Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5

[DE]Drew

20 minutes ago, game4ever07 said:

Who else more excited for secondary and shotgun riven than nidus?

Cant wait to get my hands on Spira and sonicor Riven!

All they want from rivens is empower their already powerful weapons...

...if DE intention was to save some obsolete guns, it does seem like it has failed.

Have you ever considered additive stats for rivens? Or more additive stat mods in general?

Just now, sillywiz said:
21 minutes ago, HockeyHero7 said:

5000 Mutagen samples and 50 neurodes needed for the Hema Research same in Mountain and Ghost Clan... that intended?

Weapons look great tho 

It's ridiculous.

The 50 neurodes were no problem, but it'll take a while to collect the mutagen samples.

Patch notes don't mention the changing of rivens from commons to uncommons, leaving only 2K endo as a common, the dev workshop topic also mentions no intention of changing the chance of obtaining rivens, any clarification on if this is intentional?

In a nutshell.

A resource intensive infested burst rifle that needs to be researched.

An infested sparring set that requires Nitain. Yay.

Oh, and for good measure, let's lump ALL the Rivens into the Sorties as one reward, then reduce the chance of getting them just to add a little more RNG.

The Warframe and the mission looks cool on the other hand and it'll be interesting to see what they're like. 

Edited by ShogunNoir

16 minutes ago, Azryte said:

Patch notes don't mention the changing of rivens from commons to uncommons, leaving only 2K endo as a common, the dev workshop topic also mentions no intention of changing the chance of obtaining rivens, any clarification on if this is intentional?

This is just a visual issue, the percentages should be the same as before (as clarified in the Dev Workshop). Thanks for the heads up! We'll integrate a fix.

Edited by [DE]Taylor
small edit for clarity

25 minutes ago, zattez said:

Found a bug. if you die during the end of a round in the index, you can no longer get points. resulting in hitting a draw and losing the index. Also hides the HUD for some reason aswell.

Happens without dying, too. Didn't die once and round 2 started without HUD or anything dropping.

C'mon guys, this bug was on War Within as well, how the heck it is still also present in the new quest?

I started the quest on Public mode by mistake but i prefer to do them solo for reasons so i aborted the mission, game crashed, got back in, the mission was skipped and moved me to fight in the Index. It honestly took all my mood away, i really hoped this was going to be fixed before launch.

Erm. is the Hema Research Mutatgen Sample cost accurate? It seems to be vastly out of proportion compared to all of the rest of it. I afforded all the rest of it 5-10 times over myself but my active clanmates pooling together all our mutagen samples have managed to scrape up 1/10th of what is needed.