Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hub (OPEN, IC)

Daakjenaar

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The boy got out a button-like object that projected a hologram of an Excalibur. The boy seemed to see some meaning behind the projection and started searching for said Excalibur.

He was nowhere to be seen. Anywhere. However, one of the people walking by noticed the holographic image of the Tenno. He walked up to the trench coat wearing holder of said holographic projection.

"Seems like more and more people have been looking for him lately. You an assassin, or a friend?"

Just now, Daakjenaar said:

He was nowhere to be seen. Anywhere. However, one of the people walking by noticed the holographic image of the Tenno. He walked up to the trench coat wearing holder of said holographic projection.

"Seems like more and more people have been looking for him lately. You an assassin, or a friend?"

"Both. I am an assasin that has been hired to kill this man's enemies."

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

A large, muscular man enters the bar, with many scars and wounds, yet it never seemed to bother him. He soon leans up against the wall, watching whatever was happening.

((Don't worry. He won't interfer with the bit between J'taav and the other guy, unless ofc someone gets him involved))

*_*

A red haired girl could be seen sitting ontop of some boxes, which appeared to of been opened recently. She soon took a look at a man pushing a cart full of sealed crates along. 

Stepping off the boxes, the girl slowly followed the man.

The operative was still held at gunpoint. No amount of convincing would be able to stop the very drunk assailants.

The operative was still held at gunpoint. No amount of convincing would be able to stop the very drunk assailants.

The man appeared to be more interested in watching the events unfold, rather than to take action himself.

Noticing J'taav, he quickly reckonised him, but decided to save him till later.

*_*

Still following the man pushing along a crate filled cart, the red headed girl slowly begun to pick up the pace, but she still didn't seem suspicious to the eyes of others.

"How much is your employer paying you? You're going to have to, at the very least, kill an eighth of the people on this station."

"My employer is willing to pay me everything she owns. I respect her commitment to protect this man, so I have decided that this job is one I will not fail at. And seeing as I have had over 60000 successful jobs and no failed ones, I see no problem here."

The man appeared to be more interested in watching the events unfold, rather than to take action himself.

Noticing J'taav, he quickly reckonised him, but decided to save him till later.

*_*

Still following the man pushing along a crate filled cart, the red headed girl slowly begun to pick up the pace, but she still didn't seem suspicious to the eyes of others.

Everyone in the bar stayed where they were standing as tension built between the armed, drunk attackers, and the hopefully unarmed operative.

2 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

Everyone in the bar stayed where they were standing as tension built between the armed, drunk attackers, and the hopefully unarmed operative.

"Huh, this shall be interesting to watch" The man sliently whispered to himself. If he felt like it, he could quickly punch and knockout each and every one of those involved in the upcoming crossfire, but like before, it appeared that he'd rather watch.

*_*

The man pushing the cart soon stops, before turning round to a different man nearby. He approached him and the two engaged in some sort of chit-chat. 

The red haired girl soon took the opportunity to snatch the cart and push it along at quick speeds while they were distracted

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"My employer is willing to pay me everything she owns. I respect her commitment to protect this man, so I have decided that this job is one I will not fail at. And seeing as I have had over 60000 successful jobs and no failed ones, I see no problem here."

"If you're looking for this guy, you'll want to check the control tower. Be careful. Some other Tenno just went up there.

"If you're looking for this guy, you'll want to check the control tower. Be careful. Some other Tenno just went up there.

"...It's the other Tenno that should be careful. Not me."

The man walked off to the control tower, reaching it faster than he should have been able to.

11 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Huh, this shall be interesting to watch" The man sliently whispered to himself. If he felt like it, he could quickly punch and knockout each and every one of those involved in the upcoming crossfire, but like before, it appeared that he'd rather watch.

*_*

The man pushing the cart soon stops, before turning round to a different man nearby. He approached him and the two engaged in some sort of chit-chat. 

The red haired girl soon took the opportunity to snatch the cart and push it along at quick speeds while they were distracted

((I take it you can't really respond to this?))

1 minute ago, Daakjenaar said:

Four bullets entered the Operative's skull at the same time, showering blood and brains everywhere.

The man grinned at the scene, but soon got bored pretty quickly.

*_*

The girl continued to push the cart until she got back to the hanger.

"Well that was rather easy..."

"I thought this place was filled with some of the most dangerous criminals..."

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"...It's the other Tenno that should be careful. Not me."

The man walked off to the control tower, reaching it faster than he should have been able to.

(I can only assume he Galen Marek's the elevator)

In the control center, an Excalibur had two golden Lex Primes aimed at a Vauban. The room itself was circular, with windows everywhere. There were a few rows of people hunched over consoles.

(I can only assume he Galen Marek's the elevator)

In the control center, an Excalibur had two golden Lex Primes aimed at a Vauban. The room itself was circular, with windows everywhere. There were a few rows of people hunched over consoles.

The man seemed entirely unfazed by the scene and just walked in, calm as ever.

The man grinned at the scene, but soon got bored pretty quickly.

*_*

The girl continued to push the cart until she got back to the hanger.

"Well that was rather easy..."

"I thought this place was filled with some of the most dangerous criminals..."

The hangar was full of people, likely trading illegal goods. They paid no attention to her.

2 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

The hangar was full of people, likely trading illegal goods. They paid no attention to her.

The girl pushes the cart onto a ship, which soon took off. 

"Huh, more people, more goods. Considering how most bad guys i know are pretty stupid in certain ways, this is the perfect way for me to bring all of these goods back for safe keepings"