Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

Please Fix the damn bug with Rank Up, for 2 days i am trying to get Rank 12, everytime i try it starts loading, then drops me back to the ship with reseting timer to 24 hours. Consider that test did not start at all, map didn't even load. GG for trying to rank up people. Also during that issue always shows NETWORK NOT RESPONDING. Timer should not be put when test did not even start. I wrote to support for 2 days no answer from anyone.

8 hours ago, ArchPhaeton said:

As much as we are grateful for the frequent updates and additions, you guys shouldn't take the OVERKILL path of a few gigas updates every few days, for developed countries users it's nothing but here in 3rd world we take a serious hit each time you roll one of those out (And it's one of the main reasons most of my friends and me got rid of PD2) We had a 900mb update a few days ago, now another 800mb? Please...

Really? I mean, really? An update to a video game is too big. You know what that is? It's a shiny example of a first world problem. If you truly live the life of the third world, you have more serious problems than not being able to quickly update Warframe.

10 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Feel the same way...even wehn in Titania ult they are always closed.

Is is possible to ask for refund since they changed how it work?

10 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

The reason i bought it is so i can have buterflies wings on titania..not some winged coat.

10 hours ago, LuckyCharm said:

Okay so who changed the Sari Syandana? >.< I bought it because it's wings were always open and I loved it. Now though... what the hell.. my chroma effigy no longer looks like a pretty butterfly. 

10 hours ago, Taillteann said:

I had bought the Sari Syandana for the open wings... It just isn't the same anymore. =(

10 hours ago, Shadow3274 said:

Same complain as everyone one on antialiasing and sari not being open. Plz change I'm crying:( (I think the lighting option and reflections are also messed up)

10 hours ago, Lt.Nagae said:

Well...about Sari, i'm glad they sorted out the bugs, but i will be honest, the always open wings kinda grown on me, fitted perfectly with titania noble/agile stances. would be nice a option to keep the always open behavior, kinda turn this bug into a feature

I do have to admit, the major charm from the sari syandana was its open wings the entire time, I was even considering buying them because of that because......fashion frame, if they will stay closed most of the time it feels.........kind of too much like the other syandanas, I really hope they change them back, I really liked their unique look, and besides, who wouldn't fly with Titania with those wings open? 

Alright! I can sneak up to nullifiers now as Ivara and stealth finisher them without being uncloaked!

...Except instead of taking damage, the nullifier is completely unharmed and his bubble pops up two thirds of the way through the animation, leaving him with the bubble up, no damage taken, and in an alarmed state. I'm genuinely baffled by some of the problems that pop up when you guys patch things.

Edited by OvisCaedo

1 hour ago, Maelstroa said:

Okay.. this actually really upsets me.
I thought this Syandana was beautiful and was waiting for it for a long time to be released when it got reworked by its creator and announced that it made it into Tennogen. I hoped to see an open-wings idle syandana for some time, possibly even as long as I've played Warframe and then we finally had it. It had an amazing scripting: open while idle, closed when menu browsing and when using weapons. It worked so well in game for Relays and general viewing to be flashy and appealing, but also did not hinder my ability to play the game and fight in missions (It also looked very appropriate and beautiful on Titania, particularly during Razorwing). I paid actual money, not platinum or credits, for this syandana because it was exactly what I wanted and the aesthetic I was looking for. Yet, now the syandana is 99% of the time (if not more) closed and bullet jumping to get them open for a mere five seconds is incredibly upsetting. I do not think this change was fair to the people that had the aesthetic of open wings in mind when they bought it, nor was it fair to suddenly change them and switch up its mechanic once people had come to enjoy the wings open. You could have at least given us the choice between a mainly closed or a mainly open version of the Syandana, but it was not given, it was abruptly changed. The beauty of this Syandana feels hollow now that the change in script has given it a very different feel and no longer fits the previous aesthetic it had achieved so well previously.

I believe either a change or a refund is in order. Please let it be a change back to the old, or a choice, rather than ruining its beauty as a open idle for everyone based on a few angry opinions or whatever else might have caused the unnecessary change.

While I didn't buy it (was gathering funds for it) this post pretty much sums my feelings regarding the change on the syandana, Thank you for saying that, mr. Maelstroa

11 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Sortie Changes:

• Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
  • Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter
  • Reduced length of "endless" mission variants as follows: 
  • Survival - was 15 minutes, now 10 minutes 
  • Excavation - was 1000 cryotic, now 500 cryotic.

These changes are great and make survival and excavation less tedious. Thanks!

Arcane Changes:

• Distilling Arcanes no longer consumes a distiller

Not a perfect solution but it makes changing my arcanes more convient. Thanks!

Improved overall Arsenal display alignment with the search bar, item grid, and selected Loadout item. 

Could we also. please, get a "favourite" option? Simply, so the weapons we want to have easiest access to will be displayed at the top of the weapon's list, instead of alphabetically. It's only a small annoyance when one has multitude of weapons, but it shouldn't be hard to fix?

Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu.

Why?

I know stuff is subject to change but people bought those syandanas because of their looks, design, and functionality.

12 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth! 

More like "Hurray invisibility spam".   It was better when they were always active.   Sneaking up to them from behind was kinda challenging since they forced invisibility off and you had to avoid damaging their bubble.  Now its just meh.

Glaive Prime Changes:

• Buffed base damage from 35 to 45.
  • Increased Proc Chance from 10% to 20%.
  • Added forced knockdown and bleed Status Chance.

Glaive Prime still does the same damage and shows the same 10% status chance. The bleed and knockdown are there.

Sortie Changes:

• Removed Nitain from Sortie Reward table and added 3-day Boosters in its place.
  • Changed Exilus Adapter BP reward to a fully-crafted Exilus Adapter
  • Reduced length of "endless" mission variants as follows: 
  • Survival - was 15 minutes, now 10 minutes 
  • Excavation - was 1000 cryotic, now 500 cryotic.

yaaay for the reward changes, much better IMO :-) :-)

the further reduction in length though was uncalled for i think. the current length was a good length, neither to short nor too long with enemy levels in a good range :-(

23 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Well they weren't working properly, the sari one in particular made hard to even use the menus.

You probably dont even own the said syandana... 99% of the people bought it because of how it looked like preupdate, now its a crap.

I have this bug with the Nekros Noble idle animations where upon holding a Primary weapon (Snipers, shotguns, rifles, etc) and waiting for a moment, the characters left arm would bend inwards, throughout the animation that plays in the idling.

Does anyone else get the same issue? (If I get asked to post a screenshot of the issue, I shall.)

Edited by DeathIncarnate1999
Grammar edits and more precise explanation.