Jump to content

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1


[DE]Danielle

Recommended Posts

Please revert the changes made to sari syandana... it remains closed all the time except on bullets jumps... Not to be mean but I'm sure you ruined it for most of us. It only needed to closed when you shoot (already did) and open menus (already did), this change is bad :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ANTiS0Ci4L said:

Anyone can confirm....AA doenst work properly or just for me? Have all maxed out with GTX 970 latest drivers.

Putting the AA on medium or low improves it a little until there's a fix, i have mine on medium for the moment. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
 

I'm constantly getting an error when updating on Steam:

8P6dwCV.png

"Error in the updating! Some content updates couldn't be download from our severs. Please, restart Warframe and try again. The update will be rebooted shortly..."

The launcher won't reboot, and when I do manually it keeps failing over and over again. Anyone else with this problem?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lokime said:

Please revert the changes made to sari syandana... it remains closed all the time except on bullets jumps... Not to be mean but I'm sure you ruined it for most of us. It only needed to closed when you shoot (already did) and open menus (already did), this change is bad :(

And I bought the Ash Carabid Helmet, and I can't put arcane trickery in to it :((((

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Lokime said:

Please revert the changes made to sari syandana... it remains closed all the time except on bullets jumps... Not to be mean but I'm sure you ruined it for most of us. It only needed to closed when you shoot (already did) and open menus (already did), this change is bad :(

It was a bug, and alot of people disliked it, me included.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Lokime said:

Please revert the changes made to sari syandana... it remains closed all the time except on bullets jumps... Not to be mean but I'm sure you ruined it for most of us. It only needed to closed when you shoot (already did) and open menus (already did), this change is bad :(

6 minutes ago, LaserApocalypse said:

It was a bug, and alot of people disliked it, me included.

Not everyone knew it was a bug, I actually bought them because how they looked before, don't like them folded.
Now I've wasted money :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shivenis said:

Not everyone knew it was a bug, I actually bought them because how they looked before, don't like them folded.
Now I've wasted money :(

Sad part is it's not even refundable, I presume...

Kind of sad that my self-gived xmas gift came out to be something I dislike.  :awkward:

 

THEY SHOULD JUST MAKE IT TOGGLABLE (old - new)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...