Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

Also ive noticed it alot more now, but Lotus or any of the other people who talk to you no longer move their mouths when speaking. 

oh and when New Loka attacks me, i no longer get the screen with the leader of new loka telling me i have to be purged.. dont know if thats a blessing or a curse because i never know its them till the ancients spawn and kill me

Edited by Nanaikku

I also want to report that my alignment is tilted with the moon side having more influence, which seems to have occured after the repair script was implemented. My choice was (Let Her Decide - Neutral) and it worked fine originally.

Edited by Hexmortis

after this patch me along with lots of other people are getting stuck on the quest "the new strange" from what ive read this issue happened back in july and was patched, Im here to say i cannot comeplete the part "craft chroma signal" therefor not allowing me to progress in the star chart, [de]Taylor suggests crafting chroma systems to fix the issue, but you cannot get chroma systems till after you get past saturn junction, But i cant because i need quest completion in order to do the saturn junction. Ive been stuck on this quest for a week. I really hope someone can help shed some light on the situation so i can continue learning more about this wonderful game. Sincerely, NoBroBingBong

From accepting the mission, all character dialog was rushed and the speaker's icon disappeared before I could read what they said.  Upon starting the fifth round of this terrible quest, I found out that I could not score no matter what.  I tried to restart a few times, all while using more credits, and nothing worked.  After looking up a walk through and seeing I needed certain dialog to trigger (AND lose the mission for some reason), I remembered that my dialog was broken.  So, after many restarts and over 1.4 million credits wasted, I am now completely unable to finish this quest.  

16 hours ago, Tazel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If you log out and log back in, that issue should be fixed. It's a known bug that will be squashed when the staff comes back next year.

On 22/12/2016 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

=====KNOWN BUGS=====

• Incorrect Alignment from The Glast Gambit quest. A script went out trying to fix it, but it did not work properly. We are investigating another fix, but it might be postponed until 2017.
  • Not being able to engage with a particular piece of furniture in the new Orbiter room while using Nidus (trying to be as vague as possible here to avoid spoilers). Relogging will fix this issue for now, but this bug will be squashed next year.
  • The final mission in The Glast Gambit not starting. Players will have to rewatch the transmission in their inbox for the mission to be activated.

Quoting the existing major bugs for visibility. These will be fixed (hopefully) next week once we all return to the office.

Between rounds 2 and 3 of the second Index portion of the the quest (120k credits vs 2 hostages and 20k credits), the mission froze on a view of a screen with corpus text on the bottom and a bit of a light show going on and refused to progress.  There was no was to access any menu, move, or even open text chat.  Left it running for ~10 minutes before manually closing Warframe from Windows.  On relaunch the quest resumed from the beginning of the same mission.  Not sure if it ate credits or not as I did not check my balance going in.

Edit: Another much more annoying one: While trying to active my focus on the second round of the Index after stealing the trap codes, I popped out as an operator.  After this happened, I was unable to return to my warframe (tapping 5 did nothing) and eventually the warframe disappeared entirely (although it did reappear later for some reason).  This meant attempting the final round as an operator, which obviously ended in defeat.This one definitely did eat credits.

Edited by OddMotelMint

@ [DE]Taylor

Spoiler

whats wrong with the nidus "present" spreading through the clans now? i dont even own him by now and 5 frames are now "marked" by this strange whatever it is... ok i loled the first times, but is it glitched/bugged/harmful/can it be tamed and can i call it harold?

oh and people seem to try to sell so called "not released yet" mods (like some sort of kubrow mod: ferocity and hunt for a infested charger) see it here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/741936-helminth-mods-caution/

On 12/22/2016 at 9:19 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

=====KNOWN BUGS=====

• Missing mission rewards from The New Strange Quest, stopping progress. While our team works on a fix, we ask that all affected Tenno contact our support team to have the missing item returned to their Inventories.
  Reveal hidden contents

Small PSA, quoting (again) for visibility.

The game freezes on the 2ND match of the index in the beginning of the 2ND round,  when that Cephalon talks between rounds,  it keeps showing me the Cephalon moving in his screen and music and the round doesn't start!! It happened to me 3 times and I relogged in, and guess what I have to close the game and I can't abort the mission and I lose all my wager I lost like 350k