Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

my vulkar mod isnt buffed, and glaive still old values. dunno if this is already posted somewhere didnt look in worst case its 1 more post here but just fyi i still see same values on both, i even think my vulkar mod has lower values now because i remembered them higher than what they are now...just concerning the line about vulkar mod riven dispo buffed D:

4 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

Lets make a seperate thread on which of those patch changes work and which don't.

I'm going to log in now and test out sicarus and glaive, although alot of people reported that the values are still the same.

Sicarus stats are updated, is the glaive the one which remains still.

1 hour ago, Reynard_Fox said:

Nullifiers are completely bugged out for me since this update. No matter what state they are in, the bubble is not visible at all... the hitbox is still there, but I can't see them even if they're attacking me.

Yikes, this is a known bug. Expect a fix today!

3 minutes ago, Danjal777 said:

A whole bunch of people are upset about the Sari changes.  A suggestion for a good fix: the Sari is in the open state any time the bearer is in the flying or falling state.  If touching a surface, it works as described.

This would be a good idea if Titania's stances would count as a 'flying' state.

1 minute ago, X5934-078FR1 said:

I sure hope its not men complaining about their butterfly wings, if it is then...  BWHAAHAaaaaaaahaaaa

This is just you being toxic.

Just going to add my voice to those complaining about the Sari Syandana changes.

Loved the look of it since I first saw it in the workshop and really wanted it for my Saryn Deluxe skin look, but when I previewed it on her right after it was released i realised that it clips massively into the skirt, which made me not buy it.

Then later I saw a Dev post about it being changed in 9.14.1 and went back and repreviewed it, which then showed it in its open configuration, and that made me buy it happily.

And now with the reversion of those changes it has severe clipping issues on 2 of the 3 frames i currently use it n (Saryn deluxe and Titania) to the point where it is basically useless to me on those frames. I find it especially weird on Titania since as others have pointed out the wings are closed both in her flying idle stances and when using razorwing.

Hopefully DE will find a solution that satisfies both sides of this issue and not just let it be hoping that people eventually stop complaining.

Can we do that for snipers too... :/

• Changed Nullifier Bubbles to be deactivated when they aren’t alert. Hurray stealth! 
  • Improved the ability for arrows from Bow weapons to hit and deal damage to Nullifier Bubbles.   
  • Removed the ability for Nullifier Bubbles to be dispelled by Radial Damage. 

12 hours ago, Jussler said:

Did a sortie with a squad of 4, after we finished and went back to the Liset, everyone's UI was frozen on the Mission summary with the rewards section being blank. Went to check the Sortie reward UI and it shows that I've completed all the Sorties but none of the rewards are checked off.

Also, the Excalibur Prime skin is bugged:

cYB9WMZ.png

Are you crazy? Dont post it! We were finally able to use a normal excalibur skin + helmet too! ^^

Edited by Teshin_Dax

15 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Feel the same way...even wehn in Titania ult they are always closed.

Is is possible to ask for refund since they changed how it work?

I would like to point out not to just you but to others complaining about this. We are playing this game for free and they work hard to please us with new content and fix issues we have, asking for refund is rather rude. Especially if its over a minor thing like a wings being opened or closed. at the very least its still apart of the content you can have.

9 minutes ago, Midnighthowl101 said:

I would like to point out not to just you but to others complaining about this. We are playing this game for free and they work hard to please us with new content and fix issues we have, asking for refund is rather rude. Especially if its over a minor thing like a wings being opened or closed. at the very least its still apart of the content you can have.

Nothing is free in this world buddy.

Ive PAID for something that they broke and im no longer satisfied with it. You would also go and complain about some thing youve paid for and its broken right? This is no different.

11 minutes ago, Midnighthowl101 said:

It would be rude if it were a plat/cedits/farmable syandana but this one is tennogen, you have to pay real money. You buy something because you like it and a couple of days later it's changed and you don't like how it looks now. It's not rude, it your right to have what you paid for.
(Obviously if you are polite, if you say it in a rant/swearing it's a rude thing to do)

8 minutes ago, Midnighthowl101 said:

I think that most people who actually buy items from steam have spend a pretty penny on Warframe so far (I know I did). Plus you try to point out the free-to-play part, while this goes about the part that isn't (not even with ingame farmed platinum). This is being sold for direct cash at prices that let you buy a full indie game.

I totally agree with any normal complaints on the free stuff though.