Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana Post 19.4.2

issh0man

On 2016-12-20 at 10:29 PM, MobyTheDuck said:

The original plan was to have it open only on bullet jumps, but probably some bone problems made it stay open all the time.

The reason it was fixed its because you couldnt see the menu while wearing it.

Just it close when you open the menu and after you close the menu it opens again. The same thing for when you're aiming.

But I bought this syandana to use with Titania, could it stay open during Titania's fourth ability, as it does not disturb while firing.

1 hour ago, GuuG said:

Just it close when you open the menu and after you close the menu it opens again. The same thing for when you're aiming.

But I bought this syandana to use with Titania, could it stay open during Titania's fourth ability, as it does not disturb while firing.

it worked like this before 19.4.2...but was considered a bug and got fixed

• 2 months later...
On 21/12/2016 at 8:10 AM, fredaven said:

Toggle options only make sense when its univeral things. 

"show gun" well thats univeral right. everyone is carrying one.

a "unfold wings" is a pretty damn specific toggle feature. And considering that DE still havent bothered to make a toggle for enabling/disabling primes I can't see them committing the resources to a toggle for a singular item.

but........wouldn't the now present open hood and closed hood avaiable now be a little bit specific? And the prime toggles as well, while at that, they finally added it and even though it works only with tennogen skin, as far as I know, yet not ALL PC players have it or can buy them if they aren't playing on steam, right? Wouldn't that be a bit.....too specific? I mean, now that they have the option both for operator hoods and for prime parts, it shouldn't be TOO hard to do that with syandana, right? And yes, I know, that post is old

10 hours ago, Mirror96 said:

but........wouldn't the now present open hood and closed hood avaiable now be a little bit specific? And the prime toggles as well, while at that, they finally added it and even though it works only with tennogen skin, as far as I know, yet not ALL PC players have it or can buy them if they aren't playing on steam, right? Wouldn't that be a bit.....too specific? I mean, now that they have the option both for operator hoods and for prime parts, it shouldn't be TOO hard to do that with syandana, right? And yes, I know, that post is old

I know I feel the same way I'm pretty disappointed in the change they went with these wings

i loved them and I still do but I won't buy them again unless they toggle the animation