Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rose Alliance Recruitment - 11 Clans, organized discord, and much more. Join now.

RoseDestiny

10 hours ago, RoseDestiny said:

I do apologize for the inconvenience. We have so many growing clans within our alliance, we're about to reach cap. We might be considering making a second alliance beyond what we have right now. 

seems like we cant join you,thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 10:15 AM, Provocatio said:

Clan name: Dark Side Of Tenno

Size: The Shadow  14 players active

IGN: Provocatio 

On 6/28/2017 at 9:07 AM, -DragonZero- said:

Clan name: Immortal Exiles

Clan tier: Strom

Members: 99

Warlord: -IE-DragonZero-

Sorry, I do apologize. We're full atm. We might be expanding alliance soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Clan name: The Unnamed Clan

Clan size: Ghost (shadow barracks under construction. should be done in 12 hours.)

Member count: 3 (we have not been recruiting much as of yet. we want to establish some of the dojo before we start recruiting members.)

IGN: The Unnamed Engineer (clan is technically owned by two people, My buddy [IGN: Retroware] created the clan.)

We do not yet have an emblem but we have a few designs that we are considering.

• 1 month later...

Hello My IGN is xJOOZYx my clan is Sancti Ninja we are a lvl 9 ghost clan with 6 members only lvl 9 because of hema is the only upgrade we need then it will be lvl 10 the members in Sancti Ninja are mostly vets with a couple of newr players I myself have been playing Warframe (my favorate) for almost verifyable 4400 hours have all frames except 2 my MR is 14 My co-leader is binkythemad his MR is 20 we are active and was with another alliance ever since we formed our clan 6-12-2016  but the alliance broke up in which was a big surprise however real life happens we would like to join your alliance i can also be reached on steam Joozy oh we are all adults i myself is 54 everyone else is well over 21 we look forward to having fun and of course getting even more educated about warframe thank you 

Sincerley,

Joozy ING: xJOOZYx     

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! I would be interested with my fellow clan members. We are a Ghost Clan and our logo has been submitted, we are waiting for confirmation. We are building good pace, however we are planning to expand later on. But we must get dojo done first since costs can be quite troublesome. Refering to Hema especially. We got 7 members and everyone is active. Our aim as mentioned is to become bigger once we are done with building. At the moment I am Warlord (YoDoge). I'm eager to hear of you soon. Cheers.