Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] General Feedback

[DE]Taylor

Quest:  First mission and the dialogue are great.  I don't mind the Index personally, but it did really start to drag.  We need fewer Index runs to make the quest a bit more...  streamlined.  Whether fewer rounds or fewer Index missions.  Also, the enemy levels need to be higher for quests that requite TWW, period.  To get TWW, you're at planets that require level 30+.  So... why are we running level 15-25 missions?  Also also, the "stay within 10" quest bugged on me.  Not in the way it did for most, but the Combus' interface screw bugged out and made it permanent, even after death, so I couldn't see what the heck was going on in the mission after and ended up failing because of it.  Not cool, especially with such a massive risk for so little reward.  ...seriously... 100k+ credits for 20k in return?  Not worth it.

I'm also worried that the lore of this quest will have zero bearing on the lore of anything else.  That's a problem for a lot of quests and lore in this game.  They're side plots that don't matter in the grand scheme of things, which sucks and makes it seem like you guys are making stuff up as you go, whether it's true or not.

New game mode:  WHAT AM I DOING?  I got as far as figuring out how to make the progress go oh so horrifically slowly.  And my armor was at constantly 0%, Lotus was screaming at me to put antiserum into a medical console to fix that, but I had no idea where the friggin' thing was.  Unless it's the one that blasts an AOE nuke?  In which case, it wasn't working.  Died 25% into Rot A because it's not clear how to do this friggin' thing.  Every other mission in the game can figured out quite easily but this is the first I'm going to have to look up how to complete it.  Mind, I've never done the Jordas raid.    Also, making Rot C Nidus parts is bad for the longevity.  Everyone is going to do this mode for Nidus.  And once they have it, nobody is going to do this mode and will instead go do other endless stuff.   Maybe add Nidus to Infested Lab research instead?

Speaking of Nidus, why Kuva to build it? 

Also speaking of clan labs, I guess I'm never getting a Hema.  The mutagen sample requirement is utterly insane.  I'm in a Ghost clan with a couple of friends and we're struggling to get enough for all the other research.  We're never going to get enough for the Hema, ever.  You guys need to look at this and the out-of-line research costs for some other items, like the Knux and Shaku.

We also need another way to get Rivens, like a weekly.  That "apply Riven to type of weapon you want the mod for" is also a good one. 

Edited by Hearsay

Infested Salvage:

Enemy Density doesn't seem high enough in order to present a threat to the Player of not successfully completing the Mission.
i.e. they don't push hard enough.

the volume of Anti-Serum pickups is more than plenty in my experience (if i'm understanding this right, sometimes there's almost none, while usually lots). with all Players spamming interacting with the three termainals to keep them charged as much as possible while we just shoot a couple Enemies here and there.

i would say the Tile for this Gamemode should be just a bit larger, with more Monster Closets, and increase Enemy Density. maps for this Gamemode are fairly small, so high Enemy Density should perform reasonably.

i want to have the feeling of actually having difficulty fighting off the Infested, so that i can keep the Decrypting running.

in short, there's very little keeping you from 'winning', so you just don't be completely AFK and you automatically win.
yawn.

the Gamemode could be interesting if the Density was as high as i suggest. you'd have a threat. something to actually do, rather than basically just stand around and wait for your Reward to roll.

- - - - - 

Hema:

the costs of Clantech in general should be higher, rather than lower - so more towards the end of Hema is better than the pocket change that is usually the requirement, which rather defeats the purpose of Clantech Research.

if people want to be super triggered that the game sometimes expects them to play it (and have active Clans), go for a middleground (but on everything, not just the current complaining). costs that expect Players to... actually play the game.

Edited by taiiat

8 hours ago, Colyeses said:

Reduce the participation cost to 1000 credits.

Fight 4 is not retard-proofed. I've lost way too many credits on people who do not listen to Ergo, do not listen to the squad, and do not check the mission objective. And it -can't- be done solo.

Lies, I did the entire quest solo, I don't need your excuses.

36 minutes ago, taiiat said:

Hema:

the costs of Clantech in general should be higher, rather than lower - so more towards the end of Hema is better than the pocket change that is usually the requirement, which rather defeats the purpose of Clantech Research.

if people want to be super triggered that the game sometimes expects them to play it (and have active Clans), go for a middleground (but on everything, not just the current complaining). costs that expect Players to... actually play the game.

Assuming you can get 1 Mutagen Sample per minute of Derelict missions played (Eris drop rates are way worse.)  That's 5,000 minutes for Ghost Clan, which translates into 83.3333333 hours of farming Mutagen Samples.  Divide between maximum 10 members of Ghost Clan and that's 8.33333 hours per member.  Of doing nothing but farming Mutagen Samples.  And this doesn't even account for load times, running by the foundry to craft a new key before next mission, RNG, and so forth.

Simply put, and I don't use this language often, but... f#$k no. 

And I imagine I'm being generous on my estimates here, since its rare for me to walk out of a Derelict mission with 10+ Mutagen Samples without running around breaking every single box, which takes more than 10 minutes.  80 man hours for a small clan on just one of the needed resources is utterly ridiculous.  And that doesn't even count Neurodes or Plastids, which are both non-trivial to get and are in high demand by many other crafting and research projects. 

Could research be more costly?  Yeah, that's fine, but it doesn't need to be far grindier than prime parts.  Which... isn't even too bad since you're at least getting parts for multiple things you need or ducat/plat trading fodder, so you're at least working on potentially multiple things rather than spending eight hours dedicating to farming the materials for the research cost of a weapon, let alone its crafting costs.  Especially when most of the clan tech stuff aren't as good as half the stuff on the Market or in the relics.

Edited by Hearsay

I'll give my feedback on the quest:

Story was good (the end made me stop to think for a couple of minutes), loved the colony part of the quest (FINALLY WE SEE THEM!). What I didn't like was how MONOTONOUS, LONG AND BORING were 6 index missions (5 IN A ROW! OMG KILL ME!), sure that one with the victory margin was interesting, sure that one with the Prophet of Profit cheating was funny but 3 ROUNDS FOR 6 MISSIONS with not much diversity was just killer. The two index matches to save colonists should be just one, the victory margin one should be merged with the cheating one (he only cheats the last round) and then have the last one. Just 3 of the same mission with some diversity (normal -> condition+loss -> normal again) would've been ideal.

All in all I have to say this is the worst quest in the game on a (very lazy, it feels like) design level, just long and boring for the majority of it, too much repetition (other quests have a way more diverse mission playlist). UGH, I very much enjoyed some bits and pieces but the meat of it was just rotten (sorry DE, Index is super boring).

The feeling I got from the very first mission of this quest... it felt like I suddenly had a purpose.  Felt like I was actually doing something, connecting, helping; I felt immersed.

It was like, all this time I'd put all this effort into making some super soldier, and now I can actually use it for something more than trying to collect Nebulous Treasure No. 2295.
Almost felt like a super hero, which was a really, really good feeling.  More than just a mercenary or bland treasure hunter operating in a vacuum, killing bad people because they're there and they're bad and probably hiding treasure behind them.

I always wanted this game to have a little more heart to it, and I saw a glimmer of it today.  I am very excited for the future.

The Glast Gambit is the example of how the excessive art of repetition can be painful.

I never played The Jordas Veredic before, so the Infested Salvage was my first experience on this mission. Already started very lost, but in time I figure out how and what to do. Discovered that the Nidus parts were available at rotation C, and them the farm started.
After hotfix 19.5.3, the mission is incredible smooth. There are enough Antiserum drops for the entire party and a Nekros is not mandatory anymore. On my case, each wave lasted around 3 minutes, relieving the burden of a long and boring mission. Still think that increase the chances for the Nidus parts is absolutely necessary, since this is basically the only reason why people run this mission. If you run a mission for the Atlas parts, for instance, you always got an Atlas part as a reward. This happens with all the common warframes in the game. 

And then I moved to the main quest. I had to say that the start of the quest was simply amazing. I repeat, amazing. 
I fell the colony alive, the people there interacting and whispering my arrival. I pray that we can go back there one day. I imagine in my head the colony actually being a citadel were you can visit, trade with other players, interacting with NPCs like Maroo or Darvo. And I heard about plans to add more open-world things to Warframe in 2017. This colony was the first right.
The Index part however, to me was a haste of good potential after introducing the quest in a fenomenal way. Forcing the player to do the Index five times in a row is the worst possible way to reintroduce this mode. All the Index missions are summarize in a bunch of superficial dialogues that actually don't add nothing to the quest (and nothing actually changes on any of then). For instance, the core of the quest don't change if I remove all the Index parts and add a rescue mission on his place. 
But, the end of the quest was pretty good and leaves you with a little teaser about the future (i see The Evil Within, very clever DE).

While the new Infestation Salvage can be fixed and tweaked to be more pleasure, I pray to the gods that the Quest Designer at DE learn with the mistakes of The Glast Gambit. Warframe is already too much repetitive, we don't need a quest that forces you to repeat something over and over and over and over again.

Edit: Changed my feedback about the Infested Salvage based on last hotfix.

Edited by Rulbiem

it might be better if we can use our own antiserum injector so we don't need to find the injector over and over and over again from dead infested enemies in infested salvage mission. Just, at least, making the completion much easier to do :smile:

unless, make them have higher chance to drop antiserum injector so players can complete the mission faster and easier

Edited by Primbone

Infested Salvage Feedback:

- Massive performance drop on my system, from 40-60fps down to ~20fps
- I've had ganes where I waited for more than 20m, just for nothing to happen AT ALL
- ~14% for Nidus parts at rotation C, mixed in with 80 endo and Stretch? Bad rewards for Rotation C, like it was just stuffed there without being thought about

Hema Feedback:

- Yeah, 5k mutagen samples for a research is NOT cool

5 hours ago, taiiat said:

interesting alternative middlegrounds:

• introduce 'Infested Plants' (not actual Plants, just scannable map objects) which award some Mutagen Samples.
    • Common/Uncommon/Rare is fine, a few types of Infested growths in Infested Missions that can be scanned for a few Mutagen Samples. ideally in any naturally Infested Missions, perhaps as well as Invasions.

• implement the crafting of parts dropped from Juggernauts (Pherliac Pod parts) in a sort of transmogrification process to turn into Mutagen Samples.
  • three ways that could work(or be mixed together)
    • 4 Foundry craft types that will award Mutagen Samples upon completion appropriate for their Rarity vs the other parts.
    • new craft that uses all 4 parts to create moderate sum of Mutagen Samples
    • repeatable Clantech Research that uses any and all of the 4 parts to create Mutagen Samples in batches that Clans can work together to create.
      • i.e. each Part will generate some Mutagen Sample(s) on it's own, putting more parts in at a time nets more Mutagen Samples - with bonuses the closer to equal the number of Parts are.
      • perhaps the longer it 'brews' (Players put Parts in for) - i.e. the more used at once - the larger the output, encouraging larger batches.

Guys awesome content , but what is with that nidus farm??? This way of farming warframe is the most boring and frustrating way of farming I can think of. U need to spend at least 20 minutes to actualy get to rotation C and what u get? 80 endo most of the time or some extra common mod that drops everywhere :D And wait there is a super low chance to get 3 items that u actualy need. This isnt like a boss fight in which u get in and out every 5 min. I suggest to put nidus parts to all rotation or assign specific part to specific rotation. Maybe even leaving his parts in rotation C would be ok if u get everything else out of C. 

Keep up with good work :)

P.S. I will rather wait for Nidus Prime becuse there is higher chance that I will get him sooner than Nidus :D

Edited by Reinmaron

Quest feedback...Note: I am still working on the quest

Personally, I feel this is the worst quest yet. I intensely dislike the whole "mini game within a game" type of thing, thus I have not played Lunaro, or have had anything to do with the Index until now. Hell I even feel like Archwing is almost the same thing, as there doesnt seem to be any reason for archwing at all (storyline wise). The index however at least does "fit" within the universe, so it does seem like not too far of a stretch regarding the story. 

I had actually deleted this, deciding not to post, until I just failed the 4th round of the index because I won by too many points....and of course LOST 160k credits? WTF? The mission started as usual, I capped 14 points (I am running these solo). I then of course was informed that I was winning by too much...so I just stood still. the enemy team kept standing around me, along with my specters. Specters continued to wipe out the enemy, so I then LOST because they didnt bank enough points? This Perrin A****** wants me to save these people how about HE put up the funds for the wagers. I am doing all the work after all.

Now I'm down 640k because I have to win by 10, and my specters are lame. NOT that I would expect the specters to play like another person, but I sure as hell am not going to pug a mission that can be greifed. This win by 10 is total BS. Also, if there are 3 rounds to each index fight, WHY cant I lose one of those rounds, but win the other two and still win the match?

Edited by Mos-Eisley

I'm sorry, but not all clans have 100% active players. My clan is a ghost clan, doesn't even have a full 10 people, and the people that are active is in the  sub 5 player amount. 1 - 3 players are somewhat active, and 2 are usually in the background once every in a while. Expecting Every person to cough up 500 mutagen samples per player is a bit of a overestimation because not every clan has a fully active player base nor do they also all have max amount of players either. I my self playing for 3+ years had only 1600 some mutagen samples and the rest of my clan is even lower in amount. We only ended up having about 2900 after the only people who still play forked over all their mutagen samples. With the javlok requiring as many detonite ampules required for its research,and how many mutagen samples this new weapon will need. DE will only end up increasing the amount we need to fork over each new clantech research that comes next.

The other issue is mutagen samples do not drop at a reasonable rate. I've farmed akkad all night, 40 waves, 0 mutagen samples with nekros desecrating. Meanwhile I gained a truckload of neurodes. When a planetary resource drops less frequently than a rare resource, something is obviously wrong here.

My suggestion would be to 1. buff the drop rate of mutagen samples for starters, and 2. to make mutagen samples drop during infested invasions instead of the regular planetary resource. That way they drop in more than 2 specific regions of the solar system and it also gives more incentive to play infested invasions as well.

Edited by Cmdr-A

23 hours ago, Mad2Alt said:

I think this is a bug during the quest on the Index part when the wager was 160k I failed to connect,it my credits then I tried to reconnect it took another 160k credits and failed to connect again, then like always it asks me to reconnect I press yes and I t takes another 160k and failed again. Why does it take the credits when I dont even get a chance to play the mission.

I agree! This is happening to me too. I had somewhere around 520,000 credits after the first few in a ship, but after not connecting and after losing a bunch of credits, I now have 60,000. :(

Spoilers in the review below:

Spoiler

The Quest:

The good:  COLONISTS.  This was the first time we have gone to a colony outside of the relays.  This literally changes the way the game feels as we have seen real people living lives out there.  I hope you keep this up and crank this to eleven!  If you want us to fight harder during a defense mission, defending an escape pod full of innocents will do it.  If you want us care about the events in Warframe...civilians are the way to do it.  When the relays were attacked, do you know why people let it happen and cheered?  They were lifeless.  I can go to any of them and they are all the same, we lost nothing.  It would have been a different story if there were mini quests that were attached to the people that live in the relays, have them move around, make them feel organic and relevant.  So in essence this is the way to make our super assassins have the ability to be heroes.  Or even villains...

---My suggestions: harness this aspect of your game to the fullest extent.  Place friendly tiles in missions, allow us to go to friendly outposts for minigames, side quests, to earn reputation with a people, defend them if needed.  This is important as Tenno are selfish treasure hunters, they have nothing to apply their noble spirit toward.

The bad:  The Index.  We played the index in the preview, so I will pretend that this was my first interaction with it as that is likely how future players will interact with it.  The Index itself isn't bad, but the amount of it in the quest is a bit much.  I did like the fact that you broke it up at the end by tossing in a spy mission.  I can't help but think that financially this quest could be pretty prohibitive to lower rank players.  One failure and you are out a ton of cash, for high rank player we can make it hand over fist, but lower rank players are used to around 15,000 per mission.

---My suggestions: I did nine rounds of index before I even got to meat of the quest, and during this the enemies didn't drop a single mod.  If people are locked into a new game made, at least allow them to get the natural rewards that game mode provides.  The cost should probably come down quite a bit and the profit doesn't really incentivize anyone to play it normally, so that should go up substantially.  For the quest you may even want to double drop rates and profits as new player will have a really hard time getting people to help them do the quest in the future.

The ugly:  Item acquisition.  I understand that you are trying your hardest to make content last longer than a day, but I feel you are moving in the opposite direction of making it fun.  In order to get the parts for Nidus i have to do a mission that takes about 15 minutes, the problem is that i am not guaranteed any specific part...nor am i guaranteed a part at all.  Last night I got 80 endo instead of the reason i was there, we went through this with Ivara, the difference there is that I got really good at spy missions and would burn through them like it was nothing.  This mission is more like a survival/defense/interception mash-up, you don't really get good at it.  Another instance is the Hema, the research on this weapon is absurdly high, it assumes that everyone on a clan is pouring their resources into it...in my case i am the only one who does the research in my clan.  This is not the case, a better way to do this is make 500 mutagen masses part of the build cost.  The research is just to allow members of the clan to purchase the blueprint, they still don't have the weapon, just the potential to build it.  The Hirudo once again requires another weapon to be sacrificed to make this weapon, and nitain.

---My suggestions: for Nidus, it would be fair to ensure that his parts are the only things that drop with equal rate on rotation C of Infested Salvage.  Would this ruin the game?  No.  People would just have a better time getting this Warframe.  If your intent was to get people to play Salvage, then you need to add something unique to it that isn't content your developers are jumping through hoops to create.  The Hema- two things, make mutagen masses more common like their counterparts, and put that high cost into constructing it, not researching it.  The Hirudo- just sigh.  My biggest issue here with these damn weapons that need other weapons is that people don't sacrifice their potatoed formaed weapons for these BS requirements, they build an new one like the Kogake that is cooking right now!  When it is more than one weapon, you have to buy a slot to hold onto a weapon that you are about to dump into another weapon, its just sloppy and silly (I'm looking at you dual pistols!).  Why not just the blueprint of the weapon you want to build it on?  Nitain...well nitain is nitain, there's nothing you can do about but stock up on it and be prepared for crazy material requirements.

My final thoughts: this quest was decent especially given how much time you had to make it.  But the potential it held suggested a much greater outcome.  Why use a tileset that hasn't been updated yet?  Missed opportunity.  The intensity of defending the Myconians could have been much greater.  Missed Opportunity.  Why not allow us to get to know these character and give them names to build upon the Myconians for quests down the road?  Missed Opportunity.  This is your biggest habit and may one day be the thing that kills your business.  You are amazing at putting out new content, I have never seen a developer put out meaningful content at a rate that DE does.  But you suck on a different level of capitalizing on that content.  You have gigabytes worth of tiles, your level designers have told entire stories with each carefully crafted map, but it is widely ignored.  I feel you guys need to have a board meeting and find out what you are all bringing to the table and really harness the creativity of your people, you have a great game, but you could easily make it among the best.  I will even give you an example: what is the heat sword? Who makes it? Where is it made? How does it work? Why should I use it? Every time you make something these are the question that players are asking.  There is lore trapped in every essence of this game, and we haven't even scratched the surface.  All of these old crappy MR fodder weapons, could have a quest line added to them that allows you get the manufacturer to give up the master crafted version of them, plus lore.  This allows you to use the things that you already have in game to make meaningful content.  So instead of pumping trash out that some poor designer has spent hours making into a masterpiece, maybe ask him his thoughts on why his weapon exists and let that creativity flow into your game.  Bottom line- use what you have already, there's too much underused content in your game.

PS- I love Warframe, I want to see it succeed.

Hello dearest developers of Warframe,

i really hope that somebody of the dev-Team will read this.

I play Warframe nearly since the beginning, i went through a lot of its changes, its grinding, its updates and its features.

So I genuinely can say that Warframe is one, if not my most favourite game.

I really loved the first Cinematic Quest and was in awe as i played it.

When the second cinematic came i was blown away by the story and the style of presenting it to us players.

The fact that you could make choices that made alternat endings is something i really fanboy'd over.

And the you announced the third cinematic quest, shortly after the second.

Can you imagine how my heart was racing and my face was hurting from smilling and giggling?

And then...THIS happend...it started of so well.

But then you made me grind this  stupid Index quest? 

It is the lames quest you have come up with to this date, wich would be fine for me, as i just dont have to play it. 

Again and again? At the last few rounds i just stood there ingame and didnt had to do anything because you basically just needed one point, and the enemies are too stupid to 

score enough points to defeat you.

It is the lames quest you have come up with to this date, wich would be fine for me, as i just dont have to play it, but now you tricked and forced me into playing it.

And for what? For little, (not even) animated letters i got from this girl?

Where was the Cinematic? Where was the story?

At the end they threw a Warframe at me that nobody has of spoken before?

Remember Chroma? Remember Inaros? And what about Titania?

Thats how you release a new warframe.

Not just getting a Surprise at the end of a not so cinematic quest.

I was really shocked as the screen poped up that told me the quest is now finished.

The whole time i thought it was just the prologue to the real cinematic quest.

I do really hope that you see this and  read it as a post of critique from one of your core fans that has pushed nearly 400 € into this game.

Please dont make stuff like this again.

Sincerely, still your maybe greates fan,

Ludoldos 

Well, even with a few of the fixes, this update still felt like they were giving the players a big old middle finger. I loved this game, tried to defend it multiple times. Now if feels like this not the same devs anymore. All I know can do now is hope it doesn't continue down the same path. But now I also looking into removing my votes for this game

I ain't supporting it on these sites after this move and I openly suggest that if others feel the same they decide for themselves if they want to as well.

(I let me grief irl exaggerate my indifference toward this update, while I disagree on how some things were done it wasn't bad to the scope I had implied)

Edited by MithVakhar

28 minutes ago, MithVakhar said:

Well, even with a few of the fixes, this update still felt like they were giving the players a big old middle finger. I loved this game, tried to defend it multiple times. Now if feels like this not the same devs anymore. All I know can do now is hope it doesn't continue down the same path. But now I also looking into removing my votes for this game

I ain't supporting it on these sites after this move and I openly suggest that if others feel the same they decide for themselves if they want to as well.

feel the same. 

Myconians

I enjoyed the part of the quest where you walk through the Myconian community in their home. It was a very novel experience in Warframe, where every mission is just packed with monsters and the only friendly face you ever see are one or two AI operators, to walk through something resembling a village.

Index

The Index is extremely boring. The entire thing is trivially easy, which makes it non-engaging. The only threat the entire Index portion of this quest poses is accidentally winning too hard on that one stage. Problem is compounded by needing to win 3 rounds on each stage, and jamming in index mission after index mission. I felt like I needed to suffer through the repetition. I literally never want to play the index again.

Infested Salvage

I feel like this mode's mechanics are obtuse and badly explained. I completed a 5 wave run and still don't really understand how it works other than just run around to the consoles to keep them blue while the main process happens. The green anti-serum orbs that drop SEEM to be related to the salvage game type, but clan members informed me they are unrelated and used for the Jordas Raid-- this strikes me as very clumsy design. I've been playing since closed beta and never saw them until doing this mission to get Nidus parts, probably because I don't care at all about raids.

Edited by Barnago

[spoilers ahead]
I liked the new quest - especially the part where we had to help the Myconian colonists close the doors, it was a refreshing mix of regular defense and operative defense, and it had the feeling of actually defending something of importance rather than a dude with a severe death wish.

Nef Anyo cheats were fun, altough i do not enjoy The Index myself, the energy draining annoys me greatly, since i play Warframe to utilise my powers, not as just some extra-jumpy shooter. Imo the health reduction is handicap enough for holding many Index points at once, maybe a gradually decaying health which halts when you kill an opponent would be a better choice than energy drain.

Now, the bad part: the new mission mode which was already terrible in The Jordas Verdict came as a standalone mission type. Seriously?
It is a claustrophobia inducing, greatly annoying game mode which kinda forced me to buy Nidus for platinum (Well done, never thought i'd do that ever) after completing his questline since i didn't want to spend another moment on that horrific map, not even mentioning the horrendously low drop rates for injector charges (ok, i saw the hotfix) and Nidus parts.
Maybe DE should have thought of reading the players reaction to JV over all, since most players refuse to even go near it, not because it's difficult, but because it is frustrating to play.

Suggestion: the Colonist Defense part of The Glast Gambit questline could be a new game mode (preferably including the parts of Nidus) using the same wave system as regular Defense missions and maybe some unique mechanics.

Edited by nimbuus

i'm too angered to write a detailed review.

Just my 2 cents: The Index part of the new Quest is super frustrating. Loosing credits isn't fun. Especially when you loose them in the Cheat-Part. There is no other option but to loose the invested credits. I actually ALT+F4'ed when i got instakilled a couple times, because i didn't realise it was actually part of the Mission. It's not communicated very well.

The Whole thing is just stressful, and boring at the same time. Too much repetition.

It just felt like a middlefinger right in the face.

EDIT:

When you know how the whole Index part of the Quest works, it is not that bad. The Problem is, when you play it blind, you get frustrated.

Still, 3 rounds every time is just too much. Boring.

PS: In all the years i've almost always liked the updates and enjoyed pretty much all the Quests. This Quest however... Don't ever do that again DE!

Edited by Gen.KiTeer