Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5

[DE]Drew

8 hours ago, El_Chino said:

I should have expected everyone complaining before contributing ;-;

Reveal hidden contents

5b6f43e54c.jpg

Thats all my mutagen sample minus those 20 I saved for crafting. And I doubt the rest of my friends will have as much as I have, so no way to finish this research.

I hope that they return the contributions with a script or something, if they change this.

Same for me. I contributed all my mutagen samples and hoping for a refund now.

13 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Thanks guys!

On the subject of the AA and the new post process or whatever it was that's making everything look rough though, any update on it?

why was AA changed it looks so much worse than the old system please change it back

Farming normal Warframes: 

- Kill bosses, get out --> about 5 min for a try, get a part of the Warframe I want.
- Start Quests and complete them --> about 2h - 3h, get the whole Warframe I want.

Farming Nidus:

- Complete a Quest --> about 3h - 4h with possible credit draining results, to unlock a mission where you have to farm the parts ...

This could be OK, when the parts are a fix drop at a concrete point. But here? We have a small chance that we can get any of these parts and otherwise we will get junk ... you spend about 15 - 20 Minutes for every mission to get 80 Endo or a mod, which you have twice or more, most of the times ... 
This is traditional japanese grinding style ... It will work there ... but do hundred times the same mission to get the Frame is way too much ... 

In my opinion, the map is ok ... You can get one easy map and you can get one map where you have to have some jumping parcour skills ... But I really dont have any problems with both of them (with the fixed spawnings).

Today I spend about 6 hours of farming this mission for getting 2 parts... BUT I get these parts in the first 2 mission trys ... Any other mission try gave me only endo or mods I dont need anymore. This was very disappointing.

I would prefer a system where you get a part for nidus to 100% in Rotation C.
This would remove the hardcore grinding part without removing the "length" of the quest. AND it will fit in the system to farm other normal Warframes.

I really hope, that DE will change this.

Greetings
Visha

Edited by Ilandria

Wow what Antiserum I was always full (3) and on the floor was 5 more. I go as Nekros then Speed Nova and two others we all had so may Antiserums everywhere... We all use melee only sometimes weapon for help but almost never.

This is my drop:

1 Run 12 waves - Neuroptics and Chassis

2 Run 8 waves - Neuroptics

3 Run 8 waves - Chassis

4 Run 4 waves - System

i'm never, ever, ever going to play this mission type again if i ever get the parts. Seriously i think DE has some algorithm that flags you as a viable money spender and then makes your drop rates even worse. Last 9 missions i've gotten 0 nidus parts, what are the odds of that. 

9 hours ago, _lekonna_ said:

i'm never, ever, ever going to play this mission type again if i ever get the parts. Seriously i think DE has some algorithm that flags you as a viable money spender and then makes your drop rates even worse. Last 9 missions i've gotten 0 nidus parts, what are the odds of that. 

rather high actually depending on how far you went

a bit late now..just wanted to say the as a quest, storywise, The Glast Gambit was great....I was looking forward to building nidus until I noticed the BP cost...2k KUVA...WHY THE HEK does a CORPUS BASED QUEST use KUVA...i would have preferred nitain over kuva any day.....(on another note i despise the current method of aquire kuva...have yet to truly run a kuva mission because of crap mechanics)...i wouldnt be so annoyed if kuva was dropped as a rare resources in sets of 50-75 from doing the one tile set that has the name in it...you know KUVA fortress....

Back to the quest itself...I honestly did not have any issues with the whole thing...infact i did get a bit bored having to run so many matches of the Index just to advance the quest....but I actually enjoy the index (which, imo, could have rewarded resources to build Nidus...*cough* KUVA, if your going to stick with that :| *cough*)

I enjoyed the storyside of it, and kind of would like to be able to go back to the colony, as maybe another type of defense mission for the infested ship....that was fun, if a bit easy....and would probably be better in a way to get the resources for Nidus and his parts