the people who bought it did so because it was open wings. Now it just looks like the other cape syandanas that have been around for ages, this one just has a butterfly pattern and cost $7.

^^ THIS EXACTLY. Well said

Glaive Prime Changes:

• Buffed base damage from 35 to 45.
  • Increased Proc Chance from 10% to 20%.
  • Added forced knockdown and bleed Status Chance.

Sicarus Prime Changes:

• Buffed base damage from 30 to 40
  • Increased Crit chance from 10% to 20% and Crit multiplier 1.5 to 2
  • Increased Clip Size from 21 to 24.

Nullifier Changes:

• Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth! 
  • Improved the ability for arrows from Bow weapons to hit and deal damage to Nullifier Bubbles.   
  • Removed the ability for Nullifier Bubbles to be dispelled by Radial Damage. 

Am i dreaming? did DE give us mercy?

mercy.jpg (879×440)

After this patch i keep getting the error"make sure your firewall permits ports 4950 n 4955" i have them on whitelist,tried to run the game with the firewall disabled and even flashed the dns,still getting that error,it was fine before the patch

I also cant play with anyone else and i look offline for everybody,cant send or take any invites

Edited by VoneMt
Forgot something

• Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu. 

Okay.. this actually really upsets me.
I thought this Syandana was beautiful and was waiting for it for a long time to be released when it got reworked by its creator and announced that it made it into Tennogen. I hoped to see an open-wings idle syandana for some time, possibly even as long as I've played Warframe and then we finally had it. It had an amazing scripting: open while idle, closed when menu browsing and when using weapons. It worked so well in game for Relays and general viewing to be flashy and appealing, but also did not hinder my ability to play the game and fight in missions (It also looked very appropriate and beautiful on Titania, particularly during Razorwing). I paid actual money, not platinum or credits, for this syandana because it was exactly what I wanted and the aesthetic I was looking for. Yet, now the syandana is 99% of the time (if not more) closed and bullet jumping to get them open for a mere five seconds is incredibly upsetting. I do not think this change was fair to the people that had the aesthetic of open wings in mind when they bought it, nor was it fair to suddenly change them and switch up its mechanic once people had come to enjoy the wings open. You could have at least given us the choice between a mainly closed or a mainly open version of the Syandana, but it was not given, it was abruptly changed. The beauty of this Syandana feels hollow now that the change in script has given it a very different feel and no longer fits the previous aesthetic it had achieved so well previously.

I believe either a change or a refund is in order. Please let it be a change back to the old, or a choice, rather than ruining its beauty as a open idle for everyone based on a few angry opinions or whatever else might have caused the unnecessary change.

2 hours ago, Ojimaru said:

Does not work. Firing a silent weapon (Daikyu) at an unalerted Nullifier will damage some "phantom barrier", even if there is no visual sign of the bubble. The Nullifier will then be alerted and activate the bubble as normal.

Can confirm this for unsilent weapons as well. Used Ivara on Sortie 1 and neither my Rakta Cernos nor the alarming Acrid did any damage to unalerted or sleeping Nullifiers.

5 hours ago, acezero said:

Am i dreaming? did DE give us mercy?

mercy.jpg (879×440)

No. Now, we are even more locked to one counter play (all radial damage weapon useless, bullet sponge all the way) against broken mechanic, which worked as a crutch only.

Yesterday, nulifiers spam made me rage quit 400pl+ worth of fissure run. And now you even @(*()$ buffed it!

5 hours ago, [DE]Glen said:

RE: TAA Anti-Aliasing:

Hi Glenn, just wanted to note that I have Motion Blur on (in fact I never disabled it), and the TAAx8 is still too blurry. I used to have the old SMAA+Temporal option on and it was perfect, the combination made everything really smooth without being too much.

Guys why did you delete it.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Arcane Changes:

• Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller

So removing arcanes from an item is now basically free once we get a distiller?

Any chance of seeing dedicated Syndana Arcane/Helmet Arcane buttons in the Loadout options now?

So wait I am confused: These update notes are what we will be getting right? Not what we have as of right now? I just got confused because I checked out glaive prime and the status is still 10% and there is no forced knockdown or bleed. Base damage is still 35. Is it just that the notes have not been applied yet? or..?

Wait..if i understand it correctly, you remove ability to do radial damage to nulifiers buble.

Isn't radial damage AOE damage? (from word radius) If so, then:

all explosive weapons- useless

All AOE based weapons-useless

all AOE based ability- Useless

all syndicate proc-useless.

Gas proc (pox, mutalist cernos etc)-useless.

That's terrifying.

10 hours ago, tiagoborg said:

Unless its new thing, 

Think ill need to wait a couple years to be able to use this mod :shocked:

GlkZDIq.png

BTW: Why the nerf on all rivens ?! Yeah this game is in beta so you can change as much as you like. But players spend time (kuva farm), platinum, and sometimes real money, to get the best mods they can to their favourite weapons just to get them silent nerfed in a update isnt fair..

I had seen players offering thousands of plats for good rivens mods for good weapons.  

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 is now live! 

As mentioned in the [PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit, update notes are pending as this was a rather sizable update and we want to assure we have everything accounted for. We also have our eyes peeled for any major bugs - please report them in this thread. 

We thank you for your patience. This OP will be edited when the notes have been completed. 

Edit: Tuesday, December 20th 10:15 PM ET - The War Within Hotfix 19.4.2.1

Hotfix notes will be coming with the Update 19.4.2 notes. We're still working away at it, thanks again for your patience!  

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 

Arcane Changes:

• Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller

I was really excited to give this a try.
Think you forgot to add it though.

SmG3BC.png