[DE]Danielle

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

Clearly I'm having some post patch issues... been stuck at this screen for over a minute now and we're on wave 8GE3pEzE.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mover-NeRo said:

Feel the same way...even wehn in Titania ult they are always closed.

Is is possible to ask for refund since they changed how it work?

Im sure they will fix it if enough people mention it

• Upvote 4

I also agree on the new Antialiasing options. The old Temporal+SMAA was way better. I already asked Steve on Twitter, but just making the note here too. Please make it come back :(

Has the main area of the ship, where the foundry , incubator, arsenal and so on, always had a grey floor? or is me just noticing this now correct assumpion that it has been changed

• Upvote 3

Just now, Tarkmelhion said:

How so?

There is now a UI indicator when a togglable ability is active, not a bad change just kinda weird when trying to get use to it

• Upvote 2

Orbiter floor's color in the middle of the ship is stuck one color that's different from the bottom and nav room floor and won't change when cycling colors.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Tarkmelhion said:

Im sure they will fix it if enough people mention it

The reason i bought it is so i can have buterflies wings on titania..not some winged coat.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Zenviscerator said:

There is now a UI indicator when a togglable ability is active, not a bad change just kinda weird when trying to get use to it

Ahh, Seems like a Quality of Life / HUD improvement to me. More things to get used too!

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We also have our eyes peeled for any major bugs - please report them in this thread.

Any particular changes/fixes we should know about before reporting bugs?

Okay so who changed the Sari Syandana? >.< I bought it because it's wings were always open and I loved it. Now though... what the hell.. my chroma effigy no longer looks like a pretty butterfly. 

• Upvote 10

I had bought the Sari Syandana for the open wings... It just isn't the same anymore. =(

• Upvote 8

They changed the sari syandana because people like me complained about it. They also confirmed that it was a bug. If it was meant to be open all the time, it probably would have shown so on the preview picture.

Edited by LaserApocalypse
  • Upvote 7

BUGS: caFuGRQ.jpg  TAA 8X looks worse than the original TAA + SMAA

Looks like this guy was too much time in front the sun YxmbucN.jpg

zKT9okE.jpg

• Upvote 3

Same complain as everyone one on antialiasing and sari not being open. Plz change I'm crying:( (I think the lighting option and reflections are also messed up)

Edited by Shadow3274
  • Upvote 4

A host migration occurring while you're using the arsenal renders your warframe invisible and makes it so that you can't leave (pressing the esc key doesn't work), it seems.

• Upvote 4