Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[The Glast Gambit] Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Taylor

Just found a bug with Hirudo:
1.Build 5 stacks by landing critical hits.

2.Just before they expire, press 5 and wait until stacks disappear, then press 5 again to return to your warframe.

3.Repeat and enjoy your permanent (yet kinda small) hp bonus.

UPD: Doesn't work in simulacrum, i guess it works only if someone else is hosting

Edited by Vo1D

Hi! I'm experiencing a bug in the Index (as a part of the Glast Gambit).

Bug occurs in the 3 round elimination match I did for the first time, after reactivating Myconian colony defenses. The first round is played flawlessly, however, the transition to the next round doesn't happen. The game becomes unresponsive but environment sounds effects and the little video on the billboard still play.

Would be very happy if you solved this in a hotfix! Thanks! 

On 12/23/2016 at 3:19 AM, -CM-Darkvamper said:

Bug

After completing the fourth index mission from the quest Glast Gambit, the one where they talk about an all or nothing gamble, the queset does not progress.
I returned to my ship, quest screen still shows Glast Gambit as active quest but no directives and there is no mission on the star chart I can find that will allow me to continue.

Same problem as this player.  My quest line is stuck on after fourth index mission.

Plz for the love of God fix the @(*()$ "network not responding" error that ppl are getting after finishing a mission while playing public/with a group .....im losing out on all the rewards and relics and stuff when extracting and havent been able to properly play the game for 12 days now 

I've completed the spy mission then watched and deleted the transmission from my inbox, now i can't complete the last mission. Tried re logging and deactivating the quest but nothing. Obviously now i can't re watch the video to fix it :(

Deactivating the quest and then re logging sorted the problem.

Edited by Philth87

Hi! I have a bug to report relating to the Glast Gambit.

When doing the first mission for the Index, things tend to go well for me up until the second or third round "starts." That's in quotation marks because after the Cephalon for the Index announces something, and the textbox says "Rounds 2/3 of 3 starting..." it just doesn't start. The camera is still trained on the screen and the Cephalon is still there. This has happened 3 our of my 4 attempts on playing and so far because of this bug it's eaten 300k credits from me, making me forcequit my copy of Warframe from my desktop screen.

This sucks and all, so I hope anyone else dealing with a bug this serious knows that they're not the only ones with something like that. And I hope that DE can either make sure that the bug is fixed and/or I could get reimbursed for the lost credits because of the bug.

That's about it, if anyone else has more details relating to this bug (or if I'm just really unlucky and the only one with it, which I doubt) then please add more details or anything else, really.

Thanks for reading and I hope this gets fixed soon!

Bug on enemies with flamethrowers: Scorch and Napalms.

The Scorch enemies flamethrower burned across me from the room behind a wall or cover. It happened multiple times when I was farming in Orokin Derelict Exterminate missions. They were fighting Infested enemies and the Scorch swerved around to aim at the enemy, and burned at the same time before I saw them.

The Napalms have a different issue from their projectile. The radius was really wide and I didn't even touch the flames. Sometimes even killing me behind a wall or cover as well.

14 hours ago, DigoNinja said:

Hi! I have a bug to report relating to the Glast Gambit.

When doing the first mission for the Index, things tend to go well for me up until the second or third round "starts." That's in quotation marks because after the Cephalon for the Index announces something, and the textbox says "Rounds 2/3 of 3 starting..." it just doesn't start. The camera is still trained on the screen and the Cephalon is still there. This has happened 3 our of my 4 attempts on playing and so far because of this bug it's eaten 300k credits from me, making me forcequit my copy of Warframe from my desktop screen.

This sucks and all, so I hope anyone else dealing with a bug this serious knows that they're not the only ones with something like that. And I hope that DE can either make sure that the bug is fixed and/or I could get reimbursed for the lost credits because of the bug.

That's about it, if anyone else has more details relating to this bug (or if I'm just really unlucky and the only one with it, which I doubt) then please add more details or anything else, really.

Thanks for reading and I hope this gets fixed soon!

You are not the only one. I reported it after the latest hotfix. But since DE staff was on a break from christmas to new year they have not solved it yet. Hopefully they will do so this week.

There is still the problem with the dark and the neutral from glast gambit quest. I mean for people like me that choose before the hotfix and get the wrong thing for the answer. Because this is still wrong and not what I wanted. (ok I wanted to show you what I mean but I have no idea how to copy a pic in here)

Edited by Kuzo
I don't know how to copy a pic in this.

On 12/22/2016 at 7:22 AM, IceColdHawk said:

I want to add to this that i was doing it with a friend and the first index round went just fine. Then the second round started and index points didn't drop at all, forcing a 0-0 at the end. My friend also reported of having lost his HUD for the next round, seeing no HP, energy, ammo, crosshair etc.

I was able to finish the first two rounds but then the game froze at the part where the cephalon is talking to me. Had to alt-f4 to exit. Happened to me twice eating 100000 credits each time. 

19 minutes ago, TaDrummer said:

I was able to finish the first two rounds but then the game froze at the part where the cephalon is talking to me. Had to alt-f4 to exit. Happened to me twice eating 100000 credits each time. 

After this happens, you should do something before playing another mission, 

Go to the  \Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\Warframe  address in your computer, find the EE.log file, and PM it to [DE] Taylor. He will forward it to the dev team.

34 minutes ago, DrakoBluewing said:

After this happens, you should do something before playing another mission, 

Go to the  \Users\yourwindowsusername\AppData\Local\Warframe  address in your computer, find the EE.log file, and PM it to [DE] Taylor. He will forward it to the dev team.

She*. Sorry, couldn't help it.

When I was doing the new strange i was suppose to fight chroma but it just automatically skipped it so i never got his blueprint and now it tells me to go see chepalon suda but he just says the regular stuff but it doesnt show any mission quest whatsoever. It says its finished but then why does it tell me to talk to chepalon. This was when i finished synthesizing the 3 arid lancers. oh and Ordis was acting weird and would stop saying "I wonder what chepalon something something" and he kept repeating it until the bug came where it just automatically finished the chroma fight.

9 hours ago, AngryFacer said:

Uranus Junction is bugged, the 3 caches from a sabotage mission does not complete after i have done it multiple times finding all 3 each time. Cannot progress to the second dream.

Thanks for the heads up. I found a ton of reports about this issue and I've passed this info on to the team.

Found one that is rather annoying. In Mastery Rank 9 test, in certain sections, if you get caught, you basically have no chance to continue the test. Once you respawn, you are immediately caught. This is usually on the 1st and 2nd sections of the test. I have failed because of this bug quite a few times.