Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sari Syandana Post 19.4.2

issh0man

2 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

At least on the steam page they are closed in all, but one slide. I understand the clipart icons aren't very noticeable.

honestly i just assumed that the clipart was just showing us what it looked like closed so that we could get a nice idea of what the wings looked like, open clipart wouldn't have looked as clean and neat and as detailed as the closed does. when you preview a syandana and see it on your warframe as is, that's what you think and expect you're getting. it's kinda crappy for DE to abruptly change it after leaving it as is for 4 days with no mention or heads up that the wings were supposed to be closed from the beginning.

1 minute ago, issh0man said:

it's kinda crappy for DE to abruptly change it after leaving it as is for 4 days with no mention or heads up that the wings were supposed to be closed from the beginning.

One thing though is that pretty much 2 or 3 of the 4 days, they were at home. They released update 19.4 on Friday, went home for the weekend, and then came back on Monday to program and work on stuff. So really it was changed abruptly after 1 or 2 days where they could have even done anything.

24 minutes ago, thewhitepanda1205 said:

At least on the steam page they are closed in all, but one slide. I understand the clipart icons aren't very noticeable.

Wathever the clipart showed, in the preview the wings were clearly open. Majestic butterfly's wings that I bought now looks like fly's wings. Wasted my money, never buying again (Yes, I'm salty).

The same thing happened to me, I bought this Syandana just because it looked like a wing, but now it is closed and only opens in the bullet jump (which I rarely use), I would like a refund or else the option to choose whether to open or do not.

Edited by Ikarus-RDS

Was playing and didn't know about this change. Not only am I unhappy about it, but I got on and put on an Arcane set on to it because I LOVED it before. I use the Titania Noble Animation like I assume a lot of people do, and it looked amazing with the wings extended.

They should make a trigger to lowers them, like crouching or dodge roll.

1 minute ago, Lokime said:

I submitted a complain to support and linked this thread. Let's hope DE gives us a toggle, or at least let us refund...

here's to hoping something happens. :/ i really hope they give us a toggle because it really sucks! i went back to using the maharliqua syandana on valkyr but it just doesnt have the same feeling :( i'd definitely prefer a toggle over a refund.

9 minutes ago, issh0man said:

here's to hoping something happens. :/ i really hope they give us a toggle because it really sucks! i went back to using the maharliqua syandana on valkyr but it just doesnt have the same feeling :( i'd definitely prefer a toggle over a refund.

Same here... I bought it today and loved how it looked on my titania, I even started using her again... Yeah, not anymore.

14 minutes ago, Lokime said:

I submitted a complain to support and linked this thread. Let's hope DE gives us a toggle, or at least let us refund...

Is there a proper channel in support that accepts complaints? I'd join in, but I don't want to spam them.

After I first bought Sari Syandana, I was strongly disappointed with how it clipped with everything. You couldn't imagine my delight when I first found out they opened. They no longer clipped horribly with Titania and Trinity Prime and looked amazing with Titania Noble Animation.

Edited by Keian