Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 + 19.4.2.1

[DE]Danielle

7 minutes ago, BrckaLo said:

Wow, that is a serious lack of empathy and understanding.

in what sense? I'd rather wait the day that was my choice. how is that lack of empathy. The last thing I want is DE to not update their game because of a complaint like this without stating counterfeedback. They shoudl update it as much as possible to make it a great game.

Doing Kuva mission on Ceres where a Cephalon synthesis target shows up messes up the mission.

We select Kuva Sabotage, start the mission and carry the payload to target terminal, and then on our way to extraction it turns into Extermnation. Kuva Syphon was no where to be found.
Second we go to Ceres Assassination, no Kuva, Cephalon synthesis target was there, but no where to be found.
Just did Ceres Capture kuva syphon, no Cephalon target, but there was no Syphon again.

Edited by Acersecomic

Since the latest update, I have found a bug. Before the update, I was able to deploy my extractor on Neptune after completing all the missions there. However, after the update, I can't deploy an extractor. A message appears which says, "Unlock all nodes in this system to deploy an extractor". Can someone look into this? I have completed every mission on the Star Map including Neptune.

By the way, before the latest update, I was able to deploy my extractor on Neptune. But now I can't after this update. Someone please advise.

:facepalm:

3 hours ago, Mover-NeRo said:

Feel the same way...even wehn in Titania ult they are always closed.

Is is possible to ask for refund since they changed how it work?

Oh my goodness I just formaed my Titania to start playing her again and DE does this. Please ;_; give my baby her wings back.

2 hours ago, Blacksonfive said:

I'm having those graphics issues too, highest AA is gone, textures looks downgraded, illumination is weird, everything is highly serrated even with the current AA available, and this started immediately after the update 

Same, any fix for this?

Currently in a Mastery 17 to 18 defense mission test with no enemies spawning.... just chillin' here with Frost Prime (HAH, GET IT? CHILLIN'? KEK) and my cryopod named Wilson.

Totally aware of server issue, but....

.... DE. Please. 

Edited by IreliaTop

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The War Within: Update 19.4.2 is now live! 

As mentioned in the [PC Status Thread] Update 19.5: The Glast Gambit, update notes are pending as this was a rather sizable update and we want to assure we have everything accounted for. We also have our eyes peeled for any major bugs - please report them in this thread. 

We thank you for your patience. This OP will be edited when the notes have been completed. 

Edit: Tuesday, December 20th 10:15 PM ET - The War Within Hotfix 19.4.2.1

Hotfix notes will be coming with the Update 19.4.2 notes. We're still working away at it, thanks again for your patience!  

but i have no life and enjoy reading notes

3 hours ago, tiagoborg said:

Unless its new thing, 

Think ill need to wait a couple years to be able to use this mod :shocked:

GlkZDIq.png

BTW: Why the nerf on all rivens ?! Yeah this game is in beta so you can change as much as you like. But players spend time (kuva farm), platinum, and sometimes real money, to get the best mods they can to their favourite weapons just to get them silent nerfed in a update isnt fair..

When you see it, you'll @^*% brix...

yeah,rivens still need some tweaks, they are a new system after all! Hopefully you'll benefit  ;D

3 hours ago, tiagoborg said:

Unless its new thing, 

Think ill need to wait a couple years to be able to use this mod :shocked:

GlkZDIq.png

BTW: Why the nerf on all rivens ?! Yeah this game is in beta so you can change as much as you like. But players spend time (kuva farm), platinum, and sometimes real money, to get the best mods they can to their favourite weapons just to get them silent nerfed in a update isnt fair..

Mastery rank 26?!

45 minutes ago, Shadow3274 said:

Thing is, if it was bugged before it still was the ONLY true syandana mecanic and some of us, including me, bought it using the PRE patch version as the ONLY advertisment. It is nice you prefer it that way, but we bought it the way it was not the way it is now.

I can understand that position, I've used similar reasoning before however. The only way to see that synadana is in the market, and the market advertises it by icon and demo as closed.

And it really really gets in the way, there is simply no precedent for having something that blocks your view-port so much extended by default.

I mean, they are wings, wings are used when flying, not when running around shooting.

Though they could do with being open for razorwing, I'll give you that.

3 minutes ago, SilentMobius said:

I can understand that position, I've used similar reasoning before however. The only way to see that synadana is in the market, and the market advertises it by icon and demo as closed.

And it really really gets in the way, there is simply no precedent for having something that blocks your view-port so much extended by default.

I mean, they are wings, wings are used when flying, not when running around shooting.

Though they could do with being open for razorwing, I'll give you that.

Before the patch they were open in the preview, not closed.
And I tried them with all weapons and only single pistols while aiming before shooting got a wing in the way. (Anyway that's not the point)

I don't know if this was fixed in tonight's Hotfix or not, but the transition from archwing to on-foot in the nerve portion of the final stage in Jordas Verdict is very buggy.  Either you get stuck in the grate in archwing mode when you first enter the on-foot stage (/unstuck doesn't work, as usual), or you fly around inside for several seconds before you get changed.

One of these recent patches made it so the Sari Syandana lowers after 3 seconds, I'd like to voice that I dislike this change. This is way too short now. As a player who liked it being extended, I'd like to see them lowered via a trigger, just like how they are extended such as crouching or dodge rolling. That or adding some options to the appearance section of the arsenal.

1. Double clicking in the weapon selection menus of arsenal segment doesn't work most of the times and have to keep clicking on the selected item to register a random click for the desired item. Also there is 'beep' like sound heard in the speakers everytime the click is registered/item is selected after staying frozen for a brief moment.

2. Ash's fatal teleport augment is bugged and not performing the finisher as intended, still need to press 'E' for the finisher to perform.

latest?cb=20160511233150