[DE]Drew

The Glast Gambit: Update 19.5

For getting Nidus parts, the mission is slower than interception, so to only have them as a 15% chance drop on C rotation? That is by far one of the dumbest things ever. If the mission was faster, sure, i can see it, but with how slow it is and how small the drop rate is, its ridiculous. The only good thing I see out of this is its getting people into practicing for JV, which they still will not run, so ! guess that's an upside?It still has the problem of not a lot of enemies spawning, or they only spawn at one point in the map (around A I've been noticing) so it makes the mission even more ridiculous. Outside of getting Nidus, I don't plan to play this mission and I don't see others doing so either.

Edited by nickl3188
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, El_Chino said:

I should have expected everyone complaining before contributing ;-;

Reveal hidden contents

5b6f43e54c.jpg

Thats all my mutagen sample minus those 20 I saved for crafting. And I doubt the rest of my friends will have as much as I have, so no way to finish this research.

I hope that they return the contributions with a script or something, if they change this.

Same for me. I contributed all my mutagen samples and hoping for a refund now.

13 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Thanks guys!

On the subject of the AA and the new post process or whatever it was that's making everything look rough though, any update on it?

why was AA changed it looks so much worse than the old system please change it back

um why are my credits being stolen from my account? I had 200k it needed me to invest 100k I tried to invest then all of a sudden: you dont have enough to invest!
I now have less than 100k credits this is bs DE PLZ! I know you can fix this problem I believe it!

Going from the Glast Gambit to infested salvage was... probably the worst part of the update, not gonna lie.

5000 mutagen samples? Really? I've played WF for 2,5 years and yet have only 2k mutagen samples. So I must play 3 years more to get this crap?? Or you force me to pay 225 plat?

• Upvote 1

I cant really add anything new other than agreeing with everyone's complaints about the poor map design, poor Antiserum Injectors drop rates and stupidly low RNG of getting parts from rotation c...

• Upvote 2

Farming normal Warframes: 

- Kill bosses, get out --> about 5 min for a try, get a part of the Warframe I want.
- Start Quests and complete them --> about 2h - 3h, get the whole Warframe I want.

Farming Nidus:

- Complete a Quest --> about 3h - 4h with possible credit draining results, to unlock a mission where you have to farm the parts ...

This could be OK, when the parts are a fix drop at a concrete point. But here? We have a small chance that we can get any of these parts and otherwise we will get junk ... you spend about 15 - 20 Minutes for every mission to get 80 Endo or a mod, which you have twice or more, most of the times ... 
This is traditional japanese grinding style ... It will work there ... but do hundred times the same mission to get the Frame is way too much ... 

In my opinion, the map is ok ... You can get one easy map and you can get one map where you have to have some jumping parcour skills ... But I really dont have any problems with both of them (with the fixed spawnings).

Today I spend about 6 hours of farming this mission for getting 2 parts... BUT I get these parts in the first 2 mission trys ... Any other mission try gave me only endo or mods I dont need anymore. This was very disappointing.

I would prefer a system where you get a part for nidus to 100% in Rotation C.
This would remove the hardcore grinding part without removing the "length" of the quest. AND it will fit in the system to farm other normal Warframes.

I really hope, that DE will change this.

Greetings
Visha

Edited by Ilandria
  • Upvote 2

Wow what Antiserum I was always full (3) and on the floor was 5 more. I go as Nekros then Speed Nova and two others we all had so may Antiserums everywhere... We all use melee only sometimes weapon for help but almost never.

This is my drop:

1 Run 12 waves - Neuroptics and Chassis

2 Run 8 waves - Neuroptics

3 Run 8 waves - Chassis

4 Run 4 waves - System

i'm never, ever, ever going to play this mission type again if i ever get the parts. Seriously i think DE has some algorithm that flags you as a viable money spender and then makes your drop rates even worse. Last 9 missions i've gotten 0 nidus parts, what are the odds of that. 

9 hours ago, _lekonna_ said:

i'm never, ever, ever going to play this mission type again if i ever get the parts. Seriously i think DE has some algorithm that flags you as a viable money spender and then makes your drop rates even worse. Last 9 missions i've gotten 0 nidus parts, what are the odds of that. 

rather high actually depending on how far you went

why do cysts exist?

Edited by Insizer
I wrote this while under misinformation.

On 12/29/2016 at 8:50 AM, Benjima said:

in what sense? medical or ingame?

the mystical sense.

Jokes aside, I wrote this when I believed that infecting others would darken my alignment. I forgot I wrote this, I'll cross it out, thank you.

I'd love to see the door-closing defense type mission part of Invasions or maybe we'll get to defend Relays on foot instead of attacking a Formorian in space.

a bit late now..just wanted to say the as a quest, storywise, The Glast Gambit was great....I was looking forward to building nidus until I noticed the BP cost...2k KUVA...WHY THE HEK does a CORPUS BASED QUEST use KUVA...i would have preferred nitain over kuva any day.....(on another note i despise the current method of aquire kuva...have yet to truly run a kuva mission because of crap mechanics)...i wouldnt be so annoyed if kuva was dropped as a rare resources in sets of 50-75 from doing the one tile set that has the name in it...you know KUVA fortress....

Back to the quest itself...I honestly did not have any issues with the whole thing...infact i did get a bit bored having to run so many matches of the Index just to advance the quest....but I actually enjoy the index (which, imo, could have rewarded resources to build Nidus...*cough* KUVA, if your going to stick with that :| *cough*)

I enjoyed the storyside of it, and kind of would like to be able to go back to the colony, as maybe another type of defense mission for the infested ship....that was fun, if a bit easy....and would probably be better in a way to get the resources for Nidus and his parts