Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rose Alliance Recruitment - 11 Clans, organized discord, and much more. Join now.

RoseDestiny

niMqqOr.png

Welcome!

Our Alliance’s main focus is growth and unity. We believe that clans should develop strong friendships, enjoyment and most importantly respect. This involves active communication, growing clans within the alliance and ambition.

Looking For:

· Active Clan: Shadow, Storm, Mountain, Moon

· Same Goals for Growth: Clan Activity and Active Communication.

· Must have Logo or in the process of building one

Our Story:

The alliance was developed by Royal Destiny, a moon clan that has been around for about 2 years now. The alliance was made in January 2017. We are an extremely ambitious group of individuals that enjoy the idea of making organizations grow. Through previous alliance experience, we learned what an alliance needs. We feel that most alliances lack the idea of brotherhood and efficient communication. Therefore, we created an alliance that would encourage activity among all members of the alliance. We truly want to help each clan grow.

Rules:

· Be Kind and helpful to fellows members in the alliance

· Hate speech is not tolerated toward fellow members, eg., racism, homophobia, sexism.

· General teasing and joking around is okay, but be careful of taking it too far.

· Do not spam/flood alliance chat. Selling/trading in alliance chat is allowed but don't make it excessive.

· Do not take advantage of fellow members, instead offer help and advice when you can.

What We Offer:

· A very active, friendly and helpful collective.

· Over 2000+ members in the alliance that puts member activity as top priority.

· An international alliance from all over the world. Time differences don’t matter here.

· A large discord channel to communicate across all clans. (mandatory for clan leaders)

· Future expose to sister alliances.

· An awesome looking Alliance logo aesthetics for your shoulders.

Join Now!

Leave a comment below with your Clan name, Clan Size, Member Count and In-game Name.

x1hxXog.png

Edited by RoseDestiny

3 hours ago, Dark_Prince_Duke said:

CHASM

Storm Clam

33 Members

Warlords: IGN 1. Dark_Prince_Duke & 2. Gr4vy

Note: Do I Need to leave the current alliance for you to successfully send me the invitation?

Go ahead and leave your current alliance. We will shoot you an invite ASAP.

The Shadow Collectors
Ghost Clan
4 members (4 ACTIVE ONE :crylaugh: guarantee!)
Warlord IGN: pinkphink
I and the other 3 just left our former clan. We decide to create one by our own. To be honest, we intend to keep it Ghost for a while. Hope we can join and talk and play with you guys soon. :inlove:

1 hour ago, pinkphink said:

The Shadow Collectors
Ghost Clan
4 members (4 ACTIVE ONE :crylaugh: guarantee!)
Warlord IGN: pinkphink
I and the other 3 just left our former clan. We decide to create one by our own. To be honest, we intend to keep it Ghost for a while. Hope we can join and talk and play with you guys soon. :inlove:

I went ahead and sent you guys an invitation. We definitely want you guys to grow in the future and reach the cap for ghost. =] It will definitely help keep our alliance active.