Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

i prefer Sari Syandana manually open than automaticaly close ,it look so bad when forcing closed!Friends laugh at me just like a fly on the ground!:facepalm:IF CANT CHANGE IT,I have to say, I want my money back.:sadcry:

Edited by LearyNeil
one more word

Stealth Nullifier Bubble Change feedback:

• While the bubble is "disabled", projectile attacks still get deflected and the Nullifier is alerted.
  • Stealth-Killing a Nullifier causes the bubble to "pop" moments after they die, regardless of whether it was up or not.
  • Apparently (have not confirmed this myself, will test), all Corrupted Nullifiers have invisible, active shields?

I think a feasible solution would be to start them off with a "depleted" shield, as if you had attacked it, and once they get alerted, the bubble activates and slowly grows after a short duration. Thus avoiding the "it's not there, but actually is" shenanigans going on. Because right now it seems like the bubble is there but just made invisible, partially affecting attacks while allowing abilities and warframes to act freely.

Also, for unexplicable reasons, since a few patches back, my warframes hold the arrows of their bows (tested with Rakta Cernos, Paris Prime, Cernos Prime) in weird, random angles after a while and in the arsenal. Unsure what causes this. Loki Prime, Ivara and Valkyr all have displayed this weird bug.

Edited by ScorpDK
Added Arrow Holding Bug

NEW BUG: When you open mail, if you have more then 1 email still unopened, you receive an on screen notification that you have X amount of new mail, and Ordis will comment on this. EVERY. TIME. 10 emails into the stack of 187 from giving gifts, I had to mute Ordis.

Edited by ZurekMorraff

I'm experiencing a few bugs I wanted to report:

First of all, it's seems that unless my active kavat/kubrow is centered in the incubator segment at the time I open the incubator UI, if I go to preview any of my kavats/kubrows in stasis, no kavat or kubrow is shown. This generally occurs if my kavat/kubrow is currently walking around the liset when I enter the UI, and for some reason it doesn't center itself correctly. If I then walk away a little bit, I can see the kavat/kubrow model shift slightly closer to the center. This shift sometimes gets it where it needs to be, but other times doesn't, and until it does, I see no kavats/kubrows when I attempt to preview.

Another issue I noticed is when customizing the look of my kavat/kubrow, when choosing anything like armor, colors, fur pattern, etc, there is a strange section on the top and bottom of the scrolling menu that is blacked out and cuts of the top or bottom of any item at the top or bottom (respectively) of the UI. This means anything at the top loses a good chunk of the image showing what it looks like, and anything at the bottom loses it's name. Very odd design decision if that's what it was, and even more odd if it's a bug (which is what I assume it is).

I also have a suggestion for a later update. It would be cool if we could use the kavat/kubrow colors used for their fur patterns on the armor as well. For certain armor sets, I like to try to match the colors to that of the fur but some of the fur colors don't seem to have an equivalent in any of the current color palettes, which makes matching them pretty difficult. It would be nice if we had the option to choose a color from the gene masking kits that we own as well as from the color palettes. No need to rush this feature, but it would be a nice addition at some point.

Edit: The weird blacked out sections of the UI are not specific to the kavat/kubrow customization but to all UI areas where the scroll menu is utilized. Very annoying.

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

Very small bug, Ivara's agile idle animation is broken for bows, and only bows. Uses default animation set. Flavour animation still plays eventually.

686z2Cil.jpg

w/ bow.

Ljbs4lHl.jpg

w/ any other primary.

This has been around since a couple hotfixes ago, would appreciate a fix.

Edit: also finally managed to screencap this, happened a few times already, only seen it happen to Ivara. (chunks of the head are missing / see thru.)

[eaheu0Fl.jpg

Edited by axjaxa
added 3rd img.

Another couple bugs I've noticed:

First, the Javlok's projectiles appear to do no damage to certain enemies, like cameras, and they completely bounce off of nullifiers that are unalerted (stealthy loki with hushed invisibility), which is pretty stupid to be honest. This is from very minimal testing, but just after a few minutes of a mission I've already noticed some issues with this weapon.

Another issue was with the unalerted nullifiers...if I do a stealth takedown, their nullifier bubble pops up and starts to expand during the takedown animation, which is rather stupid and defeats the purpose of the change in the first place. If I go in with an invisible loki and do a takedown, I expect to still be invisible afterward, but nope, the stupid bubble pulls me out and any enemies nearby will be able to easily see me. I like the idea of the change, but please go all the way with it. If I'm doing a takedown of an unalerted nullifier, he should not be able to turn on his nullifier bubble during the takedown animation.

Edit: Two more bugs I keep forgetting to mention. The other day I got all the signs of stalker coming to attack me. His specific light flashes and sound effects, his messages, everything. But then when it came time for him to spawn, it was just a bunch of eximus chargers. I don't know if it was actually supposed to be stalker, but I really wish it had been (still don't have that stupid, illusive, mythically impossible to obtain despair blueprint!).

The other bug that I've noticed a couple times is with The Sergeant's speach bubbles (I noticed them when he was the leader of a couple sorties), instead of it saying "The Sergeant" like it should, it still said "Nef Anyo", oops!

Edited by PhoeniixFiire

13 hours ago, Tarkmelhion said:

I would like to have my Sari Syandana wings open all the time in relays.. I dont look the same without them spread FeelsBadMan

Edit: If no change then i belive compensation is due for those who preferred the "bugged" style

Same.

I actually asked around how the open/closed mechanics worked before I bought it because I didn't want another 'cloak' hanging from my back. Plus opening in bullet jump feels just weird to me (makes sense the floppy/weak wings fold in for a short moment when bulleting around at high speed).

Edit: just played around with it for a bit and it's even worse than expected. This change turned something unique and vibrant into another regular cloak syandana with a side effect. :scared:

Edited by Skadedyr

*BUG REPORT*

ever since the Javlok launched, arrows from my Cernos Prime have "poofed" out of existance whenever they hit a surface, walls, enemies, etc. and enemies don't get pinned to walls, they just ragdoll around.

is this only happening to me, or other people aswell (not tested other bows yet)

2 hours ago, White_Matter said:

I think you need to have a distiller, but it isn't consumed in the process.

You're right, thanks.
I just assumed it would be as how they talked about it in the streams just deleting the distillers and removing the requirement for 'em rather than make them infinite use.
Works just as well I suppose just got a bit disoriented, pretty fun changing my arcanes around finally.

1 hour ago, Exotek909 said:

You probably dont even own the said syandana... 99% of the people bought it because of how it looked like preupdate, now its a crap.

Yeah I don't have it, I am only posting what players that have it have complained about. You can read it here;

I plan on getting it later but the same thing happens with my graxx spitfire.

7 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Yeah I don't have it, I am only posting what players that have it have complained about. You can read it here;

I plan on getting it later but the same thing happens with my graxx spitfire.

Ive never had any problems with the menu described there. Anyway, there are still 99% of other people that are furious bout this stupid change. Ive bought it cos they were spread out per default. Intentional or not, bugged or not, its false advertising, i want a refund if it stays this way. Either give us refund or make it toggleable.

Edited by Exotek909

5 minutes ago, Exotek909 said:

Ive never had any problems with the menu described there. Anyway, there are still 99% of other people that are furious bout this stupid change. Ive bought it cos they were spread out per default. Intentional or not, bugged or not, its false advertising, i want a refund if it stays this way. Either give us refund or make it toggleable.

I second the toggle part (I really really like it the way it was ... don't even want the refund).

4 minutes ago, Skadedyr said:

I second the toggle part (I really really like it the way it was ... don't even want the refund).

I just want my Titania to look like a fairy again. Not like an ugly fly-moth thing. I hope DE listen to us and make it toggleable... 

Edited by Lokime

14 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Changed Sari Syandana and Spitfire Syandana to be closed by default, but will open when Bullet Jumping or Aim Gliding. Appendages will now close after 5 seconds, during weapon fire, or when opening the menu. 

Ok, one more addition (don't want to spam the thread with my disapproval of this to much) that I ran into after some testing.

This change causes some major clipping issues on quite a lot of warframes with the Sari Syandana (the wings clipping through legs, butts and accessories). Saryn. Titania. Etc.

Even simple frames like Valkyr have clipping issues depending on skin and stance combinations. 

Edited by Skadedyr