Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hub (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((I guess?))

((I kinda think we should make up an ending for it however, instead of just cutting it off here, so people know it's actually over))

((I'm kinda tempted to make a sort of "uncanon" ending, which'll then be linked on to the Hub verus LoH priv-story i'mma make, but it won't be the "real" ending, but a sort of alternate ending))

((Unless you have something else in mind. Although I do think we should give it an ending (even if it is cheesy, like a cliffhanger) so people know it's over))

((I have 0 ideas for an ending.))

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

((Ok.))

*A week later*

Far away from the hub stood a fleet of white and gold ships, slowly making it's way towards the hub.

In the centre of the fleet stood a ship much larger than the other ships. Inside stood a frost prime, wearing targris armour at the front of the ship. A man, wearing armour similar to the spectre which had attacked during the criminal meetup walked up to the frost prime, soon displaying a bunch of images, showing the many criminals within the hub, including familiar faces, like Manamana, Troy, Kull and some others.

"Sir, we are approaching the Hub. Many dangerous criminals are located there, along with some innocents, trapped within. We're ready to prepare extraction for those who trapped there, and ready to fight whatever threats try to attack us"

The frost prime turns to the man, then nods.

"Then it's settled"

"These criminals will be stopped causing futher harm...And the system will be safer than it is now..."

((Aaaand end.))

((The frost prime was Lance, the former leader of the Light's of Honour, who took charge after Reinguard went missing))

((Could've done this a bit better, but an ending is an ending))

((Also, just to mention, this ain't the "real ending" of the hub (the real ending is most likely whatever ending Daak would've came up with). This is basically my sort of ending to it, which will be continued in my priv-story. Every else will have their own different varients of the end of the hub, so mine is most likely canon to me, but not to anyone else))

((Rest in peace, Da Hub. Another awesome rp which has fallen into it's grave, before it's actual ending could come))