Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5

[DE]Drew

Well it all looks interesting but... 5k mutagen sample? It's a lot for an account I'm using for a year and it's just crazy for the new account I just started. And like with Sibear I'm not sure if it's even worth it. Tell us it's a bug please

9 minutes ago, Zendadaist said:

Erm. is the Hema Research Mutatgen Sample cost accurate? It seems to be vastly out of proportion compared to all of the rest of it. I afforded all the rest of it 5-10 times over myself but my active clanmates pooling together all our mutagen samples have managed to scrape up 1/10th of what is needed.

ikr? 500k mutagen samples, what the actual f?

There's some odd jerkiness of the camera in parts of the tileset of the infested ship part of the quest. One end of the L shaped hallway consistently seems to create this issue. It looks like a framerate drop, but when I look at my actual framerate, it's unchanged. It's especially noticeable if I strafe across that end of the tile while facing the lockers.

For reference, while my computer is not a potato, it's not a high end with a strong GPU. The rest of the tileset seems fine on lowered settings, though I did have to specifically set them lower to play the mission.

Edited by Geraaltix

It is beyond me how people just love DE no matter how bad a systems is.  By adding shotguns and secondaries to the Riven system without actually fixing the completely random nature of the system they have actually made it worse and even more random.  There are 80 primaries and 75 secondaries in the game atm.  If you exclude primes and syndicate weapons that's still 124 weapons.  So you now have a 1 in 124 chance to get the riven mod you want.  So good luck to the people wanting those Sonicor Riven mods.  So if and that is IF you get a riven mod from Sortie reward you only have a 1 in 124 chance to get the mod you want and since you can get repeat riven mods the odds will never improve.  On top of that if you have a riven mod with 2 stats on it there's a 1 in 552 chance that you will get the stats you want.  If you want 3 stats on you riven mod guess what that's a 1 in 12144 chance of getting the stats you want and if you want a 4 stat riven mod with 4 desirable stats you have a 1 in 255024 chance.  And no matter how much you roll the odds of you getting the stats you want will never improve.  On top of these odds, of you getting what you want, this is not even considering that each stats has a range it can be.  So lets say you want a 4 stats Riven mod for you Sonicor that has max or almost max stats well assuming there is only a 5% deviation in stats at a .1 increment you have a 1 in 1,725,288,619,824 chance of that mod.  Why people are so over the moon over a system that is creating and maintaining artificial scarcity though the most random possible implementation of this system is beyond me.  This system is designed to get plat out of players that's all.  So now with shotguns and secondaries there are even more mods that will be selling for 1000+ plat. 

There are so many ways to make this system good for the player base.  So many games have done random loot systems better than this.  Simplest way would be to let the players lock stats when they re-roll that way they can make the mod they want if they get a Riven mod for a weapon they like.  Combine that with a way to actually farm for Riven mods with at least 1 way to guarantee 1 Riven mod a day.  But DE will not do this because this system is not for the benefit of the player base it's to pad the wallet of DE.  This system Still does not even do what the stated goal of the system was to make underused weapons better.  People just want Soma, Tonkor, and Simulor Riven mods and now we get a new round with Shotguns and secondaries so this is just giving more mods to already powerful weapons and doing nothing to make under powered weapons better.

9 minutes ago, KYRVAL said:

Ghost clan ....
SERIOULSLY ????
5li5.jpg

Good for you, in my clan, where only two players play (and im much more active) i have to pay @(*()$ 15k. I'we played since 2013 and got like 500 of them. This is just insane. Now much for frame... 150k!?

This is turning in to level of grind ala War Thunder.

Edited by JustSneaky

7 minutes ago, JustSneaky said:

Good for you, in my clan, where only two players play (and im much more active) i have to pay @(*()$ 15k. I'we played since 2013 and got like 500 of them. This is just insane. Now much for frame... 150k!?

This is turning in to level of grind ala War Thunder.

I've been playing since April 2013 to , and i have 850 muta....
and I'm alone in my clan
my friends founder IRL, leave warframe for 
this type of abuse

insane

Edited by KYRVAL

23 minutes ago, Armetage said:

It is beyond me how people just love DE no matter how bad a systems is.  By adding shotguns and secondaries to the Riven system without actually fixing the completely random nature of the system they have actually made it worse and even more random.  There are 80 primaries and 75 secondaries in the game atm.  If you exclude primes and syndicate weapons that's still 124 weapons.  So you now have a 1 in 124 chance to get the riven mod you want.  So good luck to the people wanting those Sonicor Riven mods.  So if and that is IF you get a riven mod from Sortie reward you only have a 1 in 124 chance to get the mod you want and since you can get repeat riven mods the odds will never improve.  On top of that if you have a riven mod with 2 stats on it there's a 1 in 552 chance that you will get the stats you want.  If you want 3 stats on you riven mod guess what that's a 1 in 12144 chance of getting the stats you want and if you want a 4 stat riven mod with 4 desirable stats you have a 1 in 255024 chance.  And no matter how much you roll the odds of you getting the stats you want will never improve.  On top of these odds, of you getting what you want, this is not even considering that each stats has a range it can be.  So lets say you want a 4 stats Riven mod for you Sonicor that has max or almost max stats well assuming there is only a 5% deviation in stats at a .1 increment you have a 1 in 1,725,288,619,824 chance of that mod.  Why people are so over the moon over a system that is creating and maintaining artificial scarcity though the most random possible implementation of this system is beyond me.  This system is designed to get plat out of players that's all.  So now with shotguns and secondaries there are even more mods that will be selling for 1000+ plat. 

There are so many ways to make this system good for the player base.  So many games have done random loot systems better than this.  Simplest way would be to let the players lock stats when they re-roll that way they can make the mod they want if they get a Riven mod for a weapon they like.  Combine that with a way to actually farm for Riven mods with at least 1 way to guarantee 1 Riven mod a day.  But DE will not do this because this system is not for the benefit of the player base it's to pad the wallet of DE.  This system Still does not even do what the stated goal of the system was to make underused weapons better.  People just want Soma, Tonkor, and Simulor Riven mods and now we get a new round with Shotguns and secondaries so this is just giving more mods to already powerful weapons and doing nothing to make under powered weapons better.

That is a one in one and three quarter QUADRILLION chance of getting that mod. For reference, there are approximately 100 billion stars in the milky way. And that's before you factor in the extra dilution regarding the likelyhood of getting a Riven reward in the first place. I've done every single Sortie since The War Within dropped bar yesterdays, and i've recieved 3 Riven mods total.

THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK. 

I appreciate that RNG is necessary to pad out the content so people don't get what they want straight away, but there's only so much RNG people are willing to tolerate before they just stop doing it. And it's not as if you can buy a Riven mod you want from someone, as they almost always ask ridiculous platinum for them. 

Edited by ShogunNoir

4 minutes ago, KYRVAL said:

I've been playing since April 2013 to , and i have 850 muta....
and I'm alone in my clan
my friends founder IRL, leave warframe for 
this type of abuse

insane

Yeah seems like i wait for review with added stuff and buying it for pl..goodbye frost and ember sets. I won't be able to farm this..like never. This is first time, warframe force me to actually pay for new content.

Edited by JustSneaky

1 minute ago, raaaandomwaffles said:

This new quest line is incredibly buggy, had stuff not dropping costing us the game multiple times textures bugging out and everything. Sort it please making me pay credits to do this and then bugging out is not ok

yeah I bugged out once at 120k and once at 180k. Luckily I couldn't care less about credits but I have no idea how a new player is supposed to deal with that

I should have expected everyone complaining before contributing ;-;

Spoiler

5b6f43e54c.jpg

Thats all my mutagen sample minus those 20 I saved for crafting. And I doubt the rest of my friends will have as much as I have, so no way to finish this research.

I hope that they return the contributions with a script or something, if they change this.