Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

=====KNOWN BUGS=====

• Not being able to engage with a particular piece of furniture in the new Orbiter room while using Nidus (trying to be as vague as possible here to avoid spoilers). Relogging will fix this issue for now, but this bug will be squashed next year.

Fixed in 19.5.6:

• Fixed absent transmissions causing a progression stopping bug in The Index.

Fixed in 19.5.5:

• Fixed missing mission rewards from The New Strange Quest, stopping progress. A script has run to return all missing items. 

Fixed in 19.5.1:

• Visual Bug for Sortie Rewards, showing Riven Mods to be an Uncommon Drop when they are Common.
  • Exiting the first mission of The Glast Gambit Quest causes you to skip the first mission entirely. 
  • Loss of HUD and drops in the Second or Fourth Round of the Index, causing automatic mission failure.
  • Wrong Stance Polarity for Hirudo.
  • Missing HUD indicators in Infested Salvage missions.

=====

The Glast Gambit, the Glast PC update of 2016, has arrived!

Some bugs in this update are intentional, i.e. Nidus' maggots, but we want to hear about the other ones that snuck in unbeknownst to us. 

We will be using this Megathread to house your bug reports from the latest The Glast Gambit Update. Please use the following guidelines when reporting:

1) Search! Check to see if your bug has already been reported using our search function within the appropriate bug forum. If the issue has been reported previously, please comment on that thread instead of making a new one. In addition, some problems can only be solved by support; be sure to read this thread if you are unsure of where to submit your report.

2) Separate! If you have found multiple bugs, please separate them into one bug per post. Even if the same item/ability/etc. is affected by multiple issues, keep them separated unless they are very closely linked, or the same bug can be recreated in two or more ways.

3) Specify! Make sure that your thread title is informative, indicating:
          a. Which element(s) of the game are affected
          b. How the bug affects these elements

Ensure that your bug report includes as many details as possible and that the report is made in the proper section. If possible, include any screenshots of the problem. If you know how the bug is reproduced, be sure to include that information as well.

When reporting bugs concerning the new Quest, we ask that you make use of our Spoilers function to avoid ruining the experience for other Tenno.

All feedback should be directed to our General Feedback Thread

Thanks! :community: 

Edited by [DE]Taylor
adding known bugs and edited in hotfix info

PLS HELP

the "Help Secure Mycona Colony" part of the quest shows up as completed even though I aborted(for my own reasons) the mission five seconds in(and then the game promptly crashed)

I have no idea what I missed and its now telling me to fight in the index

Edit: Also Missing "Mumblers" drawing

Edited by Karz

BUG

so i started the quest and go tinto the first mission but decide to abort due to being in a public match, i wanted to do it alone, didn't notice, etc, but while aborting my game crashed. THEN after relog, going to do it once more, the quest skipped that mission (even not finished as prior) taking me to index, THEN index crased in score screen second match, and is always showing 0-0 please halp

and THANKS for this update!

edit: PS: 5.000 mutagen mass for the Hema? is that normal?

Edited by Ssiki
adding info

3 minutes ago, Ssiki said:

THEN index crased in score screen second match, and is always showing 0-0 please halp

I want to add to this that i was doing it with a friend and the first index round went just fine. Then the second round started and index points didn't drop at all, forcing a 0-0 at the end. My friend also reported of having lost his HUD for the next round, seeing no HP, energy, ammo, crosshair etc.

Used my focus ability while in an elevator and got stuck in the shaft.
Aborted the mission after squad completed a few goals, but was unable to rejoin or continue the quest - clicking quest entry in navigation did nothing.
Selected a different quest and switched back to Glast, but it moved on to the Index portion, so I missed the content in the first mission.

4 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

Used my focus ability while in an elevator and got stuck in the shaft.
Aborted the mission after squad completed a few goals, but was unable to rejoin or continue the quest - clicking quest entry in navigation did nothing.
Selected a different quest and switched back to Glast, but it moved on to the Index portion, so I missed the content in the first mission.

Thanks for the heads up, the team is looking into this now!

As I Was On the 4th round of glast gambit. after i finished wave 1 with the 10 points margine. the 2nd round started. when it started i could not get any points, had no hud, cant see my hp and energy or anything. after which it say mission failed.i could also move around an kills tuff fyi. now i ahve not enough credits to continue as it ate my 160k credits jsut because that happened. plez fix and if possible, can i have my credits back.

Edited by xXMechaDeathBotXx

I got the mission from my ship and went back to my ship. Once there i went to the first mission which is some defense i guess. but it was on public matchmaking so i aborted. when i got to my ship, i couldnt choose the node. i've already tried canceling the quest and start it again but the node doesnt appear. Help