[DE]Taylor

[The Glast Gambit] General Feedback

194 posts in this topic

The Glast Gambit update has arrived and we want to hear what you have to say about it!

Please use this thread to home your feedback on the Update or post in the following mega-threads on specific topics:

If you have any bugs to report, please use our Bug Report Megathread.

When discussing The Glast Gambit Quest, please make use of our spoilers tags so as to not ruin the experience for anyone else.

Thanks, Tenno! :community:

Edited by [DE]Taylor
added links and video

It has just arrived? damn I gotta get to it

REALLY hyped for that quest!

keep up the good work guys!

Edited by SprinKah

Is the mutalist sample requirement of 5000 for ghost clan Hema research correct?

Looks great so far!

Small request re: Sari syandana changes - is it possible that we could have them open up during idle while in-mission, too?
It seems just a bit awkward to have it not open while idle animations are playing in-mission, and wouldn't affect visibility during this time, either.

I don't know about you guys but I think the anti-aliasing option seems a bit bugged somehow, maybe you guys should look into it

I set it on HIGH TAA-8x and everything doesn't look as sharp as before

I think this started to happen when 19.4.2 happened.

but I mean if fixing it going to bring down the performance a bit, don't bother with it too much, it's not a big deal anyway.

Edited by SprinKah

The Hirudo's stance slot has a polarity that does not match either of the stance mods available for sparring weapons. This is not actually funny.

I got the quest and then went to my ship to start the mission. I started it on public matchmaking by mistake so i left. once i returned to my ship. i couldnt choose the node. Fix that please :'(

Keep crashing on glast gambit quest first mission but not crashing on another mission WHAT THE F*** HAPPEN TO ME??? please fix this DE

Only one point of critic so far:

How can it be, that the research cost for the Hema is 5000 Mutagen Samples? I play this game since 2012 nearly every day, but stockpiled around 1500 Samples, friends of me in the same situation got similiar amounts of samples. The question now is: Is it intended that even a ghost Clan with 'veterans' as its base is nearly not able to research a weapon? Not to speak of new players for which this should be near impossible....

And I'm not going to drain all of my farmed resources for just the research of  a weapon of which I don't even know the building requirements -.-

I think this is a bug during the quest on the Index part when the wager was 160k I failed to connect,it my credits then I tried to reconnect it took another 160k credits and failed to connect again, then like always it asks me to reconnect I press yes and I t takes another 160k and failed again. Why does it take the credits when I dont even get a chance to play the mission.

This quest aint even funny....

keep within a certain amount of points and stop the enemy from over taking points and lose 160k credits which i don't have each time... a bit over the top with that.

Glast Gambit. aka. How to lose Credits efficiently. The worst Quest, yet. GG DE. do the Index over and over and over and over and over and stay within a certain span of points yadayadayada. Really dissappointed. DE, you just set such a good "example" of good Quests with TWW. but this?! this is just sad.

First time I did the Index, at the 2nd round my HUD was gone, no enemies were dropping the crystals, and I suddenly lost. The 2nd time I ran this at the third round the same sht happened again. Please fix this, I have a million or so credits but imagine this happening on some random newbie player who barely has over 100k credits on his hands.

7 minutes ago, S0ulCal1ber said:

This quest aint even funny....

keep within a certain amount of points and stop the enemy from over taking points and lose 160k credits which i don't have each time... a bit over the top with that.

Best part is, someone at the last 5 second decide to bank in 25 points to a 8 points banked (win) to turn the table into a lose.

2 minutes ago, low1991 said:

Best part is, someone at the last 5 second decide to bank in 25 points to a 8 points banked (win) to turn the table into a lose.

yeah.. i already ran into someone who did this. so you can't even trust it on public ._. im stuck in the exact mission now glast just moving in that little window on the left whilst not talking on the quest completing.. so now i got waste the last 160k credits I have because this bug. :( 

The so called "quest" that you sink credit into is a boring forced pvp mode in pve after 3 missions each taking 3 turn on the same level no you have to babysit the ai not to check in point and go over the limit in the same gamemode its just frustrating.

Dear DE Developers at Warfame.

Are you even listening?

What with all the feedback, clever ideas and complaints you're receiving from the community it does feel a bit like you've completely ignored us.

There really is only so much people are willing to tolerate before they stop supporting the game and stop spending money in it.

The amount of RNG that was in this game was tolerable until this update dropped. The way Riven Mods have been organised in which they are now 'uncommon' as oppose to 'common' is ludicrous, especially when you consider you've lumped ALL the mods into one drop, making it twice as hard to find one you want. Leaving Formas in as a reward when they are so easy to get outside of Sorties is insulting as well.

And i'm really hoping this 5000 Mutagen Mass research for the Burst Rifle is a bug. Because if it isn't...

I want to support you DE, i want to give you my money. However if it gets harder and harder to get loot through the Free to Play method, forcing people to use platinum through sheer frustration and being blocked out through RNG, then there will be no love lost when i decide to delete this game and never return.

1 hour ago, Telluric said:

The Hirudo's stance slot has a polarity that does not match either of the stance mods available for sparring weapons. This is not actually funny.

It's a bug, it will be remedied in the next hotfix.

Im currently doing the quest. Have do the 4th index game now. Man what creativity. Repeating the same game in a row.

46 minutes ago, LHC20 said:

Only one point of critic so far:

How can it be, that the research cost for the Hema is 5000 Mutagen Samples? I play this game since 2012 nearly every day, but stockpiled around 1500 Samples, friends of me in the same situation got similiar amounts of samples. The question now is: Is it intended that even a ghost Clan with 'veterans' as its base is nearly not able to research a weapon? Not to speak of new players for which this should be near impossible....

And I'm not going to drain all of my farmed resources for just the research of  a weapon of which I don't even know the building requirements -.-

This has to be a typo on their part but something that is worrying me is that every frame and new weapon is costing more and more.

The insanity to these requirements are getting abit out of hand. 😧